🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

It’s likely that breathing back in instantly our own exhaust compromises our systems and enhances the opportunity to catch Covid
No. It's not likely. It's not even remotely likely
Do you have a remote understanding of what we exhale is called. There is a reason we don’t wear paper bags around our face and most of those reasons apply to masks also.
The CDC has looked at that and they say you are full of shit

Interestingly you claim that the mask can't stop the virus...but WILL stop CO2 molecules which are MANY times smaller.

Ohhh...
Incorrect. A minority of CDC comments support your idea and such comments come from people with far more of an agenda than proven scientific reasoning .

It’s likely that breathing back in instantly our own exhaust compromises our systems and enhances the opportunity to catch Covid
No. It's not likely. It's not even remotely likely
Do you have a remote understanding of what we exhale is called. There is a reason we don’t wear paper bags around our face and most of those reasons apply to masks also.
The CDC has looked at that and they say you are full of shit

Interestingly you claim that the mask can't stop the virus...but WILL stop CO2 molecules which are MANY times smaller.

Ohhh...
Incorrect. A minority of CDC comments support your idea and such comments come from people with far more of an agenda than proven scientific reasoning .
Horse shit.

Tell us again how CO2 gets trapped in a mask and virus doesn't

i have seen cons say “any liberals who havent died from covid are not doing their job”
Your comment makes the problem here clear. Anyone who would say that is NOT a 'CON' / Conservative. They are nut case extremists on the outer age. Democrats / snowflakes have the nasty habit of attempting to stick a giant generic label, accusing the entire group of things based on the dumbass thoughts / ideas / actions of a bunch of emotionally / mentally unstable nut jobs.

The equivalent is claiming that ALL 'Liberals' are insane, mentally disturbed, blood-thirsty, murdering assassins / assassin-wannabe's based on the fact that some nut job attempted to assassinate GOP politicians in a public park.

Anyone who believes / claims either is true are almost - not quite - as moronic as those in these 2 cases.

A minority of CDC comments
WTF does that mean? It doesn't take into account the garbage that the WH has put out in the name of the CDC?
Bwuhahahah.....before making such comments snowflakes really need to pay attention how the Trump-hating media have suddenly changed, actually acknowledging how Trump has actually been RIGHT about a lot of things he has said.

Case in point...Cuomo is an inept, incompetent boob who attempt to bully and insult his way past criticism. Just recently Cuomo 'went off' on a reporter for asking if schools would be closed. Cuomo berated and belittled the reporter for asking the question, telling him he needed to pick up a copy of the laws governing, declaring NY Schools would NOT close.

A fellow reporter actually stepped forward to tell Cuomo that the question was an appropriate one, that the reporter did not deserve that attack. Cuomo again declared schools would NOT be closing, telling the 2nd reporter, "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!"

What an asshole! To top it off, less than 24-hours later DeBlasio was telling NYers - with almost no time to make plans on what to do with their kids - that the NY City School System WOULD be closing down.

Even liberal media who made it 'policy' to protect Cuomo before the election have been hammering him for this charade, asking if he was just stupid or lying during that press conference. They have also come out to AGREE that TRUMP WAS / HAS BEEN RIGHT about school closures. CNN this afternoon admitted the CDC has 'never' declared schools should be closed and talked about the health and wellness of the children, how closing schools is HURTING kids.

Suddenly, after Biden wins the election, its ok for liberal media to admit Trump was right.

Cuomo, additionally, who has been lecturing everyone about how true leaders should admit their mistakes and accept accountability for their actions, is still refusing to admit that his FAILED policy on forcing virus-infested patients into nursing homes - after publicly acknowledging the elderly were most likely to die from COVID-19 0 us responsible for over 10,000 elderly Americans dying.

EVERY media should be on his ass like a starving pack of hyenas, calling him out for his actions / decisions.

Him berating reporters for asking if schools were going to close, him telling them 'NO', & less than 24hrs later the entire NY school system was shut down was not just embarrassing and pathetic - it was near criminally inept.

But we can peacefully resist.
Exactly

just as the hair salon owner did

let the half-pint dictator try and arrest thousands of ordinary citizens for celebrating Thanksgiving or Christmas

however libs did successfully shut down church attendance for a while and the public let them get away with it

Yes, I don't go to church or subscribe to a religion but I love to study it. But I do try to tell these people that like going to church, they need to start suing. We all should be suing. Let the lawsuits fly. The hard part is trying to convince a Christian to sue. They don't think it is right to sue. But if it is for freedom, we have to do what we have to do. Didn't Jesus expel the merchants and the money changers?
Not just one massive, all-inclusive lawsuit. We need 200 million of them. The cost of government violating liberty should be as extreme as possible.

I agree Darkwind!

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:

I'm starting to look at how the titles are scare titles, even in supposedly respectable news sites, and the articles pull way back. The Wall Street Journal today 11/18 has a title, Canada's Health System Overwhelmed by COVID. But the article itself is full of lines like "enough ICU capacity," "still able to keep up," and more and more like that! The title is pure click bait, and we see that more and more. Even the content tries to scare, with the focus on "cases," which is meaningless, and unable to promote rising death tolls, so they just don't mention it --- but deaths and hospitalizations are the only interesting data. Terrorizing people is the only way they can collect eyeballs, the ever-important attention they want so badly. So they just lie.

The Wall Street Journal is now owned by Rupert Murdoch and their editorial slant is now somewhat suspect, as a result.

Fox is just as bad as CNN with propaganda. Except Fox is more to mind control conservatives while CNN,MSNBC are to mind control the left. But even CBS,ABC,NBC are also slanted to the left. But the fact is, they are all arms of the Cabal to feed the people propaganda and keep them in a certain mind control.

View attachment 418254

Fox is way more clever since they have leftists on all day to talk for themselves. Is that part of the programming?

I think the name for Fox news now is Fixed news and CNN is Criminal News Network. :D

When I get sick, you can talk to me. Until then, BU BYE!!!
So all the people who you give your disease to (because we know you don't wear a mask)...just fuck em?
It’s called liberty, choice and life. The onus is on YOU to keep your paranoid self well and not on others

1800 weren't able to "keep themselves well" just today
And the possibility, ONLY THE POSSIBILITY, that 8 of them will get sick enough to die is the result.

We do NOT shut down life with a 99.6% survivable virus.
A quarter MILLION have not survived it... so far
There are 1,320 quarter of a millions fully alive and hating lockdowns over fabrications
So to the quarter million dead and their friends and their families...you say fuck you?

And to the tens of thousands MORE who will die from this thing...fuck them too?

Trumpers are wonderful people...

Fake news Lesh. Wake up!

So all the people who you give your disease to (because we know you don't wear a mask)...just fuck em?
It’s called liberty, choice and life. The onus is on YOU to keep your paranoid self well and not on others

If that's the case, why are you part of a nation at all? If you expect to live in a first world, civilized society, you'd fucking well better be taking the rights and needs of the other members of your community in mind.

'I don't believe as a law enforcement officer you have a right to pick and choose what laws you will enforce.'
- Gov Andrew Cuomo

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...-thanksgiving?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1605827117

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ripped sheriffs in the state who've recently declared they won't be enforcing Cuomo's COVID-19 restrictions over Thanksgiving — particularly the one that bans gatherings of more than 10 people.

"I don't believe as a law enforcement officer you have a right to pick and choose what laws you will enforce," Cuomo said Wednesday during an Albany news conference.

In the military soldiers do not have to obey unlawful orders. Law enforcement Officers / Sheriffs. IMO, do not have to follow / enforce blatantly, oppressive, Constitutional and Civil Rights-violating edicts from Democratic Party DICtators like Cuomo....

...AND...

After calling for the Defunding of Police & slashing budgets, how does El Jefe Cuomo plan on enforcing his edict of no more than 10 people gathered together for Thanksgiving?

Are they going to go door-to-door raiding homes, conducting head counts?

Are they going to pay Americans to 'rat out' / turn in their neighbors?

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:

I'm starting to look at how the titles are scare titles, even in supposedly respectable news sites, and the articles pull way back. The Wall Street Journal today 11/18 has a title, Canada's Health System Overwhelmed by COVID. But the article itself is full of lines like "enough ICU capacity," "still able to keep up," and more and more like that! The title is pure click bait, and we see that more and more. Even the content tries to scare, with the focus on "cases," which is meaningless, and unable to promote rising death tolls, so they just don't mention it --- but deaths and hospitalizations are the only interesting data. Terrorizing people is the only way they can collect eyeballs, the ever-important attention they want so badly. So they just lie.

The Wall Street Journal is now owned by Rupert Murdoch and their editorial slant is now somewhat suspect, as a result.

Fox is just as bad as CNN with propaganda. Except Fox is more to mind control conservatives while CNN,MSNBC are to mind control the left. But even CBS,ABC,NBC are also slanted to the left. But the fact is, they are all arms of the Cabal to feed the people propaganda and keep them in a certain mind control.

View attachment 418254

Fox is way more clever since they have leftists on all day to talk for themselves. Is that part of the programming?

I think the name for Fox news now is Fixed news and CNN is Criminal News Network. :D

Hearing both sides is "fixed." Got it. Those bastards at Fox, presenting both sides. How completely one sided that is to present both sides

If that's the case, why are you part of a nation at all? If you expect to live in a first world, civilized society, you'd fucking well better be taking the rights and needs of the other members of your community in mind.

Serving yourself by calling for the serving of others. Yes, you want us to serve others, which means you, Mrs. Kravitz. Everything you say is 100% self serving.

Canada must be boring as shit you care so little about it and want to spend all your time here looking in our window

Never have we seen this much fear-mongering, lecturing about wearing masks and washing hands, and oppressive Constitutional and Civil Rights violating mandates, many of which the USSC have overturned/

You can sure tell who the busybodies and mansplainers are, the control freaks --- they are the people running around trying to find anyone to listen to them say, "WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK." Apparently no one ever taught them to mind their own business and stay out of other people's business. Born in a barn and raised by wolves.

If these idiots think they can cancel Thanksgiving then they are out of their fucking minds.

Can't agree --- Thx is a lot of trouble, a lot of travel: once people get out of the habit I bet it's all over. They are going to cancel Xmas, too, of course, and that's exactly the same deal, with the added burden of a lot of presents for people you rarely see. My guess is that the holidays will stay canceled, and all the spending.

Forum List

Back