America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

I know, taxes is too damn high!

What was your effective federal rate for 2014?

What was Berkshire Hathaway's?

Comparable with yours, a lot less.

Answer the question: What was your effective federal rate for 2014?

Comparable with yours, a lot less.

Berkshire Hathaway's was comparable to mine?
Great, what was Berkshire's effective rate?

What was Berkshire's effective federal rate?

That would make my federal tax obligation zero, and I would receive a check for $8M from the feds.

You want the Feds to give an evil rich guy, you, $8 million dollars?

I could hire more people with a net cost of zero.

Because the benefits will trickle down? LOL!

No such thing as trickle down.

Then why do liberals whine about something that doesn't exist?

Because Republicans say it does exist.

I've never heard a Republican say that.
Got a link?

Please explain how your imaginary trust makes your tax rate, whatever imaginary tax rate you pay.

I already have numerous times. If you're having short term memory problems you need to seek help.

You posted some lies about trusts.
Try again?

Which lie?

You don't remember.
That's the problem when you lie so much, you lose track.

That would make my federal tax obligation zero, and I would receive a check for $8M from the feds.

You want the Feds to give an evil rich guy, you, $8 million dollars?

I could hire more people with a net cost of zero.

Because the benefits will trickle down? LOL!

Then why do liberals whine about something that doesn't exist?

Because Republicans say it does exist.

I've never heard a Republican say that.
Got a link?

What was Berkshire's effective federal rate?

God Bless Barack Obama, his big government policies, the “Washington DC/Wall Street Patriot Class,” and crony capitalism too…ehh?

God Bless Barack Obama, his big government policies, the “Washington DC/Wall Street Patriot Class,” and crony capitalism too…ehh?

So you want to do away with using boeing to build our jet fighters and tanks? Why shouldn't the government work with corporations to give us the best???? Do you extremist ever think about what you're saying. I somehow doubt it.

What is wrong with government regulating things? I understand that too much regulations can be bad but to call all government "big" is just stupid.

What is wrong with government regulating things?

too stupid who will regulate the regulators? Do you know why the USSR failed?? What does that teach you?[/QUOTE

On the same note, before 1905, Corporations left denuded mountain sides after they took all the resources they could easily remove. Teddy R. made a lot of corporate enemies that cost him dearly the next time he ran. Take a good look at the most recent mud slides. These were common place before 1905. And don't forget the removal of most of the Regulations from WalL Street and Banks that led up to the 2000s crash.

The wrong regulations can harm but not having the right ones harm just as bad.

too stupid who will regulate the regulators? Do you know why the USSR failed?? What does that teach you?

On the same note, before 1905, Corporations left denuded mountain sides after they took all the resources they could easily remove. Teddy R. made a lot of corporate enemies that cost him dearly the next time he ran. Take a good look at the most recent mud slides. These were common place before 1905. And don't forget the removal of most of the Regulations from WalL Street and Banks that led up to the 2000s crash.

too stupid who will regulate the regulators? Do you know why the USSR failed?? What does that teach you?

And don't forget the removal of most of the Regulations from WalL Street and Banks that led up to the 2000s crash.

Most of the regulations were removed? Who did that? When? Be specific.

And don't forget the removal of most of the Regulations from WalL Street and Banks that led up to the 2000s crash.

From 1980 to 1982 and it was done by Congress when they could and by Ronnie when he could do it with the stroke of a pen. At the time, it was a good idea and did create growth. But it was left way too long and ended up in disaster 20 years later.

From 1980 to 1982 and it was done by Congress when they could and by Ronnie when he could do it with the stroke of a pen. At the time, it was a good idea and did create growth. But it was left way too long and ended up in disaster 20 years later.

Most of the regulations on Wall Street and the banks were removed by the Democrat controlled House from 1980-1982? And that led to a disaster in 2000-2002?
Is that your claim?

Most of the regulations on Wall Street and the banks were removed by the Democrat controlled House from 1980-1982? And that led to a disaster in 2000-2002?
Is that your claim?

Republicans had control over the Senate and the Dems had a slim margin in the House. There were just enough idiot Dems that voted with the Republicans to send the bill to the Senate where it was sent to President Reagan.

You are trolling. Have a nice life.

If they would get off the Democratic party plantation they wouldn't be so poor. My income has nearly doubled since 2007.
Middle class is reaping what it has sown.

Too bad for them.

Did they REALLY think domestic tranquillity could be ensured by providing bread and circuses to the masses?

Forum List

Back