🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans love Jews the most of all.

It's no wonder you are envious of Jews. You appear to struggle with the English language and from what I hear, the Joos are a clever lot.

My English skills are actually better than most online, perhaps you should go on regular chats, where most people can't even spell, or use any grammar at all.

My skills are in Spatial ability, not in grammar.

The exact opposite of Jews who have low IQ's in Spatial ability, and high IQ's in Verbal ability.

Keep in mind men have high IQ's in Spatial ability, and low in Verbal ability.

apes are the BEST in spatial ability---------necessary to swinging in
the trees. Tarzan's verbal ability was very limited----almost entirely
the HOWL as he was swinging on vines

Spatial ability is important for engineering, creativity, art, etc.

Verbal ability is important for just that, verbal ability.

I actually think people with poor spatial ability have poor abilities with abstract thought, they tend to not be able to manipulate situations very well.

It explains why people of Jewish, and Irish / British ethnics with better verbal, and worse spatial ability tend to be so blind to the impacts of Multiculturalism, and general societal thinking.

At least this poll says so.

No wonder why people from here cry more about anti-Semitism, than anti-Christian sentiments, no wonder why just about everybody, and their brother is circumcised like they were Jews.

No wonder why there's people here who put Israel's well being before America's well being.

No wonder why people here who cry about Hollywood, Media, Bernie Sanders, Kagan, Facebook, Youtube, Rachel Madow, Al Franken, the New York Times, and numerous other Jewish Liberals can't seem to connect the dots, and blame "Jew"

No wonder why people here can't acknowledge, Jonathan Pollard, the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or the Lavon Affair by Israel against the U.S.A.
No wonder people think all polocks are stupid.

Lol, us half Pollock Americans don't claim him.. he is a lazy fuck.

Lazy how?

In that I worked at an Animal feed store despite managerial responsibilities like being involved with inventories, managing order files, and managing rotated stock, I spent a lot of my time hauling 50 pound Animal feed bags all day, for 4 years, 6 days a week, 7 hours a day, with no vacation time what so ever, or even no sick days, while the bosses would often yell at me, or be rude to me, and always made you work the hardest.

Explain how that's lazy-mans work?

Why don't you go try to stock about 20 new 50 pound feed bags, which have 20 old feed bags which need to be rotated as "Old Stock" in the fact that you basically have to lift 40 bags, 2 times just to properly stock.

Then try doing that 20 times, in an hour, that's how I worked.

Certainly not a job for the lazy.

I spent my first 6 years working as a free-lance gardener, which I had to pull weeds, dig gardens, and so forth.

In fact, I still do that, I did that yesterday, I pulled out about 10,000 Ferns by their roots for a neighbor, the day before that I pulled out swamp sedges (Swamp grass) which need to be dug out.

All in 90 degree weather in the shade.

PF_2017.06.26_muslimamericans-07-07.png
No wonder people think all polocks are stupid.

The polish are the most anti-semitic of any peoples in Europe and that is saying a lot. Apparantly the result of hundreds of years of papist priests preaching that the Jews were responsible for the crucifixition of Jesus.

Antisemitism in Poland

Partially true, and totally true that the New Testament blames Judas Iscariot / Jews in general for snitching on Jesus.

Partially true, that Jews irked Poles too, living in Poland for 800 years, and many never learned the Polish language, or assimilated worth a damn. (Keep in mind about 8.5 out of 10 Jews spoke Yiddish, or Hebrew as their first languages in pre-WW2 Poland)
or
that Jewish Communists like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel did terrorize Poland after WW2 as Soviet sympathizers.
or
How about that Jews continue to often blame Poland for the Holocaust, while neglecting that Poles were the first to fight the Nazis.

Last edited:

No wonder why people from here cry more about anti-Semitism, than anti-Christian sentiments, no wonder why just about everybody, and their brother is circumcised like they were Jews.

No wonder why there's people here who put Israel's well being before America's well being.

No wonder why people here who cry about Hollywood, Media, Bernie Sanders, Kagan, Facebook, Youtube, Rachel Madow, Al Franken, the New York Times, and numerous other Jewish Liberals can't seem to connect the dots, and blame "Jew"

No wonder why people here can't acknowledge, Jonathan Pollard, the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or the Lavon Affair by Israel against the U.S.A.

I wouldn't mind shooting Pollard in the back of the head.

So is Poland ever going to return their stolen German territory or what?
Are you on crack?

Why, is it any good?

Wow.. All that hate over a ONE POINT advantage over Catholics and 2 points over Protestants. You know the margin of error is BIGGER than that --- RIGHT? Wouldn't matter to you. You had the whole OP written in your head BEFORE the poll.. You need better public relations. Hire a consultant.

But, why should any poll come out as more favorable for Jews, than Christians in a Christian nation?

I sure don't think any poll in Israel would come out as more favorable for Christians, than Jews in that Jewish nation, now do you?

If you understood what I just told you -- you'd recognize that the poll really doesn't say that. No poll is exact opinion. They ALL have "margins of error". Everything I told you is correct. You got a hair trigger bad attitude towards Jews. You leap right over the real meaning of facts and evidence everytime you FEEL like spewing.

Okay, so even if there's a margin of error, Israel sure wouldn't ever come out as more pro-Christian, than pro-Jewish in a poll, how come?

It seems there's a relation of take, take, and more take.

Not a relation of give, and take between the 2 parties.

Leave our sobie alone----he is a victim-------victimized by the grandma stories of the nursery and then by the filth of his catechism whore and MOST of all
by the BELLICOSITY of the WO'DKA primed uncles lying around table and
parlor. For fun-----take a stroll down the streets of Greenpoint, Brooklyn and
listen to the garble of the sauced characters lying in the alleys.

Leave our sobie alone----he is a victim-------victimized by the grandma stories of the nursery and then by the filth of his catechism whore and MOST of all

I'd rather visit the Polish blocks of Greenpoint, than near-bye Jewish Hasidim blocks of Williamsburg.

It's true, the US does not like to throw Jews in ovens.

Then they had the audacity to cross the ocean and kick the arse of every anti-Semitic prick in Europe.

Can the world ever forgive them?

I'd rather visit the Polish blocks of Greenpoint, than near-bye Jewish Hasidim blocks of Williamsburg.

why?

why?

I've been to both, the garbage on the streets was out of control in South-Side Williamsburg (Hasidim side)

Perhaps 1 foot of garbage piled on the streets, in certain areas.

Last edited:

Then they had the audacity to cross the ocean and kick the arse of every anti-Semitic prick in Europe.

Most people wouldn't really want to put Jews in ovens, or in gas chambers, but they also really wouldn't want to have Jews run their media, and Hollywood

It's no wonder you are envious of Jews. You appear to struggle with the English language and from what I hear, the Joos are a clever lot.

My English skills are actually better than most online, perhaps you should go on regular chats, where most people can't even spell, or use any grammar at all.

The exact opposite of Jews who have low IQ's in Spatial ability, and high IQ's in Verbal ability.

I actually think people with poor spatial ability have poor abilities with abstract thought, they tend to not be able to manipulate situations very well.

It explains why people of Jewish, and Irish / British ethnics with better verbal, and worse spatial ability tend to be so blind to the impacts of Multiculturalism, and general societal thinking.

actually, spatial ability has nothing to do with abstract thought. -----
it is useful in hunting/gathering societies. Verbal ability hangs out
in the same general sites as does abstract thinking----left parietal.
Spatial ability is a RIGHT PARIETAL function. The definitive work in
the defects and function of the PARIETAL LOBEs was written
by MacDonald CRITCHLEY (british----<not polish>---male, circa 1950)
I will admit----males tend to have better right parietal lobe function
than do females ------<sadly----->

Last edited:

why?

I've been to both, the garbage on the streets was out of control in South-Side Williamsburg (Hasidim side)

Perhaps 1 foot of garbage piled on the streets, in certain areas.

take some more pictures------like in the emergency room of Woodhull
hospital

Most people wouldn't really want to put Jews in ovens, or in gas chambers, but they also really wouldn't want to have Jews run their media, and Hollywood

In the United States-----ANYONE CAN PUBLISH----books, periodicals,
or movies. -----the only requirement is that one have the ability to write and
the creativity to do drama and film

than to females ------<sadly----->
`
Spatial ability or visuo-spatial ability is the capacity to understand, reason and remember the spatial relations among objects or space.[1]

Visual-spatial abilities are used for everyday use from navigation, understanding or fixing equipment, understanding or estimating distance and measurement, and performing on a job. Spatial abilities are also important for success in fields such as sports, technical aptitude, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, economic forecasting, meteorology, chemistry and physics.[2][3] Not only do spatial abilities involve understanding the outside world, but they also involve processing outside information and reasoning with it through visual representation in the mind.

`Spatial ability - Wikipedia

`
Spatial ability or visuo-spatial ability is the capacity to understand, reason and remember the spatial relations among objects or space.[1]

Visual-spatial abilities are used for everyday use from navigation, understanding or fixing equipment, understanding or estimating distance and measurement, and performing on a job. Spatial abilities are also important for success in fields such as sports, technical aptitude, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, economic forecasting, meteorology, chemistry and physics.[2][3] Not only do spatial abilities involve understanding the outside world, but they also involve processing outside information and reasoning with it through visual representation in the mind.

Poor Einstein, weak spatial ability. DERP!

`

Poor Einstein, poor spatial ability. DERP!

Left brained all the way

`

Poor Einstein, weak spatial ability. DERP!

Actually, Einstein presumably had poor verbal ability, he didn't talk until a late age.

However, it seems he probably actually had good spatial ability.

Snapshots explore Einstein’s unusual brain

A study done in 1985 showed that two parts of his brain contained an unusually large number of non-neuronal cells called glia for every neuron2. And one published more than a decade later showed that the parietal lobe lacks a furrow and a structure called the operculum3. The missing furrow may have enhanced the connections in this region, which is thought to be involved in visuo-spatial functions and mathematical skills such as arithmetic.

No wonder Israel is state of the art...no spatial ability.
Feel stoopuhd yet?

But, why should any poll come out as more favorable for Jews, than Christians in a Christian nation?

It didn't. That whooshing sound you're hearing is me explaining why --- passing right between the void that sits between you ears. ONE or TWO POINTS is NOT a "statistically significant" result. Don't argue with me unless you've USED statistics professionally all your lifetime.

It's more of a POLITICAL statement in America anyways. Because if you notice -- God's and the Peoples' favorites are all very loyal Democrats. :rolleyes:

It didn't. That whooshing sound you're hearing is me explaining why --- passing right between the void that sits between you ears. ONE or TWO POINTS is NOT a "statistically significant" result. Don't argue with me unless you've USED statistics professionally all your lifetime.

It's more of a POLITICAL statement in America anyways. Because if you notice -- God's and the Peoples' favorites are all very loyal Democrats. :rolleyes:
NotSober has an Internet PhD.

Forum List

Back