ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

The Constitution calls it "redresses of grievances". That covers any problem you have with the government. Next. You are a dumbass.

Idiot, that doesn't mean anyone can do anything. There are laws and rules governing redress of grievances. It's not violating the Constitutional which clearly states, "the votes shall then be counted." Redress of grievances under those circumstances comes in the form of Congressional objections, as I already mentioned.

A state grand jury in Arizona on Wednesday indicted so-called "fake electors" who backed then-President Donald Trump in 2020, following a sprawling investigation into the alleged efforts to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the presidential election in the state.

Among those charged is Kelli Ward, who served as chair of the Arizona GOP during the 2020 election and the immediate aftermath. She tweeted on Jan. 6, 2021, after the attack on the U.S. Capitol: “Congress is adjourned. Send the elector choice back to the legislatures.” Ward was a consistent propagator of false claims that Arizona’s election results were rigged.

Others charged include: state legislators Anthony Kern and Jake Hoffman; Michael Ward, Kelli Ward’s husband; Tyler Bowyer, the RNC’s Arizona committeeman and the chief operating officer of the Trump-aligned Turning Point USA; Greg Safsten, the former Arizona GOP executive director; former U.S. Senate candidate Jim Lamon; Robert Montgomery, the former head of the Cochise County GOP; and Republican Party activists Samuel Moorhead, Nancy Cottle and Loraine Pellegrino.

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes, a Democrat, won her election to be the state’s chief prosecutor in November 2022, replacing Republican Mark Brnovich, a one-time ally of Trump who later earned the former president’s scorn for not substantiating Trump’s claims of election fraud in the state.

“We have to make sure that it’s clear to everyone it’s unacceptable to try to steal an election, to undermine and overthrow an election, and that’s what happened,” Mayes told MSNBC last year after her election victory. “We have to make sure what happened in 2020 never happens again.”

Could one of the unindicted co conspirators be Donald Trump?

Looks like Rudy Giulliani is one on the co conspirators. It's just getting worse and worse, and it's only April boys and girls.

Holy shit. It is worse.

Trying to scare the GOP from any future questioning or challenges on elections. Everyone is supposed to take you and the leftists loons word that everything is okay. My response: SHOVE IT!.

Trying to scare the GOP from any future questioning or challenges on elections. Everyone is supposed to take you and the leftists loons word that everything is okay. My response: SHOVE IT!.

Fake electors are neither questioning nor challenging elections. They're trying to steal them.

And who knew stealing an election waa illegal?

Fake electors are neither questioning nor challenging elections. They're trying to steal them.

And who knew stealing an election waa illegal?
Hate to break the news to you but each party has a slate of electors in each for the Presidential election. Nothing fake about them.

Idiot, that doesn't mean anyone can do anything. There are laws and rules governing redress of grievances. It's not violating the Constitutional which clearly states, "the votes shall then be counted." Redress of grievances under those circumstances comes in the form of Congressional objections, as I already mentioned.
Bite me troll. There is every right to protest and challenge an election.

The demrats are trying to silence the opposition with phony legalese. Each state has a set of electors whether you like it or not.
No, those are idiotic lies that a paid liar poured into your brain. These electors were illegal. They used forged documents and lied in them about being certified.

But you didn't know that, because you are terrified of reading the indictment. Or just fking lazy.

That's what it is, intimidation. They're showing who's in charge and that they can get away with corruption in plain sight and no one is going to stop them. So try to fuck with their agenda and they'll ruin you. It's a clear message to anyone on the right and as long as the idiots on the right let them continue to get away with it, it will only continue to get worse. Most of them are on the take as well, there is no one willing to stand up to them. Trump is one of the only people that can take the financial burden, others will easily fold not wanting to have their lives and careers ruined. As long as the population continues to turn a blind eye and accept it, or even support it, like these idiots in here, nothing will ever get better.

Hate to break the news to you but each party has a slate of electors in each for the Presidential election. Nothing fake about them.

Imbecile, only one gets certified for Congress depending on which candidate wins the state. Never are two certified slates sent to Congress.

Bite me troll. There is every right to protest and challenge an election.

Cretin, sending slates back to states is not an option. The Constitution has no provision for a stunt like that; neither is there any such law in any state.

You don't get to make up laws to satisfy your delusions.

Forum List

Back