Anti-Government Combat Units Go Live

Nothing illegal to see here, simply citizens preparing for possibilities. If the Government does turn despotic the military will break in to parts as those willing to follow any orders will follow them and those unwilling to violate the Constitution desert or whole units rebel. These groups would help form defenses in different places as well.

Good morning, Sunshine! Where have you been?
Such units have my gratitude and support. I expect such units will be needed soon. Badly.
I expect that for every formal group like this there are many potential groups that can and would come together almost instantly at need. If you aren't thinking ahead you aren't thinking at all.

Lefties never saw the likes of it? What are y'all lefties like 12 years old? Bill Ayers structured his "weather-scum" pretty well. They managed to terrorize Americans for nearly a decade. Ayers should be Charlie Manson's cell mate but a a friendly federal judge dismissed every charge against him including felony murder for the deaths of his comrades who were making a bomb intended (according to testimony) to kill American Soldiers at a Ft. Dix dance blaming "illegal surveillance" by the FBI. Now Ayers is a mover and shaker in democrat politics and his wife who was convicted of domestic terrorism is teaching young skulls full of mush about the beauty of anarchism as a law professor.

What the real possibility is, is that there will be a major catastrophe, like the Colorado floods, and the National Guard will be sent in. Then a unit of these fruitloops will open up on them, and kill several fellow citizens that were there only to aid in a bad situation.

Then it will hit the fan nationally. And you will see the leading fruitkloops in front of Congress trying to explain why they are so eager to kill fellow Americans.

What the real possibility is, is that there will be a major catastrophe, like the Colorado floods, and the National Guard will be sent in. Then a unit of these fruitloops will open up on them, and kill several fellow citizens that were there only to aid in a bad situation.

You mean like the police in New Orleans who stole people's guns and then assaulted and/or killed innocent civilians who already had enough problems?

Last edited:
The OK, if they act up, all 133 of them in the service, will not do anything at all except encourage the military and civilian LEO to send them to the brig or to the graveyard.

Then it will hit the fan nationally. And you will see the leading fruitkloops in front of Congress trying to explain why they are so eager to kill fellow Americans.

I don't think that's how it happened at Ft. Sumpter the last time government direction was placed on the front burner. :doubt:

I certainly would never consider someone who would be willing to allow a dictator to run this country a "fellow American".

I don't think that's how it happened at Ft. Sumpter the last time government direction was placed on the front burner. :doubt:

I know real well what happened then. My Great-grandfather fought at Ft. Donaldson, Shiloh, and so many other places all the way to New Orleans with the 11th Illinois Infantry.
Today, you fruitloops try for a repeat of this stupidity, you won't last a day.

Forum List

Back