America's Historical Inability to say "Oops, we made a mistake." THIS is a CHALLENGE post.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
America has information for decades on the mistakes we have made. There are MOUNTAINS of information proving those mistakes. (The irony of running from those mistakes of others and then making that exact same mistake is brain dragging)

"My Party does not make any mistakes! Your party does!"

I CHALLENGE EVERYONE HERE to post a topic their party got wrong.

The smart people will discuss the OP. The brainwashed drones will ridicule. Without the forced ridicule today's bias media sets, we are all on the same page. We all want the same thing and fight against the same issues.

Whom ever thought it was a good idea to bring Africans to America.

Big mistake

Big mistake

You know America became the worlds super power because non-indigenous Europeans that were scared for their life came to a different land only to do exactly what they were running from? MISTAKE!

Or perhaps you think we, "Discovered America" still?:ahole-1:

I'm sure you justify slavery, want to cut education to black communities, and wonder why blacks are violent.

So do you think it was a good idea to bring Africans to America or not?

So do you think it was a good idea to bring Africans to America or not?

No. They should not have been KIDNAPPED.

They should have been left with their families. Bringing them to America so lazy white people didn't have to work was a bad idea.

The recourse has been whites wondering why blacks act out in violence.

Perhaps you can put yourself in their position?

MOVED to General Discussion.

You obviously don't know the term "profiling"
Yes there are statistics out about every culture. Police. Christians. Skin color/tone.

When you pre-judge them all and assume they all act the same way it makes you PREJUDICE. This is by basic definition.

Assuming everyone in a class acts the same way is a flaw. Now YOU have to deal with reality. You are obviously PREJUDICE.

Not that I care about the move. But I'm curious if you can supply a reason. Politicians make mistakes and that is the entire post. So why the move from "politics" to "general" other than to show power?

Not that I care about the move. But I'm curious if you can supply a reason. Politicians make mistakes and that is the entire post. So why the move from "politics" to "general" other than to show power?

Because it wasn't about a political subject per se. It was about mistakes and is far too amorphous a title to remain in politics. Now, if you make a new thread specifically relating to political decisions that were losers and keep it fairly specific that will stay. This immediately branched off into racism and I had to make the decision on whether to place it here or consign it to racism. I chose this forum because I hope to see it evolve into something more substantial than a typical tank rant.

Last edited:

Because it wasn't about a political subject per se. It was about mistakes and is far to amorphous a title to remain in politics. Now, if you make a new thread specifically relating to political decisions that were losers and keep it fairly specific that will stay. This immediately branched off into racism and I had to make the decision on whether to place it here or consign it to racism. I chose this forum because I hope to see it evolve into something more substantial than a typical tank rant.

^So you failed to recognize the topic didn't branch off to racism, only the replies. Thanks.

(perhaps keep people on topic instead of deleting or moving topics? lol)

Or just control others by the acts of the few! Thanks Westwall :) You just pinned yourself into a corner. By buying a MOD spot you became Big Forum Government. You are now controlling information:ahole-1:

Innocent people die all the time in war. Should we disband our air force and build a wall around our country?

What would be the difference if it was a manned jet fighter at 30,000 feet? It isn't like he would of known that there was a innocent American in there.

Big mistake

WHO ever thought....who is the subjective, whom is the objective.

Who ever thought the education system in America would have sunk so low?

Because it wasn't about a political subject per se. It was about mistakes and is far to amorphous a title to remain in politics. Now, if you make a new thread specifically relating to political decisions that were losers and keep it fairly specific that will stay. This immediately branched off into racism and I had to make the decision on whether to place it here or consign it to racism. I chose this forum because I hope to see it evolve into something more substantial than a typical tank rant.

^So you failed to recognize the topic didn't branch off to racism, only the replies. Thanks.

Or just control others by the acts of the few! Thanks Westwall :) You just pinned yourself into a corner. By buying a MOD spot you became Big Forum Government. You are now controlling information:ahole-1:

Oh, poor wittle antip is all butthurt. Just admit you started a loosey goosey thread and got caught trying to put it in an inappropriate forum and learn from your mistake.
Now, get back to the subject and why don't you start with something. That's one thing I've noticed about you. You're long on thinking you're pretty smart, like most progs., but when it gets right down to it, you're incapable of putting two thoughts together to make up a subject.

Because it wasn't about a political subject per se. It was about mistakes and is far too amorphous a title to remain in politics. Now, if you make a new thread specifically relating to political decisions that were losers and keep it fairly specific that will stay. This immediately branched off into racism and I had to make the decision on whether to place it here or consign it to racism. I chose this forum because I hope to see it evolve into something more substantial than a typical tank rant.
Not trying to tell you your business, but going by your logic, many threads should be moved. There are many threads a day that change from one subject to another, several times over. Also, many threads deal with racism, hate, rants, bias, prejudices, sex, gender bashing, religion bashing, nationality bashing, animal cruelty, political stupidity, childish personal attacks, immature insults, and others, that have absolutely nothing to do with the root article or piece originally submitted for discussion. Exactly what are the guidelines, and are all topics strictly monitored for content?

Not trying to tell you your business, but going by your logic, many threads should be moved. There are many threads a day that change from one subject to another, several times over. Also, many threads deal with racism, hate, rants, bias, prejudices, sex, gender bashing, religion bashing, nationality bashing, animal cruelty, political stupidity, childish personal attacks, immature insults, and others, that have absolutely nothing to do with the root article or piece originally submitted for discussion. Exactly what are the guidelines, and are all topics strictly monitored for content?

Yes, they should be moved, and when we catch them we do. Antip also specifically made this a challenge thread, and those frequently end up in the flame zone. Basically he chose his title very poorly.

Yes, they should be moved, and when we catch them we do. Antip also specifically made this a challenge thread, and those frequently end up in the flame zone. Basically he chose his title very poorly.
Thanks. I appreciate the reply. I understand.

The Republicans got it wrong when they believed that modern democrats, of the kennedy wing....like the United States.......it is an on going problem the Republicans can't get past........

How DARE I challenge people to THINK! :tomato:

"

"Antip also specifically made this a challenge thread, and those frequently end up in the flame zone"~ Laughing because actual politics are always challenging. Troll politics are easy. :clap::dig::eusa_dance::stupid:

Last edited:

Oh, poor wittle antip is all butthurt. Just admit you started a loosey goosey thread and got caught trying to put it in an inappropriate forum and learn from your mistake.
Now, get back to the subject and why don't you start with something. That's one thing I've noticed about you. You're long on thinking you're pretty smart, like most progs., but when it gets right down to it, you're incapable of putting two thoughts together to make up a subject.

"Oh, poor wittle antip is all butthurt. " <--a USMB MOD....Brainy stuff right there.

Forum List

Back