🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's decline hits home

USA is Done in my opinion . Just a comment .
There's the door, be careful it doesn't hit in the ass on the way out.
------------------------------i can live with the way the USA is due to my personal circumstance's . I just give out my Opinion and Comments as i watch the Deterioration of the USA . I think that i have got it made due to my planning for MY lifetime. But yeah , USA is done in my opinion Crep .

USA is Done in my opinion . Just a comment .
There's the door, be careful it doesn't hit in the ass on the way out.
------------------------------i can live with the way the USA is due to my personal circumstance's . I just give out my Opinion and Comments as i watch the Deterioration of the USA . I think that i have got it made due to my planning for MY lifetime. But yeah , USA is done in my opinion Crep .
Damn.

I mean, are ya sure?

naw , but everyday is more news and i like following the news plus i remember America from my 50 [out of 70 years] year past and from the past as in my Parents times . I also like the posts by other independent American's and their opinions and experiences like post number 1 which started this thread Crep .

Won't have to worry about this kind of thing soon. We just bought a house on a dead end gravel road that backs up to a river and is on 3.5 acres. Between it being rural and our self defense weapons I have no issues with trash wandering onto my property. Gonna get a brick wall built around entire property with razor wire on top etc.

It's currently 3:30am.

I was awakened half an hour ago to the sound of voices outside my window.

On my surveillance cameras I see a man walking around my front patio and back and forth from my front door, around to my cars and back to the door. My first thought is that they are breaking into vehicles and he was with someone else due to the talking. The language was Spanish, but it was incoherent.

I called the Police and they arrived within minutes. (unusual, so they must have already had a bolo)

Apparently, the suspect was on drugs and wondering around going door to door...at 3AM.
Several months ago there was a young man sitting in the middle of the road, grinding his knuckles against the pavement.

I live in an area that was historically Red, but has turned solid blue over the last 20 years. Used to be a very nice neighborhood and is now declining rapidly. More houses rented than lived in by the owner. The number of cars going up and down the streets with booming music that vibrates my house ever increasing. Used to be the thing to "flee" areas that were going downhill and move to "better" areas, but those better areas are becoming farther and fewer in between. And pricier. Around here, homes in those areas start at around $500,000 and go up.
And you almost have to be a rich politician to afford to live in those exclusive, better areas now.

The homeless population here is also steadily rising. It only takes a short ride around the area to find people living behind buildings or in the wooded areas. Entire encampments. One guy has been living behind the car wash for years now. He's pretty well known to be there in the community.

So now it's not a thing that's happening to "other people" and in "other places" but at MY door....at 3AM.
He may have been licking the doorbell.....(You tube video recently).

I'm sure this is repeating many times and many places tonight all over America due to the general decline in our civilization. As we fall further, expect to have things happen to you as well. Statistically, it's becoming more likely. Don't believe the folks who say nothing's changed. They lie.

And with this new generation of idiots beginning to vote and take over, you can expect this to become the norm, and the idea of living a respectably decent, good life quietly and safely in your "nice" American town to become a distant memory of an era, gone with the wind.

Now I'll try to get back to sleep. Hopefully the rest of the night will be quiet.

Must have been a tRump, et al, employee.

On my surveillance cameras I see a man walking around my front patio and back and forth from my front door, around to my cars and back to the door. My first thought is that they are breaking into vehicles and he was with someone else due to the talking. The language was Spanish, but it was incoherent.

I called the Police and they arrived within minutes. (unusual, so they must have already had a bolo)

Apparently, the suspect was on drugs and wondering around going door to door...at 3AM.
Several months ago there was a young man sitting in the middle of the road, grinding his knuckles against the pavement.

I live in an area that was historically Red, but has turned solid blue over the last 20 years. Used to be a very nice neighborhood and is now declining rapidly. More houses rented than lived in by the owner. The number of cars going up and down the streets with booming music that vibrates my house ever increasing. Used to be the thing to "flee" areas that were going downhill and move to "better" areas, but those better areas are becoming farther and fewer in between. And pricier. Around here, homes in those areas start at around $500,000 and go up.
And you almost have to be a rich politician to afford to live in those exclusive, better areas now.

The homeless population here is also steadily rising. It only takes a short ride around the area to find people living behind buildings or in the wooded areas. Entire encampments. One guy has been living behind the car wash for years now. He's pretty well known to be there in the community.

So now it's not a thing that's happening to "other people" and in "other places" but at MY door....at 3AM.

I'm sure this is repeating many times and many places tonight all over America due to the general decline in our civilization. As we fall further, expect to have things happen to you as well. Statistically, it's becoming more likely. Don't believe the folks who say nothing's changed. They lie.

And with this new generation of idiots beginning to vote and take over, you can expect this to become the norm, and the idea of living a respectably decent, good life quietly and safely in your "nice" American town to become a distant memory of an era, gone with the wind.

Now I'll try to get back to sleep. Hopefully the rest of the night will be quiet.

upload_2019-2-24_21-4-33.jpeg

View attachment 247596

I'm pro-American Worker. NONE of my 400 employees are illegal, green card, or visa. Can the guy you elected POTUS say the same?

View attachment 247596

I'm pro-American Worker. NONE of my 400 employees are illegal, green card, or visa. Can the guy you elected POTUS say the same?

Oh, so NOW he's the POTUS?

Good.

Won't have to worry about this kind of thing soon. We just bought a house on a dead end gravel road that backs up to a river and is on 3.5 acres. Between it being rural and our self defense weapons I have no issues with trash wandering onto my property. Gonna get a brick wall built around entire property with razor wire on top etc.

Moving away from this liberal infested area is at the top of my priorities.
Every year it gets nastier and more crime riddled.

I've been here over 20 years and in the last 5 I've seen more road rage, more garbage dumped from vehicles and read more stories of local shootings and crime than I care to stick around for. But it's NOT just here....this is repeating all across America as Liberalism and Leftism replaces sanity and morality.

Forum List

Back