🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?
With the miracle trump vaccine the chinese disease is even less deadly than the common flu
why a vaccine at all? it will only make bill gates able to monitor your every move.

remember? there is already a trump miracle cure, HCQ. if you combine it with Marine One on standby, 15 doctors on standby, and real medicine, anyone can beat covid.

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?

Some will drink too much for Thanksgiving, crash their cars, and be killed.

Some will eat too much and have heart attacks.

Some will have their houses burned down from defective stoves while cooking.

Some will be shot by robbers, on the way to the turkey store.

Some will commit suicide because they ruined the meal.

Some will choke on a turkey bone and die.

Some will die from Botulism from under-cooked turkey.

Some will have their houses burglarized, because they were out of town for Thanksgiving.

Of course, the only safe thing is to wear a big, plastic bubble this Thanksgiving, and hide in the basement. That is, if you don't mind being called "Bubble Boy."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

57e064ae6fcd5.image.jpg

I think all democrats should wear that bubble suit since they are so afraid.:laughing0301:

And yes, the only time I wear the mask is when I am at work because it is mandatory and I hate it. I just slip it down under my nose so I don't breath my own bacteria in for 8-16 hours.
You really do deserve yourselves.

What? Are you saying that every year the flu overloads ICUs and requires temporary morgues to deal with the overflow?
You can't talk Medical Science nor Statistics nor Logic nor Public Health with these a$$hole$... they've drunk far too deeply of the Orange Kool-Aid and are now Lost Souls.

Fortunately, they lose power on January 20th... not a moment too soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...
We will all have to face the chinese disease sooner or later

even without the vaccination that trump has given to the world only .2% of those who get sick will die

with the trump vaccine only .02% of us will die making the wuflu even less deadly than the common flu

Its not the tramp vaccines, scientists developed it.

Trump pushed pharmaceutical companies into dramatically decreasing their timelines and removed some unnecessary regulations with project Warp Speed. Maybe Biden/Harris will revert back to their hatred of “big Pharma” and their tendency to over-regulate everything and add another few years to the timeline. That would certainly help in their quest to get more dependents on the dole. Just imagine how much they could cripple the economy. Don’t kid yourself, we would not have a vaccine on the near horizon if Biden/Harris would have been in office this year.

You folks do realize we're all living in a country that is dictating who we can have in our PRIVATE homes for the holidays, right?

~S~

The exact same thing can be said of the flu.
Really? Does the flu overload ICUs, kill a lot of medical staff and require temporary morgues each year?

You guys really do deserve yourselves.
No, and neither does Covid
You guys would be hilarious if you weren't so sad.

El Paso, Texas, is asking for 4 more mobile morgues as Covid-19 deaths spike

So, what other things shall we take from people so that they won't have to worry about being 'dead'.?

Depends... how serious are we about controlling this thing.

I would LOVE for things to go back to normal. I've lost a lot of money in this thing. I'm just not so selfish that I would kill someone or put their health at risk so I can make money.
So, to you, as long as some rational explanation can be made up, you are okay with putting personal liberty and overall freedom aside. Got it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What? Are you saying that every year the flu overloads ICUs and requires temporary morgues to deal with the overflow?
You can't talk Medical Science nor Statistics nor Logic nor Public Health with these a$$hole$... they've drunk far too deeply of the Orange Kool-Aid and are now Lost Souls.
So I see. It's like a psychology lesson in real life.

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Some will die.

All in the name of "freedom"?

Some will drink too much for Thanksgiving, crash their cars, and be killed.

Some will eat too much and have heart attacks.

Some will have their houses burned down from defective stoves while cooking.

Some will be shot by robbers, on the way to the turkey store.

Some will commit suicide because they ruined the meal.

Some will choke on a turkey bone and die.

Some will die from Botulism from under-cooked turkey.

Some will have their houses burglarized, because they were out of town for Thanksgiving.

Of course, the only safe thing is to wear a big, plastic bubble this Thanksgiving, and hide in the basement. That is, if you don't mind being called "Bubble Boy."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

57e064ae6fcd5.image.jpg

I think all democrats should wear that bubble suit since they are so afraid.:laughing0301:

And hide in their basements, where it nice and safe.

Oh wait, there are mice and spiders down there. And maybe Russian trolls too.

:smoke::eek-52::surprised1::ack-1:

The exact same thing can be said of the flu.
Really? Does the flu overload ICUs, kill a lot of medical staff and require temporary morgues each year?

You guys really do deserve yourselves.
No, and neither does Covid
You guys would be hilarious if you weren't so sad.

El Paso, Texas, is asking for 4 more mobile morgues as Covid-19 deaths spike
I think that of you people often.

Fortunately, they lose power on January 20th... not a moment too soon.

The statistics don’t support your hysteria. The death rate is very low and getting lower by the day.

So, to you, as long as some rational explanation can be made up, you are okay with putting personal liberty and overall freedom aside. Got it.
I love it. The free dumb to Darwin.

You folks do realize we're all living in a country that is dictating who we can have in our PRIVATE homes for the holidays, right?

~S~

Not in my state. There is no way that would happen. Only the blue lemmings go for crap like that.

...Trump pushed pharmaceutical companies into dramatically decreasing their timelines and removed some unnecessary regulations with project Warp Speed. Maybe Biden/Harris will revert back to their hatred of “big Pharma” and their tendency to over-regulate everything and add another few years to the timeline. That would certainly help in their quest to get more dependents on the dole. Just imagine how much they could cripple the economy. Don’t kid yourself, we would not have a vaccine on the near horizon if Biden/Harris would have been in office this year.
Absolutely true about Rump's involvement, although I disagree about the alternative with Uncle Joe at the helm.

Rump should, indeed, get props for this most excellent outcome.

For all the vast damage he has done to the United States, he did, indeed, manage to do a bit of good here-and-there; this one is big, and to his credit.

Hell... even a broken clock is right twice a day. :cool:

And Rump is about as broken (a sorry arrogant irrational excuse for a human being) as they come.

Fortunately, at 12:01 PM on January 20, 2021, he leaves office, and can go home to Florida to gorge on Mickey-Dees until somebody decides to indict him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back