Americans Have Learned a Lot the Last Two Weeks

Last edited:
You Leftards...blah blah blah.

Actually, the funny thing here is that you're actually the 'leftard', as you say.

You just don't know that you are. lolol.

That's what's so humorous about it.
C9AF90B2-B6F9-4063-9F10-70CC1137DA93.gif

c9af90b2-b6f9-4063-9f10-70cc1137da93-gif.312698

Are you gonna tell us all the upside of that 0% interest rate or what? The suspense is killing us over here.

Come on, man. flacaltenn is always downstairs bragging about how smart you are up here on the top floor. Don't let him down, man. I hear you're the head of the class.

Hey, btw, you know the Fed just more than doubled its balance sheet in the course of like two weeks, right? What do you think another 500 billion worth of worthless Treasury bonds are gonna do to Mr. And Mrs. Average American? The dollar? Their savings? As if they weren't already smoked.

Come on, man. Show us all that wisdom of yours. What's the upside of that 0% rate?

Last edited:
I've only learned that Drumpf is way more of a fuckup than I ever imagined.
Just 5 more years to go!
In 5 years someone smart will be going on their second term as POTUS.

I am sure you said that in 2016 and quoted the polls

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION
No. In 2016 I saw the blacklash coming. As it was he still had to get electoral college affirmative action because he didnt win the popular vote.

All upsides.

Fed rate cut to near 0

Explain for us the upside of this, please. Thanks!
I think he heard Trump brag about it therefore he thinks it’s a good thing. I’d bet he has no clue what it even means
You Leftards validate why Trump will win by a landslide.
Was that you trying to explain why 0% is a good thing? Haha. Come on, answer the question

Just 5 more years to go!

Won't be a Democrat then.. Ability and intelligence isn't a choice amongst your remaining candidates...

But MAYBE my LParty will nominate someone who fits that bill and Dems will prefer them to Joe "horse face pony soldier" Biden OR Bernie "Bread lines are a GOOD thing" Sanders...

c9af90b2-b6f9-4063-9f10-70cc1137da93-gif.312698

Are you gonna tell us all the upside of that 0% interest rate or what? The suspense is killing us over here.

Come on, man. flacaltenn is always downstairs bragging about how smart you are up here on the top floor. Don't let him down, man. I hear you're the head of the class.

Hey, btw, you know the Fed just more than doubled its balance sheet in the course of like two weeks, right? What do you think another 500 billion worth of worthless Treasury bonds are gonna do to Mr. And Mrs. Average American? The dollar? Their savings? As if they weren't already smoked.

Come on, man. Show us all that wisdom of yours. What's the upside of that 0% rate?

You really are a zealot for monetary policies of the 19th Century... I'll tell you what 0% interest means.. It's a CAPITULATION.. A "game over"... An admission of fiscal irresponsibility....

That said --- It hurts more people than it helps.. Seniors were depending on some LIQUID ASSETS and interest income that they could not have for the past DECADE or more... And NOBODY is running out to buy a house right now when you can't find TOILET PAPER at a supermarket...

It's simply to halt the market bottom and make the Wall Street bean counters and "automatic trading" apps HAPPY....

Whoopeeeeeeee !!!!

Just 5 more years to go!

Won't be a Democrat then.. Ability and intelligence isn't a choice amongst your remaining candidates...

But MAYBE my LParty will nominate someone who fits that bill and Dems will prefer them to Joe "horse face pony soldier" Biden OR Bernie "Bread lines are a GOOD thing" Sanders...

Well I'm not a Dem but I'm pretty sure anyone else would be smarter than a repub.

You really are a zealot for monetary policies of the 19th Century... I'll tell you what 0% interest means.. It's a CAPITULATION.. A "game over"... An admission of fiscal irresponsibility....

That said --- It hurts more people than it helps.. Seniors were depending on some LIQUID ASSETS and interest income that they could not have for the past DECADE or more... And NOBODY is running out to buy a house right now when you can't find TOILET PAPER at a supermarket...

It's simply to halt the market bottom and make the Wall Street bean counters and "automatic trading" apps HAPPY....

Whoopeeeeeeee !!!!

Exactly.

Forum List

Back