🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

But we can peacefully resist.
Exactly

just as the hair salon owner did

let the half-pint dictator try and arrest thousands of ordinary citizens for celebrating Thanksgiving or Christmas

however libs did successfully shut down church attendance for a while and the public let them get away with it

Exactly

let the half-pint dictator try and arrest thousands of ordinary citizens for celebrating Thanksgiving or Christmas

however libs did successfully shut down church attendance for a while and the public let them get away with it

Yes, I don't go to church or subscribe to a religion but I love to study it. But I do try to tell these people that like going to church, they need to start suing. We all should be suing. Let the lawsuits fly. The hard part is trying to convince a Christian to sue. They don't think it is right to sue. But if it is for freedom, we have to do what we have to do. Didn't Jesus expel the merchants and the money changers?

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:

I'm starting to look at how the titles are scare titles, even in supposedly respectable news sites, and the articles pull way back. The Wall Street Journal today 11/18 has a title, Canada's Health System Overwhelmed by COVID. But the article itself is full of lines like "enough ICU capacity," "still able to keep up," and more and more like that! The title is pure click bait, and we see that more and more. Even the content tries to scare, with the focus on "cases," which is meaningless, and unable to promote rising death tolls, so they just don't mention it --- but deaths and hospitalizations are the only interesting data. Terrorizing people is the only way they can collect eyeballs, the ever-important attention they want so badly. So they just lie.

The Wall Street Journal is now owned by Rupert Murdoch and their editorial slant is now somewhat suspect, as a result.

Fox is just as bad as CNN with propaganda. Except Fox is more to mind control conservatives while CNN,MSNBC are to mind control the left. But even CBS,ABC,NBC are also slanted to the left. But the fact is, they are all arms of the Cabal to feed the people propaganda and keep them in a certain mind control.

View attachment 418254

Fox is way more clever since they have leftists on all day to talk for themselves. Is that part of the programming?

When I get sick, you can talk to me. Until then, BU BYE!!!
So all the people who you give your disease to (because we know you don't wear a mask)...just fuck em?
It’s called liberty, choice and life. The onus is on YOU to keep your paranoid self well and not on others

1800 weren't able to "keep themselves well" just today
And the possibility, ONLY THE POSSIBILITY, that 8 of them will get sick enough to die is the result.

We do NOT shut down life with a 99.6% survivable virus.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Exactly

Yes, I don't go to church or subscribe to a religion but I love to study it. But I do try to tell these people that like going to church, they need to start suing. We all should be suing. Let the lawsuits fly. The hard part is trying to convince a Christian to sue. They don't think it is right to sue. But if it is for freedom, we have to do what we have to do. Didn't Jesus expel the merchants and the money changers?
Not just one massive, all-inclusive lawsuit. We need 200 million of them. The cost of government violating liberty should be as extreme as possible.

So all the people who you give your disease to (because we know you don't wear a mask)...just fuck em?
It’s called liberty, choice and life. The onus is on YOU to keep your paranoid self well and not on others

And the possibility, ONLY THE POSSIBILITY, that 8 of them will get sick enough to die is the result.

A quarter MILLION have not survived it... so far

Global pandemic, country with 330 million people in it, most of the deaths were with people with complicating conditions. You do the math. So we all fall on a sword for it? To what end?

They don't even realize their whole narrative has fallen apart. The only ones that even believe in this whole scam anymore are the ones that are totally brainwashed. Almost everyone I talk to, even at work know it's all a scam.

But the Journal today had a big story on how companies are making employees sign "pledges" that they won't go anywhere or do anything with people for Thanksgiving. Lots of them are: many companies. This is East Germany's STASI, and it sure happened fast. I wouldn't sign any such thing, ever --- they would have to fire me first.

You're fearmongering is failing you. No one believes that the reported 1/4 million actually died FROM Covid. Anyone with brains knows that it wasn't Covid, but political agendas that need to keep people in fear. That is why you have a 250k list of alleged Covid deaths.

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?

i have seen cons say “any liberals who havent died from covid are not doing their job”

read it on this message board....

so
what with my constitutionally protected free speech....

i say .....
conservatives...please do your job!
go to those superspreaders....
get covid....

It’s likely that breathing back in instantly our own exhaust compromises our systems and enhances the opportunity to catch Covid. That why liberty hating liberals are so in love with masks.

I like that latest example that in order to have a 1 in 10 chance of catching Covid you would have to be within 6 feet of an unmasked Covid positive for 15 minutes or more and do that 10 times within a 24 hour period. And even then it’s only 1 in 10 that you will become positive yourself from such contacts

The ultimate freaking hoax which is so dependent upon panicked, fact and stat absent participation

They did not survive their old age and non Covid infirmities

There are 1,320 quarter of a millions fully alive and hating lockdowns over fabrications

There are 1,320 quarter of a millions fully alive and hating lockdowns over fabrications
So to the quarter million dead and their friends and their families...you say fuck you?

And to the tens of thousands MORE who will die from this thing...fuck them too?

Trumpers are wonderful people...

It’s likely that breathing back in instantly our own exhaust compromises our systems and enhances the opportunity to catch Covid
No. It's not likely. It's not even remotely likely
Do you have a remote understanding of what we exhale is called. There is a reason we don’t wear paper bags around our face and most of those reasons apply to masks also.

It’s likely that breathing back in instantly our own exhaust compromises our systems and enhances the opportunity to catch Covid
No. It's not likely. It's not even remotely likely
Do you have a remote understanding of what we exhale is called. There is a reason we don’t wear paper bags around our face and most of those reasons apply to masks also.
The CDC has looked at that and they say you are full of shit

Interestingly you claim that the mask can't stop the virus...but WILL stop CO2 molecules which are MANY times smaller.

Ohhh...

Forum List

Back