🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's decline hits home

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
It's currently 3:30am.

I was awakened half an hour ago to the sound of voices outside my window.

On my surveillance cameras I see a man walking around my front patio and back and forth from my front door, around to my cars and back to the door. My first thought is that they are breaking into vehicles and he was with someone else due to the talking. The language was Spanish, but it was incoherent.

I called the Police and they arrived within minutes. (unusual, so they must have already had a bolo)

Apparently, the suspect was on drugs and wondering around going door to door...at 3AM.
Several months ago there was a young man sitting in the middle of the road, grinding his knuckles against the pavement.

I live in an area that was historically Red, but has turned solid blue over the last 20 years. Used to be a very nice neighborhood and is now declining rapidly. More houses rented than lived in by the owner. The number of cars going up and down the streets with booming music that vibrates my house ever increasing. Used to be the thing to "flee" areas that were going downhill and move to "better" areas, but those better areas are becoming farther and fewer in between. And pricier. Around here, homes in those areas start at around $500,000 and go up.
And you almost have to be a rich politician to afford to live in those exclusive, better areas now.

The homeless population here is also steadily rising. It only takes a short ride around the area to find people living behind buildings or in the wooded areas. Entire encampments. One guy has been living behind the car wash for years now. He's pretty well known to be there in the community.

So now it's not a thing that's happening to "other people" and in "other places" but at MY door....at 3AM.
He may have been licking the doorbell.....(You tube video recently).

I'm sure this is repeating many times and many places tonight all over America due to the general decline in our civilization. As we fall further, expect to have things happen to you as well. Statistically, it's becoming more likely. Don't believe the folks who say nothing's changed. They lie.

And with this new generation of idiots beginning to vote and take over, you can expect this to become the norm, and the idea of living a respectably decent, good life quietly and safely in your "nice" American town to become a distant memory of an era, gone with the wind.

Now I'll try to get back to sleep. Hopefully the rest of the night will be quiet.

Last edited:
Sounds like your only hope is to stock up and then head to the compound. Live off the grid for the rest of your life where you will be safe See ya

You are a lying Fucking Russian Troll. Where do I begin to count the inconsistencies your OP.

Sounds like your only hope is to stock up and then head to the compound. Live off the grid for the rest of your life where you will be safe See ya
Of course building a wall to keep wetbacks out would not help with low life.already here. They need to be deported, or in your case cutting free stuff.

Of course building a wall to keep wetbacks out would not help with low life.already here. They need to be deported, or in your case cutting free stuff.
Typical Trumpian BS.

I hate to burst your little snot bubble but it`s the GOP base who gets the most "free stuff". Trump`s criminal associates wouldn`t have been affected by your stupid ass wall so what`s the point? They`re already here.
The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic

On my surveillance cameras I see a man walking around my front patio and back and forth from my front door, around to my cars and back to the door. My first thought is that they are breaking into vehicles and he was with someone else due to the talking. The language was Spanish, but it was incoherent.

I called the Police and they arrived within minutes. (unusual, so they must have already had a bolo)

Apparently, the suspect was on drugs and wondering around going door to door...at 3AM.
Several months ago there was a young man sitting in the middle of the road, grinding his knuckles against the pavement.

I live in an area that was historically Red, but has turned solid blue over the last 20 years. Used to be a very nice neighborhood and is now declining rapidly. More houses rented than lived in by the owner. The number of cars going up and down the streets with booming music that vibrates my house ever increasing. Used to be the thing to "flee" areas that were going downhill and move to "better" areas, but those better areas are becoming farther and fewer in between. And pricier. Around here, homes in those areas start at around $500,000 and go up.
And you almost have to be a rich politician to afford to live in those exclusive, better areas now.

The homeless population here is also steadily rising. It only takes a short ride around the area to find people living behind buildings or in the wooded areas. Entire encampments. One guy has been living behind the car wash for years now. He's pretty well known to be there in the community.

So now it's not a thing that's happening to "other people" and in "other places" but at MY door....at 3AM.

I'm sure this is repeating many times and many places tonight all over America due to the general decline in our civilization. As we fall further, expect to have things happen to you as well. Statistically, it's becoming more likely. Don't believe the folks who say nothing's changed. They lie.

And with this new generation of idiots beginning to vote and take over, you can expect this to become the norm, and the idea of living a respectably decent, good life quietly and safely in your "nice" American town to become a distant memory of an era, gone with the wind.

Now I'll try to get back to sleep. Hopefully the rest of the night will be quiet.
The American decay will go unnoticed by many until it smacks them squarely in the face.

And even then many are too obtuse to notice it.

what%2Bwe%2Bwant%2Byou%2Bto%2Bthink.jpg

The American decay will go unnoticed by many until it smacks them squarely in the face.

It's happening now. Unfortunately.

It's happening now. Unfortunately.
I know.

I hate to burst your little snot bubble but it`s the GOP base who gets the most "free stuff". Trump`s criminal associates wouldn`t have been affected by your stupid ass wall so what`s the point? They`re already here.
If you think social security which I've paid in for for years is free stuff, fuck you!

Amen. Won’t notice it and surely won’t have a clue in their pea brains what obtuse means.

If you think social security which I've paid in for for years is free stuff, fuck you!
You didn`t read the link obviously. I`ll give you another shot at it but have a passing 5th grader read it to you this time.

You didn`t read the link obviously. I`ll give you another shot at it but have a passing 5th grader read it to you this time.
They don't read, Dude.

Obviously I did. You read it.

I remember my neighborhood went down fast. It got so bad, the city closed streets off with highway barriers to funnel traffic.

Things like that are easily remedied by opening a window and letting a 12 gauge round loose.

This friend of mine's grandma used to do that all the time. She had a sawed-off double barrel. Her bedroom screen had holes in it.

Was at a subway once. after waiting in line forever when I get to the woman she starts yelling "NO!!!! LEAVE NOW OR I AM CALLING THE POLICE. LEAVE!!!!!" Confused, I turned to start walking away. She was like no, not you. I was yelling at him while pointing toward the front of the store. There was a man standing there licking the windows. She said he did that just about every day.

but but but but trump will fix it....
Trump was not even given a chance by the real haters. And he established policies that is helping more then Obama ever did. Our government has made a lot of promises to many people over the decades. And keeps making more. Social Security and Medicare were separate taxes taken from citizens and put into a general fund for many of the programs. The baby boomers are twice the size as the oldest generation and now are retiring. The politicians knew this day was coming. They did nothing. Add government pensions also and the costs are astronomical just for these. And there is more as you know. A lot more.

Forum List

Back