🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans find little to like in Washington

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
WASHINGTON (AP) - Americans are finding little they like about President Barack Obama or either political party, according to a new poll that suggests the possibility of a "throw the bums out" mentality in next year's midterm elections.
The AP-GfK poll finds few people approve of the way the president is handling most major issues and most people say he's not decisive, strong, honest, reasonable or inspiring.

In the midst of the government shutdown and Washington gridlock, the president is faring much better than his party, with large majorities of those surveyed finding little positive to say about Democrats. The negatives are even higher for the Republicans across the board, with 4 out of 5 people describing the GOP as unlikeable and dishonest and not compassionate, refreshing, inspiring or innovative.

Negativity historically hurts the party in power - particularly when it occurs in the second term of a presidency - but this round seems to be hitting everyone. More people now say they see bigger differences between the two parties than before Obama was elected, yet few like what either side is offering. A big unknown: possible fallout from the unresolved budget battle in Washington.

My Way News - Poll: Americans find little to like in Washington

Wow, the AP actually leading with a negative statement about Obama....I am shocked...:eek: Their usual slobbering love affair with 'The One' must be wearing off in this second term...People are waking up to the lies, to the tactics, to the general derision, and the demonetization of anyone that doesn't tow the line of this wanna be dictator...

Demo's are going to really reap the whirlwind this next election, if repubs don't blow it.

Ah, the favorite paper of Nancy Pelosi...Look, no one is doubting that repubs are not getting more of the blame for the shutdown, however, they are not getting as much of that blame thanks to the weak leadership of 'The One'....

If you bothered to read the AP piece, you'd see that they talked about the whole "throw all the bums out" mentality....

Sure I'll agree to that. Screw them all

Forum List

Back