Amnesty Don Supporters Truly Wouldn't Care If He Shot Someone In The Face

I have no dog in this fight because I gave up my U.S citizenship two years ago and reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status but I find it hilarious that leftards would point fingers at Trump given the ungodly amount of baggage that follows Hitlery everywhere she goes.
Where do you live now?

I am an American nationalist and no longer under the UCC/admiralty jurisdiction of the corporate headquarters that is Washington D.C....
Riiiiiiiight.

Shaddup, klunt........

I mis-spoke...I'm going to flip flop on this...believe me...I never said that...the dishonest liberal media misquoted me...

Of course what I meant is that shooting someone in the face is a long-standing tradition for Republicans that are in higher office.View attachment 91088
So you go from not knowing what you're talking about to an outright lie.
No
You equate a hunting accident with a GOP party member intentionally shooting people?
Ooooo...are you fact-checking me?!!!
I didn't think that was allowed.
No fact checking needed. There is no way in hell anyone with any sense of intellect can equate a hunting accident with intentionally shooting a political opponent.
This attempt at 'sensible' isn't really working for you.
You just look awkward.

No
You equate a hunting accident with a GOP party member intentionally shooting people?
Ooooo...are you fact-checking me?!!!
I didn't think that was allowed.
No fact checking needed. There is no way in hell anyone with any sense of intellect can equate a hunting accident with intentionally shooting a political opponent.
This attempt at 'sensible' isn't really working for you.
You just look awkward.
I'll let you know when I'm concerned about it.

View attachment 91064 Shooting someone in the face is an old tradition when seeking higher office for the Republican party...

Cheney was seeking higher office when that happened?
I mis-spoke...I'm going to flip flop on this...believe me...I never said that...the dishonest liberal media misquoted me...

Of course what I meant is that shooting someone in the face is a long-standing tradition for Republicans that are in higher office.View attachment 91088
No
"hunting accident"....:lol:

Cheney was seeking higher office when that happened?

No
"hunting accident"....:lol:
Here you go.....they even use small words for you....

Dick Cheney hunting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 91064 Shooting someone in the face is an old tradition when seeking higher office for the Republican party...

Now you really want to make me barf.

When seeking higher office you play Foggy Mountain Breakdown and then you shoot you bloody fool. :lol: Idiot.
Of course...traditions change...in the old days at least the other person was allowed to shoot back...(see Jackson/Dickinson).

Yeah the 14th mother fucker all done with Republicans asshole.

Anyone want to chat about the me on 14th ? How it came to be? Classic Dante vs TD.

For those that missed it I kicked Dante's ass into a new tomorrow. Because I could tie the 2nd to the 14th.

And WHOOPSIES so did the court.

Forum List

Back