🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans love Jews the most of all.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
At least this poll says so.

No wonder why people from here cry more about anti-Semitism, than anti-Christian sentiments, no wonder why just about everybody, and their brother is circumcised like they were Jews.

No wonder why there's people here who put Israel's well being before America's well being.

No wonder why people here who cry about Hollywood, Media, Bernie Sanders, Kagan, Facebook, Youtube, Rachel Madow, Al Franken, the New York Times, and numerous other Jewish Liberals can't seem to connect the dots, and blame "Jew"

No wonder why people here can't acknowledge, Jonathan Pollard, the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or the Lavon Affair by Israel against the U.S.A.

PF_2017.06.26_muslimamericans-07-07.png

"Americans feeling warmer about Jews"

gal-gadot-1.jpg

Feeling pretty warm myself right now.

No wonder why people from here cry more about anti-Semitism, than anti-Christian sentiments, no wonder why just about everybody, and their brother is circumcised like they were Jews.

No wonder why there's people here who put Israel's well being before America's well being.

No wonder why people here who cry about Hollywood, Media, Bernie Sanders, Kagan, Facebook, Youtube, Rachel Madow, Al Franken, the New York Times, and numerous other Jewish Liberals can't seem to connect the dots, and blame "Jew"

No wonder why people here can't acknowledge, Jonathan Pollard, the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or the Lavon Affair by Israel against the U.S.A.

I wouldn't mind shooting Pollard in the back of the head.

So is Poland ever going to return their stolen German territory or what?

Wow.. All that hate over a ONE POINT advantage over Catholics and 2 points over Protestants. You know the margin of error is BIGGER than that --- RIGHT? Wouldn't matter to you. You had the whole OP written in your head BEFORE the poll.. You need better public relations. Hire a consultant.

Uncle Ferd used to have a crush onna Jewish girl...

... till her momma told him if he tried anything with her...

... she'd call the Mossad to circumsize him.

It's no wonder you are envious of Jews. You appear to struggle with the English language and from what I hear, the Joos are a clever lot.

The U.S.A seems to be colonized by a bunch of thrifty Scots, thrifty Anglos, and thrifty Germans.

No wonder why they love Jews so much.

Yes, in your case a German.

My dad's friend, has another friend a German American, he stopped coming to a Pawling bar, only because they raised the prices on Miller Light by 50 cents.

True story, and so ridiculous.

It's no wonder you are envious of Jews. You appear to struggle with the English language and from what I hear, the Joos are a clever lot.

My English skills are actually better than most online, perhaps you should go on regular chats, where most people can't even spell, or use any grammar at all.

My skills are in Spatial ability, not in grammar.

The exact opposite of Jews who have low IQ's in Spatial ability, and high IQ's in Verbal ability.

Keep in mind men have high IQ's in Spatial ability, and low in Verbal ability.

Wow.. All that hate over a ONE POINT advantage over Catholics and 2 points over Protestants. You know the margin of error is BIGGER than that --- RIGHT? Wouldn't matter to you. You had the whole OP written in your head BEFORE the poll.. You need better public relations. Hire a consultant.

But, why should any poll come out as more favorable for Jews, than Christians in a Christian nation?

I sure don't think any poll in Israel would come out as more favorable for Christians, than Jews in that Jewish nation, now do you?

No wonder people think all polocks are stupid.

Lol, us half Pollock Americans don't claim him.. he is a lazy fuck.

My English skills are actually better than most online, perhaps you should go on regular chats, where most people can't even spell, or use any grammar at all.

My skills are in Spatial ability, not in grammar.

The exact opposite of Jews who have low IQ's in Spatial ability, and high IQ's in Verbal ability.

Keep in mind men have high IQ's in Spatial ability, and low in Verbal ability.

apes are the BEST in spatial ability---------necessary to swinging in
the trees. Tarzan's verbal ability was very limited----almost entirely
the HOWL as he was swinging on vines

But, why should any poll come out as more favorable for Jews, than Christians in a Christian nation?

I sure don't think any poll in Israel would come out as more favorable for Christians, than Jews in that Jewish nation, now do you?

If you understood what I just told you -- you'd recognize that the poll really doesn't say that. No poll is exact opinion. They ALL have "margins of error". Everything I told you is correct. You got a hair trigger bad attitude towards Jews. You leap right over the real meaning of facts and evidence everytime you FEEL like spewing.

Are you on crack?

I don't know, I'd tend to think that loving Jews beyond your own Christian religion is beyond dumb, I mean why do they think the people who believe Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement are better for American Christian culture, rather than Christians themselves?

Lazy how?

In that I worked at an Animal feed store despite managerial responsibilities like being involved with inventories, managing order files, and managing rotated stock, I spent a lot of my time hauling 50 pound Animal feed bags all day, for 4 years, 6 days a week, 7 hours a day, with no vacation time what so ever, or even no sick days, while the bosses would often yell at me, or be rude to me, and always made you work the hardest.

Explain how that's lazy-mans work?

Why don't you go try to stock about 20 new 50 pound feed bags, which have 20 old feed bags which need to be rotated as "Old Stock" in the fact that you basically have to lift 40 bags, 2 times just to properly stock.

Then try doing that 20 times, in an hour, that's how I worked.

Certainly not a job for the lazy.

I spent my first 6 years working as a free-lance gardener, which I had to pull weeds, dig gardens, and so forth.

In fact, I still do that, I did that yesterday, I pulled out about 10,000 Ferns by their roots for a neighbor, the day before that I pulled out swamp sedges (Swamp grass) which need to be dug out.

All in 90 degree weather in the shade.

Lazy how?

In that I worked at an Animal feed store despite managerial responsibilities like being involved with inventories, managing order files, and managing rotated stock, I spent a lot of my time hauling 50 pound Animal feed bags all day, for 4 years, 6 days a week, 7 hours a day, with no vacation time what so ever, or even no sick days, while the bosses would often yell at me, or be rude to me, and always made you work the hardest.

Explain how that's lazy-mans work?

Why don't you go try to stock about 20 new 50 pound feed bags, which have 20 old feed bags which need to be rotated as "Old Stock" in the fact that you basically have to lift 40 bags, 2 times just to properly stock.

Then try doing that 20 times, in an hour, that's how I worked.

Certainly not a job for the lazy.

I spent my first 6 years working as a free-lance gardener, which I had to pull weeds, dig gardens, and so forth.

In fact, I still do that, I did that yesterday, I pulled out about 10,000 Ferns by their roots for a neighbor, the day before that I pulled out swamp sedges (Swamp grass) which need to be dug out.

All in 90 degree weather in the shade.

The polish are the most anti-semitic of any peoples in Europe and that is saying a lot. Apparantly the result of hundreds of years of papist priests preaching that the Jews were responsible for the crucifixition of Jesus.

Antisemitism in Poland

The Truth About Poland's Role in the Holocaust - The Atlantic

Forum List

Back