Americans: Good at Ignoring Threats

Well, he didn't personally. But his national security team did.

Sorry I got your crusty panties in a bunch over that. I figured you'd want to bring that up since the FBI interviewing and finding nothing on Tamerlan Tsarnaev is on your list.

Carry on.

"Well, he didn't personally. But his national security team did."

No....Bush asked for an analysis and received the the equivalent of 'we think they want to do something....'

Yes, idiot....it was THAT specific.

That's more specific than what the FBI found on Tamerlan Tsarnaev (which was nothing); so, why is he on your list, but not BUsh's failure to stop 9/11? Huh, Political Hack?

Hard to distinguish you from the tail end of a horse.

I'd like to think that I don't resemble you.

"That's more specific than what the FBI found on Tamerlan Tsarnaev (which was nothing);"

Really?

"U.S. media reports have said Russia has given the FBI a tape of an intercepted phone conversation between one of the alleged Boston bombers and his mother. The recording was made back in 2011 and reportedly contains indirect references to jihad. At the time, Russian authorities notified the U.S. that it was concerned over one of the suspects’ extremist views. Yet all these warnings were ignored."
Read more at Why FBI ignored Russian warnings on Tsarnaevs

Well....how about an exception to the rule...the rule exemplified by the current President....

Not all Presidents ignore threats, or chastise those who point out the threats....

On this day, May 15, 2008, President Bush Addresses Members of the Knesset:

“ Some seem to believe that we should negotiate with the terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along. We have heard this foolish delusion before. As Nazi tanks crossed into Poland in 1939, an American senator declared: "Lord, if I could only have talked to Hitler, all this might have been avoided."

We have an obligation to call this what it is -- the false comfort of appeasement, which has been repeatedly discredited by history.”

Vision may be the most important accouterments of a President.

Not all, it seems, have it.

You left out the warnings Bush got before 9/11. Poor job, PC.

Um... Those terrorists were already in the US under Clinton's watch, learning how to fly airplanes into buildings.

Well, he didn't personally. But his national security team did.

Sorry I got your crusty panties in a bunch over that. I figured you'd want to bring that up since the FBI interviewing and finding nothing on Tamerlan Tsarnaev is on your list.

Carry on.

"Well, he didn't personally. But his national security team did."

No....Bush asked for an analysis and received the the equivalent of 'we think they want to do something....'

Yes, idiot....it was THAT specific.

That's more specific than what the FBI found on Tamerlan Tsarnaev (which was nothing); so, why is he on your list, but not BUsh's failure to stop 9/11? Huh, Political Hack?

Hard to distinguish you from the tail end of a horse.

I'd like to think that I don't resemble you.

"... so, why is he on your list, but not BUsh's failure to stop 9/11?"

How dumb can you be??

Oh....you're a "reliable Democrat voter..." so there is no way to plumb the depths of your stupidity....

Here....see if this helps:

"When President Bill Clinton appointed Louis Freeh director of the FBI, he called Freeh "a law enforcement legend."

And Freeh spent a controversial eight years as director before he left in June, 2001. But the 9/11 plot was hatched on his watch and he has been criticized by the 9/11 commission for not having his agents more focused on counterterrorism."
Ex-FBI Chief On Clinton's Scandals - CBS News

"...9/11 plot was hatched on his watch and he has been criticized by the 9/11 commission for not having his agents more focused on counterterrorism."..."

So....was that Bush?

Did you get that?
During the Clinton administration

So....were you not a total moron, you would have written
"... so, why is he on your list, but not Clinton's failure to stop 9/11?"

Forum List

Back