Anti-Government Combat Units Go Live

I certainly would never consider someone who would be willing to allow a dictator to run this country a "fellow American".

And your opinion of our President carries only the weight of a complete fruitloop.

Try to pay attention. A great many people think our president intends to make a try for dictatorship. That 's the purpose of the formation of these groups. Maybe he'll remember he works for us instead of the other way round. If so all is well and we'll find a way to endure until we can have a real President again.

I certainly would never consider someone who would be willing to allow a dictator to run this country a "fellow American".

And your opinion of our President carries only the weight of a complete fruitloop.

Try to pay attention. A great many people think our president intends to make a try for dictatorship. That 's the purpose of the formation of these groups. Maybe he'll remember he works for us instead of the other way round. If so all is well and we'll find a way to endure until we can have a real President again.

Very, very few think that, 9thIDdoc, and the rest of us will support the LEO and government suppression of any such proposed treason.

Nothing a few drones can't handle.

Anti drone tech is apparently in the works.

I have no doubt this administration wouldn't blink an eye and would be willing to assassinate more Americans even on US soil.

Last edited:

Very, very few think that, 9thIDdoc, and the rest of us will support the LEO and government suppression of any such proposed treason.

Supporting a dictatorship is treason. The purpose of these groups is to suppress treason if necessary. You may have to make up your mind if you stand with or against tyranny. Sounds to me like you're in favor of it.

Seems the Oath Keepers are ready to go. The hell is going on in this country? I've never seen so much strife in the US in my entire life.

Anyone who rises up to attack the American government is committing treason and should be appropriately punished.

I don't think things are worse than ever at all. Certainly, the situation in the US is not as bad as it was during the Great Depression. The difference is that during the Depression, though people didn't always work together, there were no radio/TV personalities like Rush Limbaugh, and hundreds of internet blog sites, to whom millions of people listened and believed their government leaders were a bunch of crooks and that the government was trying to become an oppressive, totalitarian regime.

There were Hoovervilles during the Depression, and the US military actually bulldozed the one in DC. Things are now not as bad as that. But people today are uneducated about current reality and the facts of history. They have no broad vision of the past and the present, and are listening to people on blogs who are just as ill-informed, or to people on the radio or TV whose main agenda is simply to get attention and make money, who, thus, will say anything to do so.

Last edited:
Seems the Oath Keepers are ready to go. The hell is going on in this country? I've never seen so much strife in the US in my entire life.

Anyone who rises up to attack the American government is committing treason and should be appropriately punished.

I don't think things are worse than ever at all. Certainly, the situation in the US is not as bad as it was during the Great Depression. The difference is that during the Depression, though people didn't always work together, there were no radio/TV personalities like Rush Limbaugh, and hundreds of internet blog sites, to whom millions of people listened and believed their government leaders were a bunch of crooks and and that the government was trying to become an oppressive, totalitarian regime.

There was Hoovervilles during the Depression, and the US military actually bulldozed the one in DC. Things are now not as bad a that. But people today are uneducated about reality and the facts of history. They have no broad vision of the past and the present, and are listening to people on blogs who are just as ill-informed or on the radio or TV whose main agenda is simple to get attention and make money, who, thus, will say anything to do so.

Wow, that was fascinating. You're a scholar, really, can I have an autograph?

Supporting a dictatorship is treason. The purpose of these groups is to suppress treason if necessary. You may have to make up your mind if you stand with or against tyranny. Sounds to me like you're in favor of it.

There isn't any dictatorship or tyranny. Anyone who thinks so is so deeply lacking in critical thinking skills it is pathetic.

It was you EzMeralDUH that just wrote that anyone who rises to attack the U.S. government is guilty of treason. LOL, I'm certain similar mantras were spoken by loyalists, or in your case; sstatist dogs, as far back as Rome. It's sickening that leftist filth such as yourself can't see what is happening here.

And then you reach to your supposed "critical thinking" skillz in order to impress, and essentially devalue the entire conversation.

Try harder, LOL.

I don't think things are worse than ever at all. Certainly, the situation in the US is not as bad as it was during the Great Depression. The difference is that during the Depression, though people didn't always work together, there were no radio/TV personalities like Rush Limbaugh, and hundreds of internet blog sites, to whom millions of people listened and believed their government leaders were a bunch of crooks and and that the government was trying to become an oppressive, totalitarian regime.

There was Hoovervilles during the Depression, and the US military actually bulldozed the one in DC. Things are now not as bad a that. But people today are uneducated about reality and the facts of history. They have no broad vision of the past and the present, and are listening to people on blogs who are just as ill-informed or on the radio or TV whose main agenda is simple to get attention and make money, who, thus, will say anything to do so.

Wow, that was fascinating. You're a scholar, really, can I have an autograph?

And you're a jackass braying in the wilderness you call a mind.

In all honesty, I would not trust anyone who signed up for military employment after WWII. That was the last time any American should have been suckered into the zionist military complex.

In all honesty, I would not trust anyone who signed up for military employment after WWII. That was the last time any American should have been suckered into the zionist military complex.

My old man spent 25 drunk years in the Army. What else can an alcoholic do and get paid?

I don't think things are worse than ever at all.
Some of the drama queens on these forums love to sit on their computer in their air conditioned home with their car in the driveway and their full refrigerator babbling about how much we are all suffering in the terrible state of this country, it is such a joke. Even funnier is if the political team of whoever was holding the office of prez changed so would their evaluation of the status of their lives here.

Supporting a dictatorship is treason.
You don't know the definition of either dictatorship or treason.

Forum List

Back