Amnesty international issue warning to travelers to America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Countries in the Top 10 cluster of most dangerous places in the world to visit if you happen to be female is in an Indo-Arab-African window of ‘female-unfriendliness.’ Any by that description, we mean everything from just plain unfriendliness to outright violence.
Amnesty International issue warning to travellers to America

THis helps the sheep think America is soo horrible meanwhile they flock into the US at those OPEN borders gawd ur fkrs fall for it all........anything that can guilt trip you idiots into their power you dumb fks fall for it every-time.

Maybe they should recommend Shitcago or Baltimore as "safe havens" due to strict gun control...

America will lock you up if your brown! Even if you're only here for vacation! Stay away! Stay far away from the racist American shithole!

Run for your lives!

I would tell people to hold off on coming here until Trump is toast. Just like I would tell people to avoid the Philippines while Duterte is there.

America will lock you up if your brown! Even if you're only here for vacation! Stay away! Stay far away from the racist American shithole!

Run for your lives!
Maybe they should run to San Franfeces..

I've heard the air is particularly fragrant there this time of year!!!

Forum List

Back