America's Foundation Destruction Collaboration

Lebri

Rookie
Feb 20, 2019
We are witnessing the fall, or groundwork for future fall, of America as it was created. We’re following the same paths as Rome, Germany, Italy, and so many other so called “democracies” under dictatorial leaders and their supporters. “Bad things happen when good people do nothing”or the wrong things.

Our country, created in the time of kings, was based on its citizens having control of their lives unheard of from whence they came. It was based on shedding the dictatorial powers of their kings and other “noble” leaders, replacing it with the power of each citizen “created equal”. We like to call this democracy. In order to insure the citizens rights were not usurped by any corruptible governmental force, our Founding Fathers created this country with equal separation of powers working together in a “checks and balances” system. This is now being destroyed, but only by the collaboration of others.

We now have a president whose goal it is to have his will be unquestioned by those he wishes to rule. The fact that he’s supposed to work with the other 2 equal branches of government, congress and the courts, is not a disputable inconvenience as he believes! We guarantee that no one man or group becomes a de facto king or dictator only by these separated powers working together, having to negotiate and settle on what’s best for our country. You don’t go around this to impose your will. There is no better way for all of our opinions to be meshed into a governmental policy than this system to insure our continued democracy.

The 2016 election was about electing a president to work within the framework of our country, not a dictator to change it. The 2018 election was about returning this power back to the citizens of this country as they saw it being taken away. The results of these 2 elections represent equal authority and must be heeded for future governmental decisions.

How many more billions of dollars are our leaders wastefully willing to take out of citizens pockets due to their own narrow minded individual ambitions? Perhaps the wrong people are making these decisions with some having been in a position to do so for far too long also.

David Hutchens
Lexington, SC

A shitstorm of stupid is about to hit you. Good luck. :biggrin:

Thanks, looking forward to what's said in here, realizing that the country is about 40% pro-Trump (ex-GOP) n 60% other. :26:

The fact that he’s supposed to work with the other 2 equal branches of government, congress and the courts, is not a disputable inconvenience as he believes!

This is true, but the separation of powers among the equal branches does not demand that he relinquish the authority granted him by the Constitution in order to do so.

The fact is a domestic political force has accepted as its own a foreign political philosophy diametrically opposed to the foundational principles of the Republic, and is undermining those principles from within. He is certainly within his rights and authority to combat such nonsense with all the tools at his disposal.

Circumventing the Congress and the Constitution is not a tool available to a president, and/or shouldn't be. Thanks for sharing your view! :wink_2:

We are witnessing the fall, or groundwork for future fall, of America as it was created. We’re following the same paths as Rome, Germany, Italy, and so many other so called “democracies” under dictatorial leaders and their supporters. “Bad things happen when good people do nothing”or the wrong things.

Our country, created in the time of kings, was based on its citizens having control of their lives unheard of from whence they came. It was based on shedding the dictatorial powers of their kings and other “noble” leaders, replacing it with the power of each citizen “created equal”. We like to call this democracy. In order to insure the citizens rights were not usurped by any corruptible governmental force, our Founding Fathers created this country with equal separation of powers working together in a “checks and balances” system. This is now being destroyed, but only by the collaboration of others.

We now have a president whose goal it is to have his will be unquestioned by those he wishes to rule. The fact that he’s supposed to work with the other 2 equal branches of government, congress and the courts, is not a disputable inconvenience as he believes! We guarantee that no one man or group becomes a de facto king or dictator only by these separated powers working together, having to negotiate and settle on what’s best for our country. You don’t go around this to impose your will. There is no better way for all of our opinions to be meshed into a governmental policy than this system to insure our continued democracy.

The 2016 election was about electing a president to work within the framework of our country, not a dictator to change it. The 2018 election was about returning this power back to the citizens of this country as they saw it being taken away. The results of these 2 elections represent equal authority and must be heeded for future governmental decisions.

How many more billions of dollars are our leaders wastefully willing to take out of citizens pockets due to their own narrow minded individual ambitions? Perhaps the wrong people are making these decisions with some having been in a position to do so for far too long also.

David Hutchens
Lexington, SC

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMGAO.

I was with you until you said "we now have a president" and i realized all that was nothing more than disingenuous bullshit.
You are just another hack.
Start a new screen name and try again.

Circumventing the Congress and the Constitution is not a tool available to a president, and/or shouldn't be. Thanks for sharing your view! :wink_2:
Very true but its been going on for generations.
Were you born yesterday?

Were you born yesterday?

Ahh, so the (less than) 40% now comes forward n speaks. Let's just say that I'm old enough to realize the disrespect displayed in your id picture, and also am a wartime veteran, just so that nobody can try using that against my free speech. Your reply sounds like that of some that have been on boards n committees that I've been on. You ever been an elected politician? :dance:

Were you born yesterday?

Ahh, so the (less than) 40% now comes forward n speaks. Let's just say that I'm old enough to realize the disrespect displayed in your id picture, and also am a wartime veteran, just so that nobody can try using that against my free speech. Your reply sounds like that of some that have been on boards n committees that I've been on. You ever been an elected politician? :dance:
Im too reasonable to be a politician

Were you born yesterday?

Were you born yesterday?

Reasonability left America long ago, especially after November 2016. It's no longer a trait required of our politicians...or even desired. :777:

Forum List

Back