Amnesty Don Supporters Truly Wouldn't Care If He Shot Someone In The Face

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
As he said from the very beginning during the primaries, he could walk out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone in the face, and his supporters STILL support him.

Look how they justify really bad stuff they THINK he's done just because he's "their guy."

Scary...isn't it

As he said from the very beginning during the primaries, he could walk out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone in the face, and his supporters STILL support him.

Look how they justify really bad stuff they THINK he's done just because he's "their guy."

Scary...isn't it

Not as bad as all the people involved with the Clinton Crime Syndicate who have died mysteriously or committed suicide, one with two bullets to the head. And people worship the creeps.

cheney.jpg
Shooting someone in the face is an old tradition when seeking higher office for the Republican party...

Scary...isn't it

"Everyone's leasable." :lmao: That's what Trump told Putin.

I have no dog in this fight because I gave up my U.S citizenship two years ago and reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status but I find it hilarious that leftards would point fingers at Trump given the ungodly amount of baggage that follows Hitlery everywhere she goes.
Where do you live now?

He lives in the US. He's just fucking retarded.
Actually he is a very smart person and one of the few's opinions I actually like reading. He THINKS before he posts and he is obviously well read.

I have no dog in this fight because I gave up my U.S citizenship two years ago and reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status but I find it hilarious that leftards would point fingers at Trump given the ungodly amount of baggage that follows Hitlery everywhere she goes.
Where do you live now?

He lives in the US. He's just fucking retarded.
Actually he is a very smart person and one of the few's opinions I actually like reading. He THINKS before he posts and he is obviously well read.

Well, I guess you would think so. :lol:

Scary...isn't it

Marc we've never really talked about it. In the broader sense. You and I have always been straight about it. When we have discussed issues one on one. And I have appreciated it. I'm a border town girl and have loved this every minute of my life. Jump up. I\m the white momma but who can jerk a chicken faster than a boy wanting to be bobsledding.

I do not understand for the life of me where we are now. I know the hate. I know it is driven for a reason down there. They make big money off it.

View attachment 91064 Shooting someone in the face is an old tradition when seeking higher office for the Republican party...

Cheney was seeking higher office when that happened?
I mis-spoke...I'm going to flip flop on this...believe me...I never said that...the dishonest liberal media misquoted me...

Of course what I meant is that shooting someone in the face is a long-standing tradition for Republicans that are in higher office.
cheney 2.jpg

Forum List

Back