America's most Biblically Hostile U.S. President

what she's really saying is if you respect the first amendment's separation of church and state, you're "anti-biblical"

i'm so glad her bible isn't mine.

and i sure as hell don't want it to be.

can you imagine if she had to pray to mecca in school. she'd be shrieking about creeping sharia law.

No. What she is saying that when the government is actively hostile to biblically based religions, then they are anti-biblical.

The administration has a lengthy record (as cited in the above link) of speaking out against, putting down, and being derrogatory toward Christians of all types, and Jews.

Yet he also has a record of encouraging non-biblical faiths.

And your Bible is hers. I really encourage you to read and apply it more in your life. You have a rich heritage.

This is the most amazing list finally compiled on Obama's hostile actions towards Jews and Christians.

Here's some examples. Complete list is at link.

1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:

April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren't like them.” 1

February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2

April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name be covered when he is making his speech. 3

May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 4

April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5

October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President????? REALLY????? :eusa_eh:

Let's look at some Thomas Jefferson quotes......

Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one-half the world fools and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth.

I know it will give great offense to the clergy, but the advocate of religious freedom is to expect neither peace nor forgiveness from them.

To talk of immaterial existences is to talk of nothings. To say that the human soul, angels, god, are immaterial, is to say they are nothings, or that there is no god, no angels, no soul. I cannot reason otherwise ... without plunging into the fathomless abyss of dreams and phantasms.

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.

The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites.

Positive Atheism's Big List of Thomas Jefferson Quotations

what on earth does YOUR scripture have to do with OUR government?

:cuckoo:

It's quite easy. Youre government is trying to oppress, silent, and shut down people who believe in our scriptures. We oppose that because as of right now, we still have the religious liberty to do so.

You know what is hostile? When God orders the killing of infant and suckling.

what she's really saying is if you respect the first amendment's separation of church and state, you're "anti-biblical"

i'm so glad her bible isn't mine.

and i sure as hell don't want it to be.

can you imagine if she had to pray to mecca in school. she'd be shrieking about creeping sharia law.

No. What she is saying that when the government is actively hostile to biblically based religions, then they are anti-biblical.

The administration has a lengthy record (as cited in the above link) of speaking out against, putting down, and being derrogatory toward Christians of all types, and Jews.

Yet he also has a record of encouraging non-biblical faiths.

And your Bible is hers. I really encourage you to read and apply it more in your life. You have a rich heritage.

The dude is a christian. You are forgetting this fact.

You include the Jews in your persecution story. Interesting.

It's quite easy. Youre government is trying to oppress, silent, and shut down people who believe in our scriptures. We oppose that because as of right now, we still have the religious liberty to do so.

I don't think so, you're being completely overly dramatic. Is the federal government shutting down churches? Is it telling Americans they can't gather and practice any faith they wish? I mean, the President is a Christian, what the heck more can you want?!

It's one thing for the President not to publicly support Christianity (which I think you're upset about), and it's another for him to use the Government to shut it down and prohibit people from being Christians.

Last edited:
Wow the defensiveness is really wild.

I don't expect Obama to be a religious cheerleader. But neither do I expect him nor his administration to diss those of faith.

It's quite simple.

I don't expect Obama to be a religious cheerleader. But neither do I expect him nor his administration to diss those of faith.

It's quite simple.

defensiveness...yeah, i'll defend against people like you any day of the week.

hypocrites who would lose their minds if anything muslim touched their little world but think it's ok to ram their brand of christianity down my throat.

as for your other nonsense... just more of your nonsense and obama deranged fauxrage.

This is the most amazing list finally compiled on Obama's hostile actions towards Jews and Christians.

April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren't like them.” 1

February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2

April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name be covered when he is making his speech. 3

May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 4

April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5

October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one-half the world fools and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth.

I know it will give great offense to the clergy, but the advocate of religious freedom is to expect neither peace nor forgiveness from them.

To talk of immaterial existences is to talk of nothings. To say that the human soul, angels, god, are immaterial, is to say they are nothings, or that there is no god, no angels, no soul. I cannot reason otherwise ... without plunging into the fathomless abyss of dreams and phantasms.

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.

The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites.

Those are words though. What actions did he take?

Not being a smart ass here.

It's quite simple.

It's funny how the right-wingers start threads and when they get exposed as unintelligent boobs they make dumb comments like "Wow the defensiveness is really wild".

Wedge issue and total bullshit.

Obama is way more Christian than the Republicans.

It's quite simple.

defensiveness...yeah, i'll defend against people like you any day of the week.

hypocrites who would lose their minds if anything muslim touched their little world but think it's ok to ram their brand of christianity down my throat.

as for your other nonsense... just more of your nonsense and obama deranged fauxrage.

What are you talking about? I live in the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie. :lol:

And Islam and Christianity have far more in common than most believe.

For example every time you insult Christ, you insult Islam. You really shouldn't do that.

I thought you were a student of history?

Read away:

Jefferson's Bible

Modern-day manipulation of 'The Jefferson Bible' - Los Angeles Times

It's quite simple.

It's funny how the right-wingers start threads and when they get exposed as unintelligent boobs they make dumb comments like "Wow the defensiveness is really wild".

:lol:

It's quite simple.

So the right wingers are "unintelligent boobs" for citing 12 pages of examples with citations of the Obama administration being hostile to Biblically based faiths. Yet, the left is intelligent for failing to address a single one, without explaining why a single example is incorrect, and providing no evidence to counter any of the examples?

Is that really the story you are sticking to?

I thought you were a student of history?

Read away:

Jefferson's Bible

Modern-day manipulation of 'The Jefferson Bible' - Los Angeles Times

Thanks for the link. I'll most definitely check it out.

Wedge issue and total bullshit.

Obama is way more Christian than the Republicans.

now now... you know they are talking about REPUBLICAN JESUS....

republican+jesus.jpg

Jesus.handgun1.jpg

Republican_Jesus.jpg

and for a true comparison...

real-jesus-vs-republican-jesus.png

Forum List

Back