Americans dying off faster than anywhere else -- except where they have created proxy wars

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Not enough good news items these days but here's a beauty which should have most of the world sitting up and clapping .
Looks like Fatty Land , aka Land of the Angry People ,is slowly dissolving to become one huge desert area mostly made up by mentally unbalanced balls of moving lard .
But surely it's time to put my sparkling idea to test -- put all of these Lardy people out for fostering and adoption right across the planet , in order to spread the load . All 300+ million of the not so cute dough balls .
In that way Lardy Land will be freed - up to become the world's bread basket farming area for the poor and needy and major strains will be removed from the buckling tectonic plates .
Keep the world upright and safe by teaching Lardies to diet and attend weekly anger management courses .
That is real possible Climate Change .

print-icon
print-icon
Annual US Excess Deaths Relative To Other Developed Countries Are Growing At An Alarming Rate

Authored by Patrick Heuveline via TheConversation.com,

The big idea​

People in the U.S. are dying at higher rates than in other similar high-income countries, and that difference is only growing. That’s the key finding of a new study that I published in the journal PLOS One.

In 2021, more than 892,000 of the 3,456,000 deaths the U.S. experienced, or about 1 in 4, were “excess deaths.” In 2019, that number was 483,000 deaths, or nearly 1 in 6. That represents an 84.9% increase in excess deaths in the U.S. between 2019 and 2021.
Excess deaths refer to the actual number of deaths that occur in a given year compared with expected deaths over that same time period based on prior years or, as in this study, in other countries.
In my study, I compared the number of U.S. deaths with those in the five largest countries in Western Europe: England and Wales, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Those five countries make for a good comparison because they are nearly, if not quite, as wealthy as the U.S. and their combined population is similar in size and diversity to the U.S. population.
I also chose those countries because they were used in an earlier study from another research team that documented a 34.5% increase in excess deaths in the U.S. between 2000 and 2017.
The acceleration of this already alarming long-term trend in excess deaths in the U.S. was exacerbated by the fact that the U.S. experienced higher death rates from COVID-19 compared with similar countries. However, COVID-19 alone does not account for the recent increase in the number of excess deaths in the U.S. relative to comparison countries.

The vaccines are working to "do a goof job".
Deep State must hold onto that deception much longer otherwise there would be big time buckets of blood on the streets .
But if you want the numbers truth , talk to the Life Insurance Companies , Funeral Companies and those performing autopsies .
Let alone top Statisticians -- most of whom value their jobs and grants more than the truth -- for a little while longer .

Deep State must hold onto that deception much longer otherwise there would be big time buckets of blood on the streets .
But if you want the numbers truth , talk to the Life Insurance Companies , Funeral Companies and those performing autopsies .
Let alone top Statisticians -- most of whom value their jobs and grants more than the truth -- for a little while longer .
Some friends our age are already on heart meds so they just think its all normal. Their clueless that the jab added to their issues.

Some friends our age are already on heart meds so they just think its all normal. Their clueless that the jab added to their issues.
So many people fail to understand that the world is probabilistic and not mechanistic .
They have no idea how to compute odds or then make appropriate decisions . Frightening .
You will even see individuals here who have had any number of Killer Shots from one upwards boast that they are alive and well without any inkling that such responses are meaningless as well as hugely unproductive .

So many people fail to understand that the world is probabilistic and not mechanistic .
They have no idea how to compute odds or then make appropriate decisions . Frightening .
You will even see individuals here who have had any number of Killer Shots from one upwards boast that they are alive and well without any inkling that such responses are meaningless as well as hugely unproductive .
Thankfully there is still a choice in hr medical matters even though some would like to take that away.

Americans are working themselves to death trying to keep up with the DNC/GOP created inflation due to massive spending and the Covid crap and war on fossil fuels.

Not surprising as the government takes everything they have by devaluing the dollar 24/7.

Not enough good news items these days but here's a beauty which should have most of the world sitting up and clapping .
Looks like Fatty Land , aka Land of the Angry People ,is slowly dissolving to become one huge desert area mostly made up by mentally unbalanced balls of moving lard .
But surely it's time to put my sparkling idea to test -- put all of these Lardy people out for fostering and adoption right across the planet , in order to spread the load . All 300+ million of the not so cute dough balls .
In that way Lardy Land will be freed - up to become the world's bread basket farming area for the poor and needy and major strains will be removed from the buckling tectonic plates .
Keep the world upright and safe by teaching Lardies to diet and attend weekly anger management courses .
That is real possible Climate Change .

print-icon
print-icon
Annual US Excess Deaths Relative To Other Developed Countries Are Growing At An Alarming Rate

Authored by Patrick Heuveline via TheConversation.com,

The big idea​

People in the U.S. are dying at higher rates than in other similar high-income countries, and that difference is only growing. That’s the key finding of a new study that I published in the journal PLOS One.

In 2021, more than 892,000 of the 3,456,000 deaths the U.S. experienced, or about 1 in 4, were “excess deaths.” In 2019, that number was 483,000 deaths, or nearly 1 in 6. That represents an 84.9% increase in excess deaths in the U.S. between 2019 and 2021.
Excess deaths refer to the actual number of deaths that occur in a given year compared with expected deaths over that same time period based on prior years or, as in this study, in other countries.
In my study, I compared the number of U.S. deaths with those in the five largest countries in Western Europe: England and Wales, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Those five countries make for a good comparison because they are nearly, if not quite, as wealthy as the U.S. and their combined population is similar in size and diversity to the U.S. population.
I also chose those countries because they were used in an earlier study from another research team that documented a 34.5% increase in excess deaths in the U.S. between 2000 and 2017.
The acceleration of this already alarming long-term trend in excess deaths in the U.S. was exacerbated by the fact that the U.S. experienced higher death rates from COVID-19 compared with similar countries. However, COVID-19 alone does not account for the recent increase in the number of excess deaths in the U.S. relative to comparison countries.

So what wonderful nation are you from, then?

So what wonderful nation are you from, then?
We older souls do not get involved in such senseless matters .
Although I must admit that in my travels a sensitive soul picks up the smell of a country and a people .
And that creates preferences .
And allows me introduce you to another of Luiza's insights --- the fewer the people , the sweeter the smell .

We older souls do not get involved in such senseless matters .
Although I must admit that in my travels a sensitive soul picks up the smell of a country and a people .
And that creates preferences .
And allows me introduce you to another of Luiza's insights --- the fewer the people , the sweeter the smell .

Right, it's obvious you dislike, maybe even hate, humanity. That's a symptom of your dislike for God. Both are frankly demonic. Satan hates humanity too.

Forum List

Back