Anti-Government Combat Units Go Live

"paranoia is a mental illness."

Personally I think people who will give up there privacy and freedoms over "terrorism" are paranoid. You are more likely to die from a bee sting than a terror attack.

You are more likely to die from anything on the fucking planet than to have the US government become a totalitarian dictatorship. :cuckoo:

"I believe the lefties started early with Bush 2 as well but an exception was granted since they had the economic meltdown as easier impending martial law fodder."

Hate to break it to you but many believe the economic meltdown is at least as big a problem now as then. And we had martial law in Boston after the marathon bombing except it was given a different name. Also Obama has a history of playing fast and loose with the Constitution, scandals that make Watergate look like child's play, and lying every time he opens his mouth. Worthy of trust? Don't think so.

My goodness! Looks like widespread civil disobedience to government edict in Washington DC. Big surprise.

You call a few hundred vets in an organized protest "widespread civil disobedience" now? You sure set the bar low... my god Washington is burning!

Seems the Oath Keepers are ready to go. The hell is going on in this country? I've never seen so much strife in the US in my entire life.

people are tired of big government getting bigger and continually infringing on our rights and getting into our lives. Whether or not this has actually accelerated during this administration, it has definitely become more visible. From Obama promising to do away with the patriot act, then turning around and not only extending it, but giving it more teeth. add drones being used for surveillance in the USA. Add the issues with NSA. but the biggest mistake they made was their exploitation of Sandy Hook. Because in that one move, the democrats tipped their hand to what they would have done had they had the majority in both house. They showed their true agenda and tried to ram it through because they thought they had and incident that was sure to sway public favor in their opinion. they also knew that that favor would be short lived, so rather than put together a logical, rational solution, the tried to jam the vision of their most reactionary antigun representatives through. they thought it would be an easy win against a few redneck gun nuts and a handful of neo Nazis no one really cared about. where they miscalculated is this in not a gun nut issue. This is a rights issue. and mainstream America is not ready to let an imposing government infringe on their rights. the other thing they have done is waken a sleeping giant. the pro gun crown is huge in America. it is the majority. and now they are united, galvanized and organized.

Personally I think people who will give up there privacy and freedoms over "terrorism" are paranoid. You are more likely to die from a bee sting than a terror attack.

You are more likely to die from anything on the fucking planet than to have the US government become a totalitarian dictatorship. :cuckoo:
Oh please Mr Gov't take more of my liberties and spy on me even more! I'll gladly give up every ounce of my remaining privacy to you oh God of men my sacred gov't.

Oh please Mr Gov't take more of my liberties and spy on me even more! I'll gladly give up every ounce of my remaining privacy to you oh God of men my sacred gov't.

this is one battle the government will lose. they are treading on thin ice with their blatant attacks on rights

You call a few hundred vets in an organized protest "widespread civil disobedience" now? You sure set the bar low... my god Washington is burning!

The only reason the media aren't reporting hundreds of thousands is that they were Americans instead of Muslims.

Seems the Oath Keepers are ready to go. The hell is going on in this country? I've never seen so much strife in the US in my entire life.

"Alarmingly, these reactionaries have been arming themselves to the teeth and vow to defend the country from, you guessed it, the United States government...."

Starkey couldnt have said it better himself

It's already surpassed Orwell's worst nightmare. The infrastructure to do so is firmly in place.

What absolute nonsense. You've apparently never even read anything Orwell wrote. You don't know what you are talking about.

If you have read Orwell, please explain what his 'worst nightmare' was.

Last edited:
R.C. Christian believes IT certifications make someone highly educated, so you'll excuse the dumb redneck taking literature out of context.

people are tired of big government getting bigger and continually infringing on our rights and getting into our lives. Whether or not this has actually accelerated during this administration, it has definitely become more visible. From Obama promising to do away with the patriot act, then turning around and not only extending it, but giving it more teeth. add drones being used for surveillance in the USA. Add the issues with NSA. but the biggest mistake they made was their exploitation of Sandy Hook. Because in that one move, the democrats tipped their hand to what they would have done had they had the majority in both house. They showed their true agenda and tried to ram it through because they thought they had and incident that was sure to sway public favor in their opinion. they also knew that that favor would be short lived, so rather than put together a logical, rational solution, the tried to jam the vision of their most reactionary antigun representatives through. they thought it would be an easy win against a few redneck gun nuts and a handful of neo Nazis no one really cared about. where they miscalculated is this in not a gun nut issue. This is a rights issue. and mainstream America is not ready to let an imposing government infringe on their rights. the other thing they have done is waken a sleeping giant. the pro gun crown is huge in America. it is the majority. and now they are united, galvanized and organized.

people are tired of big government getting bigger and continually infringing on our rights and getting into our lives

are they i know normal people are

but there seems to be a growing chorus of sheeple

who are happy being told and instructed on how and when to live their lives

how do you compete and break that mentality

The government is quite aware of who the OK are that needing watching.

Nothing will happen. The bad guys will be whisked away and simply held in detention heaven who knows where without representation and without their families aware of the situation.

The government is quite aware of who the OK are that needing watching.

Nothing will happen. The bad guys will be whisked away and simply held in detention heaven who knows where without representation and without their families aware of the situation.

Right. Attempting that would precipitate outright warfare with those that were the "wiskers" becoming the wiskees. Except that it is unlikely that they would be held.
You might remember that the British tried something similar last time around except they targeted weapons. It didn't end well for them.

Last edited:
If the Tealiban wants to re-fight the Civil War they fought and lost, I'll be happy to defend this country from their stupid asses again, because we built a great nation without them already, and it deserves defending from them wanting to turn us into Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back