🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?
Yeah, that's why you see ICUs at peak and temporary morgues ordered every year, like clockwork.

Jesus, you guys deserve yourselves.

Or the field hospitals that were never used and being shut down. :D

Fearing a massive wave of hospitalizations that never came, Cuomo created his policy of forcing infected elderly patients into nursing homes....AFTER he publicly acknowledged that the elderly were the most likely to die from the virus. Over 10,000 elderly Americans died needlessly. Now the putz is lecturing others on the necessity of leaders to take responsibility for their actions.

I can not stand Cuomo and not to mention, now everyone is leaving New York. :D Where is he going to get his tax dollars now?:laughing0301:

Threads here are becoming dumber and dumber if you can believe it. Can someone explain how Thanksgiving is canceled if 38% of America is planning on having big traditional holiday celebrations and ignoring safety suggestions of medical experts?

One way around it also, is have a funeral for your turkey.

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:
The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p

Yes, and if someone tested positive and got better but later died some other way, they would say they died of Covid. Especially since hospitals get money for labeling deaths as Covid. Money talks and truth walks.
Now you just repeating what tramp says.

Facts are facts no matter who says them. I am still waiting for Dr. Fauci or Bill Gates to spit out a fact.:D Although at first Fauci said the masks were not needed. But turns out he lied because the frontline workers needed them. Why don't those on the left ever point out the lies of DR. Fauci and Gates of hell? All they seem to want to focus on is Trump.

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?
The exact same thing can be said of the flu.

All it took for Americans to give up their freedoms was fear from the clowns like you.

What is really appalling about this entire discussion is ONLY 38% plan to live life as free Americans.

Threads here are becoming dumber and dumber if you can believe it. Can someone explain how Thanksgiving is canceled if 38% of America is planning on having big traditional holiday celebrations and ignoring safety suggestions of medical experts?

Also, police in some places arn't going to be looking around for to many people together at one time. They have better things to do then crash Thanksgiving parties.

Cross out the word medical and replace it with political. It would be much more accurate. The science is against what is being said.

Yeah, that's why you see ICUs at peak and temporary morgues ordered every year, like clockwork.

Jesus, you guys deserve yourselves.

Or the field hospitals that were never used and being shut down. :D

Fearing a massive wave of hospitalizations that never came, Cuomo created his policy of forcing infected elderly patients into nursing homes....AFTER he publicly acknowledged that the elderly were the most likely to die from the virus. Over 10,000 elderly Americans died needlessly. Now the putz is lecturing others on the necessity of leaders to take responsibility for their actions.

I can not stand Cuomo and not to mention, now everyone is leaving New York. :D Where is he going to get his tax dollars now?:laughing0301:

Those tax people have to work and who is going to buy their apt or home??

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

I am hoping to test positive for Covid, so I can get 10 days off of work. But it seems very hard for me to test positive for it, since I don't believe in the Corona. ;) I also don't watch the mainstream news, which is known to give you the Cornholio sickness.:laughing0301:

Well that made no sense...but whatever.

One way around it also, is have a funeral for your turkey.

View attachment 417851

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:
The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p

Yes, and if someone tested positive and got better but later died some other way, they would say they died of Covid. Especially since hospitals get money for labeling deaths as Covid. Money talks and truth walks.
Now you just repeating what tramp says.

Facts are facts no matter who says them. I am still waiting for Dr. Fauci or Bill Gates to spit out a fact.:D Although at first Fauci said the masks were not needed. But turns out he lied because the frontline workers needed them. Why don't those on the left ever point out the lies of DR. Fauci and Gates of hell? All they seem to want to focus on is Trump.

While you are spreading covid. Stay home.

Some will die.

I am hoping to test positive for Covid, so I can get 10 days off of work. But it seems very hard for me to test positive for it, since I don't believe in the Corona. ;) I also don't watch the mainstream news, which is known to give you the Cornholio sickness.:laughing0301:
Covid-19 is another strain of Corona Virus, one manufactured in a Chinese Lab and unleashed on the world....damn that Trump. :p
He could have done something. If he had told people to wear a mask...we probably would be talking about his second term right now.

Strictly a guess based on how I feel but I figure a good percentage of us are happy to make the day about doing our own thing without all the usual fuss.

Some will die.

All it took for Americans to give up their freedoms was fear from the clowns like you.

What is really appalling about this entire discussion is ONLY 38% plan to live life as free Americans.

There is a vaccine against the flu.

Cross out the word medical and replace it with political. It would be much more accurate. The science is against what is being said.
Kindergarten kids learn about spreading germs. Did you go to kindergarten? Where did you learn your "science"?

Some will die.

Covid-19 is another strain of Corona Virus, one manufactured in a Chinese Lab and unleashed on the world....damn that Trump. :p
He could have done something. If he had told people to wear a mask...we probably would be talking about his second term right now.

That's BS...The whole mask cult is ridiculous. I am sorry your not very informed but we can fix that. There is hope for you.

No doubt thousands of people die every year from influenza / the flu, but is is never sensationalized or politically weaponized like this has been.
Yeah, the temporary morgues are called in for the flu every year, like clockwork, right? Or do you just ignore signs like that because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Kindergarten kids learn about spreading germs. Did you go to kindergarten? Where did you learn your "science"?

I guess you never learned that Germ Theory is just a theory. But sure we are fed propaganda since our first day of school. Good ol Rockefellers.

Really? Does the flu overload ICUs, kill a lot of medical staff and require temporary morgues each year?

You guys really do deserve yourselves.

Forum List

Back