Americans overwhelmingly reject going to war with Iran

I agree. It will cost up to a trillion dollars, last for many years, and cost thousands of lives.

Nevertheless if the government wants it to happen, both parties and the people will go along with it.
Remember that the Iraq war won people over because of
Yellow cake Uranium was sold to Iraq. (Documents were faked)
They had satellite pictures of biological weapons production units. (They weren't)
They imported aluminum tubes for Uranium centrifuges. (They were not viable for that)
They were aligned with Al-Qaeda. (Just a meeting at an airport)
Intelligence by unreliable Ahmad Chalabi proved false

So all the government has to do is make up scary tales and the politicians and people will fall into line.

Americans Overwhelmingly Reject Going To War With Iran, New Poll Finds

Good. Problem is the masters pulling the strings in DC don't give a shit what US citizens want. I hope it doesn't happen but if it does I won't be cheering the US on because the US government is NOT the United States....this is 100% pushed by the zionist globalist deep state. They have been aching for a war with Iran for 30 years.
We are not going to war with Iran. The military and congress are clearly not subjugating themselves to the child president. They want to keep the Iran nuke deal in place and are not moved by his childish tweeting.

I don't agree with you on much, but on this you are right. War with Iran would be a disaster and doesn't do a damn thing for us. If others have a beef with Iran have them send their people to die. I think this country has had enough of these wars.

I agree. It will cost up to a trillion dollars, last for many years, and cost thousands of lives.

Nevertheless if the government wants it to happen, both parties and the people will go along with it.
They had satellite pictures of biological weapons production units. (They weren't)
They imported aluminum tubes for Uranium centrifuges. (They were not viable for that)

So all the government has to do is make up scary tales and the politicians and people will fall into line.

Wait, wut?

Are you suggesting that intelligence agencies like the FBI and CIA are merely political tools to held win elections?

No need for a Declaration of War to take out their nuclear programs and missile programs. The President can do pretty much what he pleases, at least for a limited time period. Long enough to do what is needed.

For the folks that want to hit back at Russia for meddling, taking out their surrogate in the ME would certainly be a way.

No need for a Declaration of War to take out their nuclear programs and missile programs. The President can do pretty much what he pleases, at least for a limited time period. Long enough to do what is needed.
None of that is going to happen. Iran continues to comply with the nuclear deal, amd our congress amd military continue to rebuke the child president.

None of that is going to happen. Iran continues to comply with the nuclear deal, amd our congress amd military continue to rebuke the child president.
You have no fucking idea what could happen. Stop pretending you do. The poll was over a Declaration of War. That is the topic. I am simply pointing out no Declaration is needed to remove the Iranian threat.

You have no fucking idea what could happen. Stop pretending you do. The poll was over a Declaration of War. That is the topic. I am simply pointing out no Declaration is needed to remove the Iranian threat.
Of course i have an idea. And there is no nuclearthreat, as long as iran continues to comply with the deal in place. President Dealfaker should take note of what a real deal looks like.

Of course i have an idea. And there is no nuclearthreat, as long as iran continues to comply with the deal in place. President Dealfaker should take note of what a real deal looks like.
Obama bribed them with billions of dollars for a slight delay and allowed them to inspect themselves. Hardly a deal. The program will end. It is a matter of how, which is up to the Iranians. Peacefully or violently.

Americans overwhelmingly reject war with Iran. We all know that Iran doesn't get a say. So we are all safe. No more war.

Good. Problem is the masters pulling the strings in DC don't give a shit what US citizens want. I hope it doesn't happen but if it does I won't be cheering the US on because the US government is NOT the United States....this is 100% pushed by the zionist globalist deep state. They have been aching for a war with Iran for 30 years.

Good, because that's bullshit in this day and age. In 20 years or less, Iran will emerge on the world stage as a relevant contributor.

IF and only if, no retarded "regime change" crap happens that never works and we don't bomb the crap out of them.

Voters would make it very uncomfortable for anyone pulling the strings to go to war again

Bull shit. Just like the so-called war with Iraq, it will be over in no time at all. Hopefully Trump will be smart enough to not give a shit about the “Hearts and minds of the Iranian people” then we can be gone in no time too.

And I don’t buy that poll nonsense.

Forum List

Back