🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

Completely incorrect since we do not know how effective a vaccine will be. Here is the comparison from last year between flu and C19
We already know that it will prevent 90-95% of of us from develoving any symptoms at all WHEN we are exposed to the chinese disease

and of the 5-10% of Americans still at risk only less than .2% will dies

the rest will just have a case of the sniffles

and all thanks to trump and his get-it-done leadership

I guess 250,000 deaths to the trump virus aren't enough for you guys. I know you've had a bad time this year with no school shootings to celebrate....perhaps more covid deaths will give you something to cheer about?

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...
We will all have to face the chinese disease sooner or later

even without the vaccination that trump has given to the world only .2% of those who get sick will die

with the trump vaccine only .02% of us will die making the wuflu even less deadly than the common flu

Its not the tramp vaccines, scientists developed it.

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Wearing a mask protects others. Wouldn't you feel terrible if you infected your mother or father in the name of "freedom"?

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?
The exact same thing can be said of the flu.

All it took for Americans to give up their freedoms was fear from the clowns like you.

What is really appalling about this entire discussion is ONLY 38% plan to live life as free Americans.

There is a vaccine against the flu.
And yet, 10's of not 100's of thousands get it and die from it, every year.

comply.jpg

Sorry. No credit unless you're on the scene when it was done. That was your standard for Obama. That is the standard for Trump. Zero credit.
You cant have it both ways

you have been blaming trump every time someone dies from the wuflu

Now you have to give him credit when the trump vaccine saves someone

Some will die.

Some will drink too much for Thanksgiving, crash their cars, and be killed.

Some will eat too much and have heart attacks.

Some will have their houses burned down from defective stoves while cooking.

Some will be shot by robbers, on the way to the turkey store.

Some will commit suicide because they ruined the meal.

Some will choke on a turkey bone and die.

Some will die from Botulism from under-cooked turkey.

Some will have their houses burglarized, because they were out of town for Thanksgiving.

Of course, the only safe thing is to wear a big, plastic bubble this Thanksgiving, and hide in the basement. That is, if you don't mind being called "Bubble Boy."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

57e064ae6fcd5.image.jpg

and some will die from covid. Those are all stupid people scenario's, the virus is not stupid.

Just because dementia-suffering Joe Biden, who took $1.5 BILLION from China and has been defending them, has blamed Trump for the creation of COVID-19 and it being unleashed on the world doesn't mean idiots like you have to parrot it.

Trump didn't create Trump Plague, but his incompetence made it a lot worse than it's been in any other country in the world. It's why we have 4% of the world's population, but 20% of the cases and deaths. The very fact that you want to make preventitive measures a Cultural issue, EVEN AFTER YOUR GUY HAS LOST, says a lot by itself. This never, ever should have been a political issue with Typhoid Donnie eschewing masks and throwing Super-Spreader events to soothe his own ego.

And it wasn't Trump who created Constitutional and Civil Rights-violating mandates that ordered the shuttering of businesses and attempted to strip Americans of their exercising of their religious freedoms, snowflake. It has been Newsome and Whitmer who the USSC shut down, overturning their Un-Constitutional edicts - which they violated themselves after issuing them, not Trump.

OH, NOES, I Can't go grovel in front of an IMAGINARY SKY FAIRY!!! My rights are being violated.

You guys have some pretty fucked up priorities.

Viruses don't care about your Imaginary friend in the sky. Put large groups together in an enclosed space, you will spread this.

The rest of the world figured this out... which is why they've done a much better job of containing it.

So, what other things shall we take from people so that they won't have to worry about being 'dead'.?

Depends... how serious are we about controlling this thing.

I would LOVE for things to go back to normal. I've lost a lot of money in this thing. I'm just not so selfish that I would kill someone or put their health at risk so I can make money.

Oh, my, my, my, my, my...

Little boys, with big guns and tiny pee-pees, threatening to have a temper-tantrum over being asked not to have a large gathering during this particular holiday, due to legitimate concerns over virus spread during a now-greatly-accelerated pandemic...

Ignorant, self-destructive, unthinking, selfish, suicidal re-tards.

Puh-leeeeeeezzzeee !!! :auiqs.jpg:

Some will die.

Some will drink too much for Thanksgiving, crash their cars, and be killed.

Some will eat too much and have heart attacks.

Some will have their houses burned down from defective stoves while cooking.

Some will be shot by robbers, on the way to the turkey store.

Some will commit suicide because they ruined the meal.

Some will choke on a turkey bone and die.

Some will die from Botulism from under-cooked turkey.

Some will have their houses burglarized, because they were out of town for Thanksgiving.

Of course, the only safe thing is to wear a big, plastic bubble this Thanksgiving, and hide in the basement. That is, if you don't mind being called "Bubble Boy."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

57e064ae6fcd5.image.jpg

and some will die from covid. Those are all stupid people scenario's, the virus is not stupid.

Ok, Bubble Girl.

bubbleGirl.jpg

woman-wrapped-in-bubble-wrap-picture-id90796858

:laughing0301:

You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?
Yeah, that's why you see ICUs at peak and temporary morgues ordered every year, like clockwork.

Jesus, you guys deserve yourselves.
Says the party of morons dancing in the streets in mass and swapping spit just a few days ago. STFU.

As I said, the media never reports/covers this as they have covered COVID-19.
What? Are you saying that every year the flu overloads ICUs and requires temporary morgues to deal with the overflow?

...Biden is intent on forcing Americans to hunker down in their basements like he has chosen to do.
Uncle Joe did NOT contract COVID-19...

The POS that he beat DID contract COVID-19...

So did many of his staff...

So did a former Republican presidential candidate who died from it after attending one of his asinine, unnecessary rallies...

So did many of the visitors to the White House...

So did more than a hundred Secret Service agents...

So did his wife...

So did his youngest child...

For what?

For the Orange Pig's ego and wrong-headed stupid ideas about the disease.

Threads here are becoming dumber and dumber if you can believe it. Can someone explain how Thanksgiving is canceled if 38% of America is planning on having big traditional holiday celebrations and ignoring safety suggestions of medical experts?
Cross out the word medical and replace it with political. It would be much more accurate. The science is against what is being said.
Kindergarten kids learn about spreading germs. Did you go to kindergarten? Where did you learn your "science"?

I guess you never learned that Germ Theory is just a theory. But sure we are fed propaganda since our first day of school. Good ol Rockefellers.

I would bet you got vaccinations when young. I also bet you wear a mask.

Well since I had no choice with the vaccinations because my parents were not informed about them. Back then in the 80's you also only got about 7 not 70. And yes, the only time I wear the mask is when I am at work because it is mandatory and I hate it. I just slip it down under my nose so I don't breath my own bacteria in for 8-16 hours.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
No doubt thousands of people die every year from influenza / the flu, but is is never sensationalized or politically weaponized like this has been.
You mean ICUs have been overloaded and temporary morgues called in every year for the flu and it's not been reported?

Jesus. You guys deserve yourselves.

Forum List

Back