ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Holy shit. That's about the NY hush money case.

Dumbfuck ... we're talking about the Arizona fake electors case.

Do you even know what planet you're on?

face-palm-gif.278959
Forgive me, it's hard to keep track of your lawfare bull shit...

Forgive me, it's hard to keep track of your lawfare bull shit...

Fuck you. Your dementia is yours. Don't blame me for your fuck ups. If you had even an ounce of character, you wouldn't be blaming others for your own mistakes.

Your dementia aside, I showed you why this case just now led to indictments. It was because of Republicans who sat on it for over 2 years. This indictment could have come 2 years ago. So the timing is not bullshit nor is it lawfare.

Fuck you. Your dementia is yours. Don't blame me for your fuck ups. If you had even an ounce of character, you wouldn't be blaming others for your own mistakes.

Your dementia aside, I showed you why this case just now led to indictments. It was because of Republicans who sat on it for over 2 years. This indictment could have come 2 years ago. So the timing is not bullshit nor is it lawfare.
Yeah right, and the poor young woman who gets raped is to blame too right?

Yeah right, and the poor young woman who gets raped is to blame too right?

LOL

Your pathetically weak deflection is noted and laughed at.

Again, the part you can't deal with -- had Republicans gone after the fake electors back when they were in charge in Arizona (not NY), this indictment could have come two years ago.

LOL

Your pathetically weak deflection is noted and laughed at.

Again, the part you can't deal with -- had Republicans gone after the fake electors back when they were in charge in Arizona (not NY), this indictment could have come two years ago.
If Donald Trump were to announce that he’s dropping out of the race tomorrow, these things would disappear…

Ya know, I used to come in here, and other boards I've been on, and seriously try to understand where it is that my opposition was coming from, and seriously consider what they had to say. That was back when mutual respect for opposing opinion was taken seriously...These days that is gone...Thanks to posters like you that is...
Be nice, get nice. Be polite, get polite. Want to be bare knuckled here, get stomped. Just the way it is. Your side has some good bare knuckler, but you are not one of them.

Try it, and I will as well.

Trump said it

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

I All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

I All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Absolutely legal.

Who is “They”

This is what Trump said on J6.

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Trump publicly admits in his speech that his intent on J6 was to use uncertified Republican certificates of electors to prevent Biden from being inaugurated and he planned on winning an election that he lost.
Not illegal. It is how an election is challenged. If there was no fraud this would not be happening.

Absolutely legal.

FruitLoops, the Constitution states the VP HAS to count the votes. Not counting them to send back to a state would be unconstitional....

the President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

Not the same thing, FruitLoops.

1961-D: certificate was certified by the state's governor.
2020-R: certificate was not certified.

1961-D: recount showed JFK won Hawaii.
2020-R: no recount or court case showed Trump won any of those 7 states.

1961-D: the certificate to be filled out came from thd state.
2020-R: the certificates to be filled out all came from Trump's attorney.
You assholes keep saying that but it it is and you know it. When and if Trump gets a real judge you will find out.

Prove it with something other than the lies coming from election officials. Denial is all you have.

LOLOL

You're deranged, FruitLoops. NOBODY knows the election results better than election officials. And in this case, we have election officials from both major parties saying there was no widespread fraud capable of flipping the election in their respective states.

Sorry to burst you're bubble, but election officials count. gatewaypundit and rumble don't.

Not illegal. It is how an election is challenged. If there was no fraud this would not be happening.

How deranged are you?? There's nothing in the Constitution or in any law stating that is how an election is challenged.

Laws define challenging it by the Congress, not the VP, in the form of raising objections which can then be debated to determine if those contested states should be counted or not.

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. You literally believe the election was stolen because your ignorance has you believing so much shit which isn't true.

How deranged are you?? There's nothing in the Constitution or in any law stating that is how an election is challenged.

Laws define challenging it by the Congress, not the VP, in the form of raising objections which can then be debated to determine if those contested states should be counted or not.

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. You literally believe the election was stolen because your ignorance has you believing so much shit which isn't true.
The Constitution calls it "redresses of grievances". That covers any problem you have with the government. Next. You are a dumbass.

Forum List

Back