an angle we haven't considered yet: the possibility of Trump selling trade secrets to the Chinese

an angle we haven't considered yet: the possibility of basquebromide selling trade secrets to the other sex workers!​

Well. We hadn’t considered this angle until I just now thought of it. And it has every bit as much support supporting it as basquebromide’s prattle.

in 2015, Two employees of Avago Technologies and Skyworks Solutions were accused of economic espionage, among other things. 15 years in prison.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was the Chinese Trump was dealing with, not Saudis, if not both

you must mean the espionage that hit-lery committed when the servers were wiped, or the military lives this TWAT traded for weapons....or do you mean the millions of US dollars, barrag-o gave to the wuhan lab to create the chinese flu....or is it the millions the sack of shit in the white house, beijing xiden, receives as kick backs from the fucked up chinese fucks----this is the only espionage that is/has been happening
stick your LYING conspiracy up your ass----
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

in 2015, Two employees of Avago Technologies and Skyworks Solutions were accused of economic espionage, among other things. 15 years in prison.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was the Chinese Trump was dealing with, not Saudis, if not both

Another one, posted in the wrong section. This belongs in HUMOR!

Forum List

Back