America's image around the world CONTINUES to DECLINE despite liberal talking points

Ah yes, an article by Breibart, always so honest when it comes to Obama.

The Gallup Poll asked about "American leadership", and not specifically President Obama. American Leadership has taken a nose dive in the polls because of ongoing idiocy over the Fiscal Cliff, tax cuts, and the whole basic obstructionist attitude of US party politics.

Obama's Approval Rating Plummets Worldwide from 2009

All the silly rhetoric that Obama has repaired damage done by Bush is just that, RHETORIC.

One wonders if any are surprised? Other than saying "yes" to taking out the trapped Osama, our Failure-in-Chief has done nothing that didn't involve campaigning, traveling in airplanes and taking vacations. He's important and
rich now, after all....:lmao:

From your link:

SNIP:

According to a new Gallup poll, by the time Barack Obama reached his fourth year in office in 2012, the world had grown far more disenchanted with American leadership.

Last edited:

The Gallup Poll asked about "American leadership", and not specifically President Obama. American Leadership has taken a nose dive in the polls because of ongoing idiocy over the Fiscal Cliff, tax cuts, and the whole basic obstructionist attitude of US party politics.

Ahh, I see. It's the Republicans fault.

Well, yes. But "American leadership" is being assessed, not just the President. That includes the Republicans who, as you constantly remind us, hold the House.

Well, yes. But "American leadership" is being assessed, not just the President. That includes the Republicans who, as you constantly remind us, hold the House.

"I" constantly remind you?

Really?

Funny I don't remember saying a damn thing about who controls the house.

Im starting to think you just generally talk out of your ass

Forum List

Back