America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House

And many more found that the case was a slam dunk, with the evidence proving the case beyond a reasonable doubt. With the jury demonstrating that the experts who found the evidence proved Trump's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt to the correct ones.

Just because the experts you listened to where wrong doesn't mean that there is some travesty of justice or even more melodramatically, that the justice system was 'destroyed'.

The jury simply found the evidence compelling enough to convict.

I'm sure you will feel the same way when the adults at the appellate division feel compelled enough to overturn it.

(btw - Juries don't and are not expected to know the law)

I'm sure you will feel the same way when the adults at the appellate division feel compelled enough to overturn it.

(btw - Juries don't and are not expected to know the law)

The issues of the applicability of the charges has already been adjudicated by the judge, a state appealant court and a federal court. All of the charges that Trump was eventually convicted of were found to be proper, legal, and constitutional. Before the trial.

You're going to need something else. Some mistake by the judge during the trial. As appeals courts are loathe to overturn the judgment of the jury. And its the jury's judgment that you're insisting will be overturned on appeal.

That almost never happens.

If you can cite a mistake that the judge made during the trial, then show me.

The issues of the applicability of the charges has already been adjudicated by the judge, a state appealant court and a federal court. All of the charges that Trump was eventually convicted of were found to be proper, legal, and constitutional.

You're going to need something else. Some mistake by the judge during the trial. As appeals courts are loathe to overturn the judgment of the jury. And its the jury's judgment that you're insisting will be overturned on appeal.

That almost never happens.

If you can cite a mistake that the judge made during the trial, then show me.

Your post is not factual.

Your post is not factual.

What part? Trump requested dismisal repeatedly. The judge rejected it. He appealed. The state appeals court rejected Trump's request for dismissal, finding no grounds. Trump appealed to the federal court. The federal court rejected Trump's request for dismissal, finding no grounds. They did limit some of arguments that the prosecution could make, but they didn't dismiss the charges that Trump was eventually found guilty of.

All before the trial.

The issues you're hanging your hat on are 1) That the charges were improper 2) that the juries judgment will be overturned on appeal.

On the first argument, that's already been adjudicated in the dismissal hearings and appeals. State and federal.

On the second argument is something that almost never happens. Appeals courts are loathe to overturn the judgment of a jury.

You'll need some error AFTER the trial started. Something so eggregious that it requires the conviction be thrown out.

Good luck.

What part? Trump requested dismisal repeatedly. The judge rejected it. He appealed. The state appeals court rejected Trump's request for dismissal, finding no grounds. Trump appealed to the federal court. The federal court rejected Trump's request for dismissal, finding no grounds. They did limit some of arguments that the prosecution could make, but they didn't dismiss the charges that Trump was eventually found guilty of.

All before the trial.

The issues you're hanging your hat on are 1) That the charges were improper 2) that the juries judgment will be overturned on appeal.

On the first argument, that's already been adjudicated in the dismissal hearings and appeals. State and federal.

On the second argument is something that almost never happens. Appeals courts are loathe to overturn the judgment of a jury.

You'll need some error AFTER the trial started. Something so eggregious that it requires the conviction be thrown out.

Good luck.

I don't need luck - There are multicable reversible errors -

Reversible errors do not overturn a jury verdict they say that the jury was not properly informed and instructed to arrive at a proper verdict.
The errors were committed by the Prosecution and The Judge -

The jury has no role in this phase.

I don't need luck - There are multicable reversible errors -

Reversible errors do not overturn a jury verdict they say that the jury was not properly informed and instructed to arrive at a proper verdict.

And what are these 'reversible errors'? Please be specific.

The errors were committed by the Prosecution and The Judge -

The jury has no role in this phase.

What errors? This is the problem you're facing. You insist that errors occurred. But when I ask you what they are.....you cite issues that were already legally settled BEFORE the trial. The charges, for example. Which aren't 'errors'. They're judgments. And affirmed not only by the judge in this case in the dismissal hearings that Trump requested, but by the State appeals court and the Federal Court to review the charges.

You're insisting that the State Appeals court and the Federal Court will overturn itself. Good luck with that.

So what errors by the prosecution and the judge occurred during the trial.

Specifically.

And what are these 'reversible errors'? Please be specific.

What errors? This is the problem you're facing. You insist that errors occurred. But when I ask you what they are.....you cite issues that were already legally settled BEFORE the trial. The charges, for example. Which aren't 'errors'. They're judgments. And affirmed not only by the judge in this case in the dismissal hearings that Trump requested, but by the State appeals court and the Federal Court to review the charges.

You're insisting that the State Appeals court and the Federal Court will overturn itself. Good luck with that.

So what errors by the prosecution and the judge occurred during the trial.

Specifically.

I have listed 2
I only need 1.

I have listed 2
I only need 1.

Where have you 'listed' these errors? You said something to the effect of 'the jury was not properly informed and instructed to arrive at a proper verdict."

Where in the judge's instructions were they improperly informed? Specifically? I've got his jury instructions right here. Name the error, line and page. Or cut and paste the error here.

Your other citation was "The errors were committed by the Prosecution and The Judge"...which is vague as vague can be. What 'errors were committed by the Prosecution and The Judge'?

You're getting super vague for a reason. And that reason is pretty obvious. You don't have specific examples of actual errors.

And you'll need them for an appeal.

Trump has ridiculed veterans as suckers and losers. Remember when he skipped the memorial to US soldiers who died in France to steal $750,000 in art from the US embassy in Paris?
Well when you sign up to be cannon fodder...

Your “law and order President” is a twice impeached rapist felon

That was an actual question?
Yup. You can tell by the question mark.

What November Steal?

That's the problem with your echo chamber. Y'all just nod and grin with whatever silly conspiracy you're told to ape. But it never even occurs to you to ask why.

Yup. You can tell by the question mark.

What November Steal?

That's the problem with your echo chamber. Y'all just nod and grin with whatever silly conspiracy you're told to ape. But it never even occurs to you to ask why.
The one where Biden was inserted by election interference and unverifiable mail in ballots.
How did you miss all that, for all this time.

Forum List

Back