an angle we haven't considered yet: the possibility of Trump selling trade secrets to the Chinese

In February 2020, a federal grand jury indicted four members of the Chinese People's Liberation Army for allegedly hacking into the computer systems of a credit reporting agency and stealing the personal data of 145 million Americans

EQbOg2yW4AEkUKr

What national secrets did Fang Fang get from Eric Swallwell?

Dianne Feinstein is on the intelligence committee and had a Chinese spy working for her for 16 years.

If you want to debate Chinese spies start with the real deal.

What national secrets did Fang Fang get from Eric Swallwell?

Dianne Feinstein is on the intelligence committee and had a Chinese spy working for her for 16 years.

If you want to debate Chinese spies start with the real deal.
Fang Fang and DiFis driver weren't stealing information, they were distributing orders.

i didn't accuse Trump of anything, bro, i said it's a possibility we should debate. we should predict every possible outcome, that's what you do when you're prosecuting a president. it's something worthy of debate, at least

Why would anyone even imagine such a thing? Trump is already a multi-billionaire, he doesn't need couple more million dollars. besides, being under constant audit by the IRS, don't you think and "shady" money would show up in his finances.

Seriously?

Can you, OP, define the term Trade Secrets,that you use that your linked source uses?

because.....China has all our trade secrets..have for years....because damn democrats and rinos like asses mcConnell, Bush, Cheney(s), make sure they have them.

So..WHAT IS the definition of Trade Secrets. All this amounts to...is another sorry effin' excuse for the INEXCUSABLE, Unconstitutional, Illegal, UNETHICAL, ILLconceived, Illegitimate Raid on this former President's Home.

Can you, OP, define the term Trade Secrets,that you use that your linked source uses?

because.....China has all our trade secrets..have for years....because damn democrats and rinos like asses mcConnell, Bush, Cheney(s), make sure they have them.

So..WHAT IS the definition of Trade Secrets. All this amounts to...is another sorry effin' excuse for the INEXCUSABLE, Unconstitutional, Illegal, UNETHICAL, ILLconceived, Illegitimate Raid on this former President's Home.
i meant to say trade and technology secrets

in 2015, Two employees of Avago Technologies and Skyworks Solutions were accused of economic espionage, among other things. 15 years in prison.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was the Chinese Trump was dealing with, not Saudis, if not both

And what Trade secrets would Trump have exactly? China typically steals from businesses and university programs, what do they need Trump for? Its not like he was sending his kid over there to work with them.

If Trump was going to sell secrets... he wouldn't be doing it from a bankers box filled with papers. This whole premise is more than retarded. This is 2022, if you want to give up secrets it would have been something handed off on a thumb drive. I know now many here will have images of Trump staying up all night passing pages through his scanner to a thumb drive ..... but you're still all idiots.

Democrats were never worried about Trump giving up secrets out of his locked basement, they were probably more concerned about documents he had on them or info regarding Jan 6 and conversations with his attorney, well they got all that now.

well then. Don't blame him for THAT!!!!! Bogus charge. Hell. Obama, Clinton, Biden..giving away our secrets, sharing technology, giving them money to develop nuclear bombs. And TRUMP IS THE BAD GUY?????
all of them messed up at some point...from both parties

Forum List

Back