an angle we haven't considered yet: the possibility of Trump selling trade secrets to the Chinese

If he had the CCP would have leaked the evidence... China hated Trump and America first....

1661713054793.png

Meanwhile the entire American establishment is on the take from China, Mitch being one of the worst.

Depending too heavily on China for products poses security risks. Beijing has used regulations to pressure Japan, for example, imposing an embargo on rare-earth exports to the country amid tensions over the Japanese-administered Senkaku Islands

That's why Biden's semiconductor bill is crucial. Why didn't Trump do a bill on that? hmm?

Depending too heavily on China for products poses security risks. Beijing has used regulations to pressure Japan, for example, imposing an embargo on rare-earth exports to the country amid tensions over the Japanese-administered Senkaku Islands

That's why Biden's semiconductor bill is crucial. Why didn't Trump do a bill on that? hmm?
Because China knew if they made a move, Trump would respond. If they make a move now, they control the people who would be responding. Just like Putin and Ukraine, and Obama with Ukraine.

The OP is as crazy as my liberal neighbor who suggested Trump was selling secrets to Russia.

Jeff Sessions launched the China Initiative in 2018 to combat Chinese espionage in American “research labs and universities.”

who fired Sessions again? wasn't it Donnie Boy?

in 2015, Two employees of Avago Technologies and Skyworks Solutions were accused of economic espionage, among other things. 15 years in prison.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was the Chinese Trump was dealing with, not Saudis, if not both

I see your meds have worn off.

Forum List

Back