An Addendum To:

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019

I ran across that article- where comments are allowed here

From those comments:

Yet no mention of:

– the bait-and-switch “drawdown” of Uncle Sam’s legionnaires and mercenaries in Afghanistan, etc.

– the immigration policies that poll upon poll indicated were the most important to those gullible enough to vote in 2016 for Mr. Trump

– the latest CARES [sic] Act fleecing of the sheople to prop up Wall Street

– the Red+Blue scapegoating of China, Russia, and others for “our” Exceptional! difficulties

Keep people squabbling over transgender statues and Confederate bathrooms, and they won’t notice the big stuff until it’s time for the next Most Important Election Ever.

This is part of Mr. Buchanan’s job as Stagehand Right in the Beltway puppet show.

That's just one of a few

But, having read the article, my comment, here is, in rebuttal to Mr Buchanan's rhetoric of; To this influential cohort, enslavement of Black people brought from Africa and dispossession and destruction of the indigenous tribes that European settlers found here are the defining events of our history.

I'm not sure how he comes to his conclusions, but, denying "the destruction of indigenous tribes" is a fact- glossing over is a denial of fact. It's no better than what he seems to be upset about- can you say Double Standard? They may not be "the defining events", but, by god (whichever one is immaterial) it did happen-

Everyone, reading this, as well as the author, Mr Buchanan, needs but, follow the money, to see the agenda- it ain't rocket science.

It amazes and galls me at the same time the sanctimonious pretentiousness of people who have absolutely no introspection- and that includes the dimwits currently holding office in the District of Criminals and their predecessors for generations.

fret not-----ALL WILL COME TOGETHER WITH A
$ 2000 BRIBE----HEREBY DECLARED <<drumroll>>
THE BIG BANDAID

Forum List

Back