America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House

The one where Biden was inserted by election interference and unverifiable mail in ballots.
How did you miss all that, for all this time.

What election interference by Biden? Be specific and back your claims with evidence.

Oh, and please note the question mark. You seemed confused on what they mean last time.

What election interference by Biden? Be specific and back your claims with evidence.

Oh, and please note the question mark. You seemed confused on what they mean last time.

No confusion
I was deciding whether or not to make a run at educating someone as deep in your Cult echo chamber as you are.

No confusion
I was deciding whether or not to make a run at educating someone as deep in your Cult echo chamber as you are.

And can I take it from your spectacular failure to demonstrate any 'election interference' from Biden with evidence......that your echo chamber just swallowed you whole?

So much for the "November Steal".

And can I take it from your spectacular failure to demonstrate any 'election interference' from Biden with evidence......that your echo chamber just swallowed you whole?

So much for the "November Steal".

You can take it that you are boring beyond all reason.

You can take it that you are boring beyond all reason.

I'm at least engaged enough to ask for evidence of your claims of 'Election Interference' by Biden. Or your 'November Steal'.

Can you back up either claim factually? Or is apeing what you're echo chamber told you to think all you're good for?

Forum List

Back