Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

Trump isn't stupid enough to release that information to the press. Of course, it might get leaked by Obama fans in the IRS.

It's adorable watching you trump trash defend the orange sociopath. If a democrat had refused to turn over this information, you'd be going for their scalp.

Hacks

what exactly do you expect to find in his returns? They are hundreds of pages and much too complicated for a simpleton like you to understand. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the IRS would have found it?
It has nothing to do with cheating and everything to do with his sources of income and who he is doing business with

Since the 'brilliant' idea to 'MOON' an empty Trump Towers in Chicago (Trump not being there) failed to work, just curious - what's next for the 'mighty Snowflakes'?

upload_2017-2-24_14-46-57.jpeg

:lmao:

How do supporters STILL justify the hiding from the public Trump's tax returns?

With the Trump empire cut off by American banks, the family business has become dependent on Germany’s Deutsche Bank and investors from Russia. As Donald Trump, Jr. summed up in 2008:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That alone provides one powerful reason why Trump must release those returns....and for those brainwashed Trump followers who would say that Junior's statement is 8.5 years old, Trump's loans are NOT so "short-term" as to now be discarded news.
For the sake of our own security, we MUST know if our president is too beholden to Russian oligarchs and if these oligarchs have created an environment where our president must choose between the nation's interests and his OWN economic self interests.
It is no ones business
if it was hillary's tax return you'd be screaming bloody murder
Na, i dont give two shits on how little or how much anyone makes. Its none of my business as its no one elses, least of all the federal governments.
Medical and financial records should be the same... private
But of course if it was Hillary or Obama who refused to make their tax returns public, you would be demanding impeachment

Did Hillary and bubba include the bribes that they received from foreign governments, companies, and organizations as taxable income? How about the "salaries" they were paid by the Clinton foundation? Did they report that income? How about the under the table money from lobbyists? Did they report that income?

Now, on Obama, did he report the income from whoever paid his tuition at Harvard and Columbia?

Careful what you ask for, dude, your guys are far from clean.

Trump isn't stupid enough to release that information to the press. Of course, it might get leaked by Obama fans in the IRS.

It's adorable watching you trump trash defend the orange sociopath. If a democrat had refused to turn over this information, you'd be going for their scalp.

Hacks

what exactly do you expect to find in his returns? They are hundreds of pages and much too complicated for a simpleton like you to understand. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the IRS would have found it?
It has nothing to do with cheating and everything to do with his sources of income and who he is doing business with

Is he prohibited from doing business with anyone? Until Jan 20 he was a private citizen.

With the Trump empire cut off by American banks, the family business has become dependent on Germany’s Deutsche Bank and investors from Russia. As Donald Trump, Jr. summed up in 2008:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That alone provides one powerful reason why Trump must release those returns....and for those brainwashed Trump followers who would say that Junior's statement is 8.5 years old, Trump's loans are NOT so "short-term" as to now be discarded news.
For the sake of our own security, we MUST know if our president is too beholden to Russian oligarchs and if these oligarchs have created an environment where our president must choose between the nation's interests and his OWN economic self interests.
It is no ones business
Na, i dont give two shits on how little or how much anyone makes. Its none of my business as its no one elses, least of all the federal governments.
But of course if it was Hillary or Obama who refused to make their tax returns public, you would be demanding impeachment

Did Hillary and bubba include the bribes that they received from foreign governments, companies, and organizations as taxable income? How about the "salaries" they were paid by the Clinton foundation? Did they report that income? How about the under the table money from lobbyists? Did they report that income?

Now, on Obama, did he report the income from whoever paid his tuition at Harvard and Columbia?

They furnished their audited tax returns, why hasn't Trump? He promised, does that mean anything to you

It is no ones business

unless they violated the tax laws, I don't give a shit. If they broke the law its up to the IRS to find it, not the biased media assholes with the brains of a dead slug.

Hacks

Is he prohibited from doing business with anyone? Until Jan 20 he was a private citizen.
Don't be so dumb, is he doing business with those countries who he is dealing with as President. If so, what are the details

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
They furnished their audited tax returns, why hasn't Trump? He promised, does that mean anything to you

Well, it SHOULD mean something to these nitwits......But their hatred of Clinton and NOT wanting to admit that they elected a fucking clown.....kind of prevents them from having any reasoning and logic.

It is no ones business

unless they violated the tax laws, I don't give a shit. If they broke the law its up to the IRS to find it, not the biased media assholes with the brains of a dead slug.
I would like to see some serious accountants review his tax returns. He promised

It is no ones business

Do you think we would have heard about it if the auditors found any violations of law?

This is nothing but a scam to divert from the successes that Trump has already had. He has done more for this country in a month than Obama and Bush did in 16 years.

Hacks

Aside from the ethical issues and conflicts of interest? Yes the emoluments clause.

He is the only president to refuse to even pretend to maintain any semblance of. It selling our country for his business interests.

It is no ones business

I would like to see some serious accountants review his tax returns. He promised
It's only his business no one else's

Well, it SHOULD mean something to these nitwits......But their hatred of Clinton and NOT wanting to admit that they elected a fucking clown.....kind of prevents them from having any reasoning and logic.

NO, the clown lost. Did you sleep through the last few months?

Do you think we would have heard about it if the auditors found any violations of law?

This is nothing but a scam to divert from the successes that Trump has already had. He has done more for this country in a month than Obama and Bush did in 16 years.
Trump has done absolutely nothing. He boasts and he lies, end of story

As much as I love watching you whine like a sissy snowflake....

upload_2017-2-24_14-58-18.jpeg

ONE LAST FUCKING TIME, IDIOT.......we are not saying that he broke the law......Having tons of loans from Russian oligarchs is not against the law.....HOWEVER, being a poppet of the Russians doesn't pass the smell test......

It is no ones business

LOL! I really wouldn't care. There is no law broken so there could not be any impeachment, just like there is no impeachment for Trump.

Hacks

So were you concerned about the Clinton Foundation and the accepting money from foreign countries, or just Trump and Russia?

It's only his business no one else's

That would be false

Forum List

Back