An authoritarian government forcing the Trump Vaccine on a very obedient citizenry and Covid is killing more than ever...So what now?

Maybe it's God's plan to show Americans how stupid Dems are.
The not to bright church making God to be a schizophrenic monster who made people suffer forever made the Dems to be what they are. The soul that sins it shall die. The church made that to be live. That is dumb. The dumb church caused Islam to be, which is even dumber. Both made laws that terrify people. They that do that are hypocrites, wanting to be loved, refusing to love others. How is that being smart?

Proverbs 11:9 “An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.”​

The church taught people who have blood in them to condemn others, doing what Jesus would not do. How is that smart? The church taught the world do be anti- Christ, using money. Money makes god's image to say no, to itself. How is that smart? The church could not see that Genisis 1:17 is an anti big bang verse, with the word set in it. How dumb is that? Satan, the destroyer, made things to exsplode, when that being was accepted as our master. The dumb church made Satan to be a red human like red goat, with horns, a pointed tail, holding a pitch fork. The Bible does not even come close to describing a being like that. How the church smart? Satan was in the Garden of Eden talked about, and described in Ezekiel 28:13 - 19, KJV old Scofield study Bible.
The dumb knowledgeless church made naughty be a naked person. Naughty has to do with what a person says.

Proverbs 6:12 “A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.”​

The dumb church made swearing to be everything except Biblical swearing is.​

Matthew 5:34-37: 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:​

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
The dumb church made pedophilia, zoophilia, clothing optional people, furries of the furry fandom to be abominable saying froward Abominabnle words to them. The dumb church made people who need to have their unfriendly tongues cut out.
Proverbs 10:31
The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
Acts 2:40 And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, Be saved from this perverse generation. Job 6:30 Is there iniquity in my tongue? cannot my taste discern perverse things?​
Job 8:3 Doth God pervert judgment? or doth the Almighty pervert justice?
Galatians 1:7 | Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Christs enemies wanted to kill him, saying words that were not good to him. That Made Christs enemies to be born of fornication. The dumb church makes it seem that Christs enemies wanted to have sex with Jesus, which is preposterous. Sodomites had a problem with fornication too. They called death giving sweet just like Christs enemies. The dumb church made it seem that Sodomites were interested in sex, lying. God did not save Lot from sex.
The dumb church made carnal mind to mean sex, too. Christs enemies would not have had a carnal mind not we wanting to kill Jesus. That would have made them to be born again, not being born of fornication.
[/FONT]​
The dumb church does not know what blasphamy is, causing Muslims to go on a happy killing spree, thinking they are pleasing God, fooling themselves.
Blasphemers call death giving sweet. Blasphemers calling good Spirited people, evil. Christs enemies called Jesus evil, when he cast out devils. They thought he did that with the prince of Devils, accusing Jesus of being evil.
The dumb church caused people to allow a blaspheming spirit into them, saying mean words to zoos, and pedo's, who don't say words like that to others, through them.
A pedophilia person is not a pervert. That word is never used to describe a sexuality named person. People who have a perverted tongue, will be perverted in their ways.​

Last edited:
Nope, not afraid. But I do have an I.Q. higher then 30 which is more then can be said for you assclowns who whine & cry about taking "the jab".
Bwahahahha....you might have a 30 IQ, but that would mean that you are severely retarded still.

Tell us how that worked out for you, a few months from now, Jabber.
I got what you fucktwits call the "Fauci Ouchie" back in April, retard. And I'm fine & suffered not a single side effect from both doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

Not everybody is a fucking candy ass wimp scared of a "jab".

There is NO GOD, you fucking sheep.

If there was a God, as you wish/say,
I wish he/she/it/thee would take all of you RWI fuckheads away, TODAY.
A lot of bad stuff going on everywhere. But Prog areas are the worst by far. It is not like we have not poured countless trillions of dollars into programs, checks, benefits, schooling and more to help people. There are people who follow God because it gives them more peace of mind and steadiness in an insane world.

Forum List

Back