ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

They are making this shit up as they go.
Who is “They”

This is what Trump said on J6.

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Trump publicly admits in his speech that his intent on J6 was to use uncertified Republican certificates of electors to prevent Biden from being inaugurated and he planned on winning an election that he lost.

Same thing. Those electors were not hiding.

Not the same thing, FruitLoops.

1961-D: certificate was certified by the state's governor.
2020-R: certificate was not certified.

1961-D: recount showed JFK won Hawaii.
2020-R: no recount or court case showed Trump won any of those 7 states.

1961-D: the certificate to be filled out came from thd state.
2020-R: the certificates to be filled out all came from Trump's attorney.

I have not talked about systematic racism in this particular conversation. I am talking about the fact that the vast majority of white racists would be in agreement and part of and supportive of MAGA.
Sure you did. You began the thread with that very assertion.

I have not talked about systematic racism in this particular conversation. I am talking about the fact that the vast majority of white racists would be in agreement and part of and supportive of MAGA.
/—-/ Biden and Byrd Brain are MAGA? Who knew?
1714297661228.png

Why do we have elections if Congress gets to decide which presidential candidate got the most votes in each state.

Tell your fellow MAGAs that.

Actually, no! They put their signatures on a certification that is an official election document.

The fake certificate the Arizona Republican electors signed was not subject to Trump/Pence Campaign pending challenges in any court of la

All US states except Wisconsin appear to have met a deadline under federal law to resolve disputes arising from the November 3 presidential election, thereby ensuring Joe Biden's victory,

Jenna Ellis is an anti-western liberal democracy fanatical Christian

Christina Bobb. the Republican election integrity task force setting up to do this shit again

Actually they were following Trump campaign lawyer John Eastman’s coup memo. From last January you can see my prediction along with the truth:

And he is more popular than ever.

If Trump wins Kenneth Chesebro just might fall off a tenth story balcony or some other fatal mysterious mishap; Putin style.

Fraudulent Electors still in the news.... 231216 {post•6}. lennypartiv Dec’23 Sfesit: The alternate electors would have been the right electors if the fraudulent votes had been thrown out. lnnyprtv 231216 Sfesit00006

What court of law has established that as a fact

NotfooledbyW: But Saint Lastamender there are no fraudulent votes to this day that have been thrown out in Georgia where Donald Trump convinced so many MAGA dumbasses Saint Lastamender to submit fake certificates without seeing any court decide that fraudulent Biden votes were to be thrown out therefore making Trump/Pence the winners of the state of Georgia. #

Here is the plan: Trump conspired with dozens so he could as he claimed “win” the 2020 election o J6 if Pence had the courage to do the right thing by throwing out seven states that Biden won and then declaring Trump/Pence the winner to cause chaos and a Constitutional Crisis.

The fact is that the Constitution assigns this power to the Vice President as the ultimate arbiter. We should take all of our actions with that in mind. TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt “”

Trump took the Eastman Plan and put it into action so that he could tell the mob on J6 that if they go to the Capitol and fight like hell and if Mike Pence finds his MAGA balls then MAGA wins the 2020 election and Joe Biden will not be inaugurated ever .

The crimes are knowingly with intent to defraud the United States of America and every person who voted for Biden

Trump lied on J6 that those seven states wanted their certificates back which was also part of the fraudulent attempt to convince Pence not to count those seven stars and declare Trump/Pence the winner which would have thrown the entire 2020 election into chaos all entirely based upon Trump’s lies that began on election night before all the votes were even counted.

Saint Oldflame has figured out that Eastman’s Plan is flawed and unworkable, and unConstitutional and likely to cause chaos across the entire institution of liberal western democracy but thus far is incapable of figuring out why Trump attempted to give it a shot anyway.

Who was the lawful state official that certified Trump's winning slate of electors for the 2020 election in the state of Arizona?

Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true.

Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true.
my first reference to “race” was I. Post. #640
Sure you did. You began the thread with that very assertion.
As you can see, I most certainly did not begin this thread writing about systemic racism. I wrote “Not all MAGA are racist but all racists are MAGA. So popular with racists and white suprematists, just may be true.”

i wrote that in response to Saint Lastamender writing that Trump was is more popular than ever.

This is what Trump said on J6.

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Fake certificates of electors from Arizona Michigan Georgia and Wisconsin would have given the “win” to MAGA had Pence sent those certificates back to the states and not counted Biden’s real electors during the counting of the electors on January 6, 2021.

How was that not an attempt to win by not counting every vote including nine out of ten black Americans who voted for Joe Biden.

How is that not systemic racism if Pence sends nine out of ten black votes back to the states to not be counted which makes Trump the winner?

Fyi

Fact check: Robert Byrd, eulogized by Joe Biden at funeral, was not KKK Grand Wizard​

/----/ So Byrd Brain wasn't 100% evil, just 95% bad to the bone. OK, point taken.
From your link.
Byrd was not a grand wizard of the Klan. He was, however, a former organizer and member of the KKK. A Washington Post article reviewing Byrd’s memoir explains these years in more detail (  here ).

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 people in West Virginia to form a chapter of the KKK. Joel L. Baskin, the grand dragon of the mid-Atlantic region, arrived to organize the chapter. Baskin was impressed with Byrd’s skills and encouraged him to get involved in politics. Byrd was unanimously named “exalted cyclops”, which meant that Byrd was the top officer in the local klan. The responsibilities for this role included leading meetings and initiating incoming members

j-mac is a contest against in an one man retardoff. When a person simply sluffs off theories without looking at them seriously, he has slugged himself off long time ago. j-mac, go look for yourself.
Ya know, I used to come in here, and other boards I've been on, and seriously try to understand where it is that my opposition was coming from, and seriously consider what they had to say. That was back when mutual respect for opposing opinion was taken seriously...These days that is gone...Thanks to posters like you that is...

/----/ So Byrd Brain wasn't 100% evil, just 95% bad to the bone. OK, point taken.
From your link.
Byrd was not a grand wizard of the Klan. He was, however, a former organizer and member of the KKK. A Washington Post article reviewing Byrd’s memoir explains these years in more detail (  here ).

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 people in West Virginia to form a chapter of the KKK. Joel L. Baskin, the grand dragon of the mid-Atlantic region, arrived to organize the chapter. Baskin was impressed with Byrd’s skills and encouraged him to get involved in politics. Byrd was unanimously named “exalted cyclops”, which meant that Byrd was the top officer in the local klan. The responsibilities for this role included leading meetings and initiating incoming members
Yep!

but Cellblock, you missed the most important part....

he admitted his mistakes, evaluated his own soul, and repented, and apologized.

Wrong. Unfortunately, you're not very bright.

The reason it took this long is because from December, 2020 until January, 2023, Arizona's attorney general was a Republican who had no interest in going after his fellow Republicans.

Then two months later, the newly elected Democratic attorney general opened up an investigation into the matter. That investigation took 13 months leading to the recent indictment.

So no, the timing is not bullshit. The bullshit was the prior attorney general who sat on his thumbs for 25 months. Had he opened the investigation back then, the indictment would not have come out just 6 months before the election.
Well, that's pure bull shit...

Cy Vance was on MTP, and weaseled out, placing the blame for not charging on DoJ...

Now, of course this is played up by the liberal media like Yahoo, and NBC as the excuse, but, that would be way too simple....I think the motives are far easier to discern than a simple partisan reasoning....It's the election....

You idiots cheat in 2020 emboldened them, but they had a problem, no pandemic, and no way to re stir the fear of one, so, this is their gambit to cheat...Tie Trump up in court cases so that he can't campaign, and they think that is a winner...Their (your) problem is that with every bs case, Trump get's stronger in the polls...And you can't grasp why....

dealing with all the abuse from you guys on the right-wing for the past 40 years after he repented.....
So, that’s bull shit then…Byrd never renounced the KKK, or his role in it…You people just decided that like other racist members of your party, such as Gore’s daddy, Biden, and others were acceptable because of the numbers game….Pathetic…

Yep!

but Cellblock, you missed the most important part....

he admitted his mistakes, evaluated his own soul, and repented, and apologized.
/——/ Oh, how convenient. You missed the point. A leopard never changes his spots. Once a KKK, always a KKK.

There were over 30 laws broken. Fact. Do some research. When a corrupt government affirms something it means nothing.

Nor a corrupt 'media', yet they pull them both out like badges of honor as their 'proof', if the government said nothing happened then nothing happened, and the 'media' didn't tell them either, so that's what they believe. They can't see past the noses on their idiot faces, too easily manipulated and led along, lost causes. Amazing how so called 'progressive liberals' suddenly trust the government authority and use it as their weapon, and turn a blind eye to the obvious corruption and abuse of power.

Well, that's pure bull shit...

Cy Vance was on MTP, and weaseled out, placing the blame for not charging on DoJ...

Now, of course this is played up by the liberal media like Yahoo, and NBC as the excuse, but, that would be way too simple....I think the motives are far easier to discern than a simple partisan reasoning....It's the election....

You idiots cheat in 2020 emboldened them, but they had a problem, no pandemic, and no way to re stir the fear of one, so, this is their gambit to cheat...Tie Trump up in court cases so that he can't campaign, and they think that is a winner...Their (your) problem is that with every bs case, Trump get's stronger in the polls...And you can't grasp why....

Holy shit. That's about the NY hush money case.

Dumbfuck ... we're talking about the Arizona fake electors case.

Do you even know what planet you're on?

face-palm-gif.278959

Ya know, I used to come in here, and other boards I've been on, and seriously try to understand where it is that my opposition was coming from, and seriously consider what they had to say. That was back when mutual respect for opposing opinion was taken seriously...These days that is gone...Thanks to posters like you that is...

There is no understanding insanity and pure cult like devotion to a party or group regardless of its abuse of power and corruption. It all boils down to ego and being on what they think is the 'winning' side. They're too stupid to realize what they're creating for their own future generations that will eventually have to battle this monster they're creating. They're not 'winning' anything, just the opposite, they're helping to create oppressors. It's bizarre.

Forum List

Back