Americans, never give up your guns: Plea from Communist Victims

This shows the complete ignorance.

Western readers, but at one point, Russia was one of the most heavily armed societies on earth. This was, of course, when we were free under the Tsar.

This is damned silly. People weren't "Free" Under the Tsar, who was an absolute monarch.

Of course, Russia's problem was that it had too many weapons, which is why their civil war was so long and so protracted.

Western readers, but at one point, Russia was one of the most heavily armed societies on earth. This was, of course, when we were free under the Tsar.

This is damned silly. People weren't "Free" Under the Tsar, who was an absolute monarch.

Of course, Russia's problem was that it had too many weapons, which is why their civil war was so long and so protracted.

So every nation that had a monarch was no liberties? Define an absolute monarch.

Also, you said that Russia had too many weapons, which made the revolution take longer. This means you SYMPATHIZE with the Communists, because if the non-Commies had more guns, they might have STOPPED the Communists.

Just like we're going to stop you parasites.

Also, aren't you the one that claimed that Jews were encouraged to own firearms under Nazi Germany? I have you on record several times endorsing the Gun Control of Nazi Germany, since it EXCLUDED everyone except Jews.

This means you also hate Jews.

So you love Communists, and you hate Jews.

Got it.

Last edited:
Odumbo might as well see if he can get an EO to confiscate all weapons.

Take the gloves off already

-Geaux

[

So every nation that had a monarch was no liberties? Define an absolute monarch.

one who rules by his personal authority, with a lack of a constitutition. This is pretty much politics 101, guy.

[
Also, you said that Russia had too many weapons, which made the revolution take longer. This means you SYMPATHIZE with the Communists, because if the non-Commies had more guns, they might have STOPPED the Communists.

Just like we're going to stop you parasites.

No, dumbass, the "non-Commies" had plenty of guns. They even had support from the allied powers. Japan and the UK were dumping a shitload of weapons into the country to prop up the "Whites". (Which is why the reds killed the Tsar and his family, to keep the Whites from getting ahold of them.)

Also, aren't you the one that claimed that Jews were encouraged to own firearms under Nazi Germany? I have you on record several times endorsing the Gun Control of Nazi Germany, since it EXCLUDED everyone except Jews.

This means you also hate Jews.

So you love Communists, and you hate Jews.

Got it.

Guy, the Jews of Germany's least problem was their inability to own guns. it was that the nazis took away all their rights. I've explained this to you a bunch of times, but I think you are some kind of high-functioning retard.

if the Jews in Germany had guns, it wouldn't have made a bit of difference. The Nazis had tanks. And bombers. And a fucking army.

The dishonesty you keep trying to push off is that if Germans just had guns, they'd have fought for freedom.

The Germans had guns. And they ENTHUSIASTICALLY supported Hitler and fought for him to the last man. And after the war, like children who had too much Candy, they tried to blame others for what they did.

libtards idiocy in it's full bloom.

learn the history first, before exposing your ignorance.

Russia had more political freedoms under the absolutist monarch than ever since :lol:

Guy, the Jews of Germany's least problem was their inability to own guns. it was that the nazis took away all their rights.

Gee, I wonder how they managed to take away all their rights...

Same way anyone's "rights" are taken away.

There are no rights. Never were. Never will be. Can't be a "right" if it can be taken away.

There are privilages the majority LETS you have. If they decide you don't have them anymore, you don't.

And here's the thing. It wasn't the Nazis who took away the rights of Jews. It was the GERMAN Christians who did it.

Because, honestly, they all stood by and watched it happen and were totally cool with it.

Russia had more political freedoms under the absolutist monarch than ever since :lol:

No, it didn't. Get real. They still had fucking SERFDOM until something like 1870.

One of the reasons why I have a gun, is to protect me, my family, and my country from right wing extremist assholes who want to turn this country into a Neo-Fascist dictatorship.

Guy, the Jews of Germany's least problem was their inability to own guns. it was that the nazis took away all their rights.

There are no rights. Never were. Never will be. Can't be a "right" if it can be taken away.

There are privilages the majority LETS you have. If they decide you don't have them anymore, you don't.

And here's the thing. It wasn't the Nazis who took away the rights of Jews. It was the GERMAN Christians who did it.

Because, honestly, they all stood by and watched it happen and were totally cool with it.

Guys, let this forever be recorded in the annals of USMB history.

Guys, let this forever be recorded in the annals of USMB history.

What the truth.

Hey, guys, guess what. Germans hated Jews LONG before Hitler ever showed up.

Martin Luther, the founder of German Protestantism, wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies".

Anti-Semitism was ingrained in German culture.

To be fair the Jews in the Ghetto did a pretty good job initially of killing Jerry until Hitler reinforced them.

But at the end of the day if you have a boot on your neck you can either stand and fight and die a free
man, or roll over. I choose to die free. So when this place goes south, and it will, I will gladly do my utmost to take out as many SOB's that I can.

To be fair the Jews in the Ghetto did a pretty good job initially of killing Jerry until Hitler reinforced them.

But at the end of the day if you have a boot on your neck you can either stand and fight and die a free
man, or roll over. I choose to die free. So when this place goes south, and it will, I will gladly do my utmost to take out as many SOB's that I can.

I think you need mental help.

Actually, if you are referring to the Warsaw Ghetto. those folks quietly sat by for four years and watched terrible things happen to their neighbors... Until the Soviets got close. Then...Oooops. The Soviets didn't save their little rebellion. In fact, they calculated that occupying Poland post war would be a LOT easier if Hitler did their work for them.

No, it didn't. Get real. They still had fucking SERFDOM until something like 1870.

idiot, learn some history - serfdom was abolished the same year American slavery was - 1861. Does it make America absolutist?
:lol:

Last edited:
The Second Amendment: Dividing line between Liberty, and Tyranny.

Trust me? We won't ever give them up. (No matter what laws they craft, and due to the wording of the Second? Guess what ALL LAWS on the books regarding firearms now are irrelevant)...and don't pass Constitutional muster.

No worries. But the gun grabbers will still try. These people have a stark message since they live it.

Forum List

Back