🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans love Jews the most of all.

Europe wiped out millions of high-I.Q., high-achieving Jews to replace them with tens of millions of muslim 3rd-world, illiterate savages and their epidemic of violent crime and nonstop rape orgies......so tell me again how much more INTELLIGENT Eurotrash are then us Americans? At least we "bloody yanks" have enough brains to see what an exercise in mindless hatred and malice your Islam filth really is! You don't!

Right on target. Europe has long been saturated with Jew hatred, hundreds of years before Hitler. Even England is getting on board with the current wave of anti-semitism. England always had a element that was anti-semitic but not to the level it is at in the present time.

Europe has become extremely politically correct but this tolerance for just about everything does not extend to Jews for the most part.

Europe by allowing in hordes of muslims believe they accomplish two things--prove they are no longer fascist or racist and by importing the greatest haters of Jews--the muslims continue Hitler's goal of ridding Europe of Jews by using the muslims as proxies...to make life in Europe too difficult for Jews to remain there.

Europe wiped out millions of high-I.Q., high-achieving Jews to replace them with tens of millions of muslim 3rd-world, illiterate savages and their epidemic of violent crime and nonstop rape orgies......so tell me again how much more INTELLIGENT Eurotrash are then us Americans? At least we "bloody yanks" have enough brains to see what an exercise in mindless hatred and malice your Islam filth really is! You don't!

Fixed:
Germany killed the Jews, and Germany's imported the Muslims.

Germany doesn't represent the whole continent of Europe.

Right on target. Europe has long been saturated with Jew hatred, hundreds of years before Hitler. Even England is getting on board with the current wave of anti-semitism. England always had a element that was anti-semitic but not to the level it is at in the present time.

Europe has become extremely politically correct but this tolerance for just about everything does not extend to Jews for the most part.

Europe by allowing in hordes of muslims believe they accomplish two things--prove they are no longer fascist or racist and by importing the greatest haters of Jews--the muslims continue Hitler's goal of ridding Europe of Jews by using the muslims as proxies...to make life in Europe too difficult for Jews to remain there.

England killed perhaps 60 million in India, by famine alone, but let's cheer that the dumb Capitalist swines didn't kill 6 million Jews.

England did expel Jews in the Edict of Expulsion, they were the Founding Fathers of Blood Libel.

The reason England wasn't as anti-Semitic later on is largely because they didn't have to experience the Jews as much as some of the others.

Poland had a lot of Jews because they accepted Jewish refugees in the Edict of Expulsion by England, as well as in the Rhineland Massacres by Germans.

Poland granted to them the first Jewish civil rights movement, the Statute of Kalisz.

According to this poll, there's little difference between the U.S.A, and various European countries on the issue of Islamic extremism.

In fact, more European countries listed here poll as being more concerned about Islamic extremism than the U.S.A.

2011-Muslim-West-03.png

According to this poll, there's little difference between the U.S.A, and various European countries on the issue of Islamic extremism.

In fact, more European countries listed here poll as being more concerned about Islamic extremism than the U.S.A.

2011-Muslim-West-03.png

Polls are so easily manipulated if one desires to do so. I do not place much credence in most polls as they are often done by those with an agenda to prove or re-inforce.

But, why should any poll come out as more favorable for Jews, than Christians in a Christian nation?

It didn't. That whooshing sound you're hearing is me explaining why --- passing right between the void that sits between you ears. ONE or TWO POINTS is NOT a "statistically significant" result. Don't argue with me unless you've USED statistics professionally all your lifetime.

It's more of a POLITICAL statement in America anyways. Because if you notice -- God's and the Peoples' favorites are all very loyal Democrats. :rolleyes:

There's the Republican / Democrat version.

Democrats put Jews as their #1 at 66% approval, while Republicans put Jews as their #3 at 68% approval.

I guess you can't say either party hates Jews, they both tend to circumcise their kids, and love Jews.

democrats-repub-religion.png

Well there ya go. You're learning how to INTERPRET polling data. It IS more political than religious as I just told you.

So if you learned to read the DETAILS of a poll before LEAPING into ridicule -- this thread is not a waste of time.

I think it's a great topic, why do Americans love Jews so much, why do Americans even think they're Jews sometimes, talking about Judeo-Christian values as if it's all one faith, as they circumcise their kids, and support Israel about as much as Jews do here.
But, why should any poll come out as more favorable for Jews, than Christians in a Christian nation?

It didn't. That whooshing sound you're hearing is me explaining why --- passing right between the void that sits between you ears. ONE or TWO POINTS is NOT a "statistically significant" result. Don't argue with me unless you've USED statistics professionally all your lifetime.

It's more of a POLITICAL statement in America anyways. Because if you notice -- God's and the Peoples' favorites are all very loyal Democrats. :rolleyes:

Democrats put Jews as their #1 at 66% approval, while Republicans put Jews as their #3 at 68% approval.

I guess you can't say either party hates Jews, they both tend to circumcise their kids, and love Jews.

Well there ya go. You're learning how to INTERPRET polling data. It IS more political than religious as I just told you.

So if you learned to read the DETAILS of a poll before LEAPING into ridicule -- this thread is not a waste of time.

I think it's a great topic, why do Americans love Jews so much, why do Americans even think they're Jews sometimes, talking about Judeo-Christian values as if it's all one faith, as they circumcise their kids, and support Israel about as much as Jews do here.

There is a covenant between Israel and Jehovah

Christian support of Israel thus looks back to the idea that God has made certain commitments to his people — to the people through whom the gospel originally came — and he’s not abandoning them, ultimately. And so there’s a hope that drives this belief that Israel deserves to be supported.

1 Samuel 2:30 Therefore, the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I did indeed say that your house and the house of your father would walk before Me forever. But now the LORD declares: Far be it from Me! For I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disdained.

Christian support of Israel is based on the promises to Israel found in the Bible, passages such as Jeremiah 32 and Ezekiel 34. Christians who support Israel are primarily evangelicals and we give support in any way possible to the Jewish state of Israel. The return of the Jews to the Promised Land is the fulfillment of prophecy and is seen, especially by dispensationalists, as a sign that the world has entered the end times.

Last edited:
It's no wonder you are envious of Jews. You appear to struggle with the English language and from what I hear, the Joos are a clever lot.

My English skills are actually better than most online, perhaps you should go on regular chats, where most people can't even spell, or use any grammar at all.

My skills are in Spatial ability, not in grammar.

The exact opposite of Jews who have low IQ's in Spatial ability, and high IQ's in Verbal ability.

Keep in mind men have high IQ's in Spatial ability, and low in Verbal ability.
Well I'm not sure I'd use the "online world" as a measure of my language skills.
Whether or not Jews have greater abilities in spatial or verbal skills, they sure have done well, wouldn't you say? Actually I have yet to see any stats on Jewish IQ abilities in those areas comparative to any other group. Got a link?

At least this poll says so.

No wonder why people from here cry more about anti-Semitism, than anti-Christian sentiments, no wonder why just about everybody, and their brother is circumcised like they were Jews.

No wonder why there's people here who put Israel's well being before America's well being.

No wonder why people here who cry about Hollywood, Media, Bernie Sanders, Kagan, Facebook, Youtube, Rachel Madow, Al Franken, the New York Times, and numerous other Jewish Liberals can't seem to connect the dots, and blame "Jew"

No wonder why people here can't acknowledge, Jonathan Pollard, the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or the Lavon Affair by Israel against the U.S.A.

PF_2017.06.26_muslimamericans-07-07.png
No wonder people think all polocks are stupid.

Lol, us half Pollock Americans don't claim him.. he is a lazy fuck.

Lazy how?

In that I worked at an Animal feed store despite managerial responsibilities like being involved with inventories, managing order files, and managing rotated stock, I spent a lot of my time hauling 50 pound Animal feed bags all day, for 4 years, 6 days a week, 7 hours a day, with no vacation time what so ever, or even no sick days, while the bosses would often yell at me, or be rude to me, and always made you work the hardest.

Explain how that's lazy-mans work?

Why don't you go try to stock about 20 new 50 pound feed bags, which have 20 old feed bags which need to be rotated as "Old Stock" in the fact that you basically have to lift 40 bags, 2 times just to properly stock.

Then try doing that 20 times, in an hour, that's how I worked.

Certainly not a job for the lazy.

I spent my first 6 years working as a free-lance gardener, which I had to pull weeds, dig gardens, and so forth.

In fact, I still do that, I did that yesterday, I pulled out about 10,000 Ferns by their roots for a neighbor, the day before that I pulled out swamp sedges (Swamp grass) which need to be dug out.

All in 90 degree weather in the shade.
Aaah! It now all makes sense. You have most definately been flexing your biceps rather than your grey matter. I can also see how working as a gardener makes you resent those wealthy Jews.

It's no wonder you are envious of Jews. You appear to struggle with the English language and from what I hear, the Joos are a clever lot.

My English skills are actually better than most online, perhaps you should go on regular chats, where most people can't even spell, or use any grammar at all.

My skills are in Spatial ability, not in grammar.

The exact opposite of Jews who have low IQ's in Spatial ability, and high IQ's in Verbal ability.

Keep in mind men have high IQ's in Spatial ability, and low in Verbal ability.
Well I'm not sure I'd use the "online world" as a measure of my language skills.
Whether or not Jews have greater abilities in spatial or verbal skills, they sure have done well, wouldn't you say? Actually I have yet to see any stats on Jewish IQ abilities in those areas comparative to any other group. Got a link?

Jews are very ambitious, but smart? Hardly.

Jews prove over, and over again to pick Democrats, over Republicans, obviously not a very smart people, indeed.

No wonder why people from here cry more about anti-Semitism, than anti-Christian sentiments, no wonder why just about everybody, and their brother is circumcised like they were Jews.

No wonder why there's people here who put Israel's well being before America's well being.

No wonder why people here who cry about Hollywood, Media, Bernie Sanders, Kagan, Facebook, Youtube, Rachel Madow, Al Franken, the New York Times, and numerous other Jewish Liberals can't seem to connect the dots, and blame "Jew"

No wonder why people here can't acknowledge, Jonathan Pollard, the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or the Lavon Affair by Israel against the U.S.A.

Lol, us half Pollock Americans don't claim him.. he is a lazy fuck.

Lazy how?

In that I worked at an Animal feed store despite managerial responsibilities like being involved with inventories, managing order files, and managing rotated stock, I spent a lot of my time hauling 50 pound Animal feed bags all day, for 4 years, 6 days a week, 7 hours a day, with no vacation time what so ever, or even no sick days, while the bosses would often yell at me, or be rude to me, and always made you work the hardest.

Explain how that's lazy-mans work?

Why don't you go try to stock about 20 new 50 pound feed bags, which have 20 old feed bags which need to be rotated as "Old Stock" in the fact that you basically have to lift 40 bags, 2 times just to properly stock.

Then try doing that 20 times, in an hour, that's how I worked.

Certainly not a job for the lazy.

I spent my first 6 years working as a free-lance gardener, which I had to pull weeds, dig gardens, and so forth.

In fact, I still do that, I did that yesterday, I pulled out about 10,000 Ferns by their roots for a neighbor, the day before that I pulled out swamp sedges (Swamp grass) which need to be dug out.

All in 90 degree weather in the shade.
Aaah! It now all makes sense. You have most definately been flexing your biceps rather than your grey matter. I can also see how working as a gardener makes you resent those wealthy Jews.

Americans are definitely a little slow, I mean so few of them seem to even understand that no we don't appreciate Jewish values ruining America by Jewish control over Hollywood, the media, Facebook, Youtube etc.

Christian support of Israel thus looks back to the idea that God has made certain commitments to his people — to the people through whom the gospel originally came — and he’s not abandoning them, ultimately. And so there’s a hope that drives this belief that Israel deserves to be supported.

1 Samuel 2:30 Therefore, the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I did indeed say that your house and the house of your father would walk before Me forever. But now the LORD declares: Far be it from Me! For I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disdained.

Christian support of Israel is based on the promises to Israel found in the Bible, passages such as Jeremiah 32 and Ezekiel 34. Christians who support Israel are primarily evangelicals and we give support in any way possible to the Jewish state of Israel. The return of the Jews to the Promised Land is the fulfillment of prophecy and is seen, especially by dispensationalists, as a sign that the world has entered the end times.

Yet, Jew Judas Iscariot was a traitor of Jesus, and the Jewish Holy Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement.

Wow, what sense that makes to support them.

2011-Muslim-West-03.png

Polls are so easily manipulated if one desires to do so. I do not place much credence in most polls as they are often done by those with an agenda to prove or re-inforce.

Europe's a lot more White than America, none the less.

Why do Americans tolerate Blacks, and Hispanics who are about as bad as the Muslims?

Yet, Jew Judas Iscariot was a traitor of Jesus, and the Jewish Holy Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement.

Wow, what sense that makes to support them.

There are many lies circulating the internet about the Jewish Talmud. These allegations are supported by "direct quotations" from the Talmud that are frequently wrong or taken out of context. However, most people lack the scholarly background to verify these claims. Most people have no way of knowing that these accusation are false and malicious.
Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group , combined with an un-usual cognitive profile, while no similar elevation of intelligence was observed among Jews in classical times nor is one seen in Sephardic and Oriental Jews today.

Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so high?

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind shooting Pollard in the back of the head.

So is Poland ever going to return their stolen German territory or what?

The U.S.A seems to be colonized by a bunch of thrifty Scots, thrifty Anglos, and thrifty Germans.

No wonder why they love Jews so much.

Yes, in your case a German.

My dad's friend, has another friend a German American, he stopped coming to a Pawling bar, only because they raised the prices on Miller Light by 50 cents.

True story, and so ridiculous.
Why would anyone drink Miller Lite in the first place? Ugh.

I don't know, I'd tend to think that loving Jews beyond your own Christian religion is beyond dumb, I mean why do they think the people who believe Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement are better for American Christian culture, rather than Christians themselves?
You saying Jews believe in hell? Isn't that a christian construct?

Don't you European non-human filth have a muslim cock you need to be sucking? Because of your paranoia of Jews, you sold your rotten, Coward Continent souls to the most child-fucking, beheading-fetish, rape-happy, woman-brutalizing, child-suicide-bombing, JEW-KILLING hate ideology on Earth, Pisslam. You rotten, Zeropean vulture-parasites hate Jews for the same reason you hate Americans: your insecure continent has an EXTREME small-dick-complex over anyone you perceive as wealthier than you pigs; you automatically take it as a personal insult like the overgrown toddlers you are. You've surrendered ALL your most basic qualities of decency, humanity, bravery and honor over your baby-tantrum complex over Americans and Jews, you European slime-drizzling, beta-male insects.

Honestly, there are no two groups of toilet-dwelling life who deserve each other more than Europeans and your muslim whoremasters. Every time I hear of muslims killing Eurotrash, it fills me with so much joy, I retire to my bedroom with a bunch of paper towels and do what comes naturally. There really is no group of living things this "bloody seppo" finds more loathsome and detestable than you phony, pompous little Eurocowards. I hate you with every last quantum of my yankee-doodle-dandy soul. You are America's most backstabbing enemy.
Classy

I don't know, I'd tend to think that loving Jews beyond your own Christian religion is beyond dumb, I mean why do they think the people who believe Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement are better for American Christian culture, rather than Christians themselves?
You saying Jews believe in hell? Isn't that a christian construct?

Tzoah Rotachat (Hebrew: , tsoah rothachath — "boiling excrement") in the Talmud and Zohar is a location in Gehenna (Gehinnom) where the souls of Jews who committed certain sins are sent for punishment.

The presence of Jesus the Nazarene in boiling excrement is one of the disputed references to Jesus in the Talmud.[2] Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy,[3] and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom.[4][5] Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."[6]

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back