Americans have no clue...

There is no war on Christmas.

Just more people realizing a lot of their friends are of other religions & beliefs. It is called being .

Not everyone is as ignorant as Trump, when as President, sends out a Christmas card ignoring the 20 - 25% of Americans that are not Christians. Like the orange POS is a Christian anyway.

The stupid portion of the left here in the states conducts its own war on Christianity, trying to wipe out any public display of religion even if it is not coerced, and since they are conducting their own war, all too easily dismiss Islamists doing the same thing.
I don't think it's at all about being stupid. I think it's a cautionary tale, about how powerful ideology can be, how profoundly it can distort the thought processes of otherwise perfectly intelligent people.

They are going to continue to protect their pet constituent oppressed religion, no matter what, even though at some level they have to know they're ultimately enabling future destructive behaviors. Their ideology is simply a higher priority.

That's how powerful ideology can be.

Last edited:
I don't think it's at all about being stupid. I think it's a cautionary tale, about how powerful ideology can be, how profoundly it can distort the thought processes of otherwise perfectly intelligent people.

They are going to continue to protect their pet constituent oppressed religion, no matter what, even though at some level they have to know they're ultimately enabling future destructive behaviors. Their ideology is simply a higher priority.

That's how powerful ideology can be.

Well, it seems that you are the one who seems to avoid the conversation.

Do we have a problem with Islam because their RELIGION IS TOTALLY EVIL, MAN!!!!!

Or do we have a problem with the Islamic World because we keep invading it?

No one on the right ever wants to have that discussion, and neither do you.

Forum List

Back