An Awesome Way to React to Gay Terrorists

You homonazis need to give it up.
Should a Jewish business be forced to cater a neo-nazi event? Should a black owned business be forced to cater a KKK anti-black event? Should any American business be forced to cater a muslim terrorist sympathizer 'death to America' event?
I hope not.

Should a Jewish business be forced to cater a neo-nazi event? Should a black owned business be forced to cater a KKK anti-black event? Should any American business be forced to cater a muslim terrorist sympathizer 'death to America' event?
I hope not.
you dont grasp the meanings of gender, creed, race, or sexual orientation, do you?

I hope not.
you dont grasp the meanings of gender, creed, race, or sexual orientation, do you?
You don't grasp the concept of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I hope not.
you gave examples that wouldn't be covered under pa laws.

Try again

I hope not.
BTW, you conveniently left out religion. The homos are denying people their religious freedom and are therefore the violators of liberty.

I hope not.

Try again
PA has laws against religious freedom? That's not legal.

I hope not.

Try again
Are you being intentionally obtuse?

Public accomodation laws. pa

None of the examples you gave would be covered by any public accomodation law I've heard of.

I hope not.
BTW, you conveniently left out religion. The homos are denying people their religious freedom and are therefore the violators of liberty.
Get a dictionary, look up "creed"

I hope not.

Try again

None of the examples you gave would be covered by any public accomodation law I've heard of.
Then your public accommodation laws are illegal.

I hope not.
Get a dictionary, look up "creed"
Speak for yourself. One is a more specific form of the other which is why the two are mentioned separately in law.

This is a weak solution because it doesn't just allow people to run their business according to their best understanding of what's best for them and that business. Basically, the government should leave people alone.

Try again

the courts say otherwise.

I hope not.
Okay, being queer is a choice. Okay, if you say it isn't. Okay, then the baker sold the queers baked items. Then the queers made a choice to get married. The baker actually sold them goods as a sexual orientation, but they made a choice to get married, and the baker made a CHOICE not to cater it. Your dumbass human right, is actually a choice.

I hope not.
Okay, being queer is a choice. Okay, if you say it isn't. Okay, then the baker sold the queers baked items. Then the queers made a choice to get married. The baker actually sold them goods as a sexual orientation, but they made a choice to get married, and the baker made a CHOICE not to cater it. Your dumbass human right, is actually a choice.
Pa laws that protect sexual orientation say that treating the gay couple as any other customer is not a choice but a legal obligation.

I hope not.
Pa laws that protect sexual orientation say that treating the gay couple as any other customer is not a choice but a legal obligation.
No, they choose to be married.

Try again

the courts say otherwise.
The courts gave us Dred Scott.

I hope not.

You Christiannazi's need to give it up.

Christians are required to follow the same laws as everyone else.

No special exemptions for Christians just because you want to wave your swastika around and say you are too special to follow the law.

I hope not.

You Christiannazi's need to give it up.

Christians are required to follow the same laws as everyone else.

No special exemptions for Christians just because you want to wave your swastika around and say you are too special to follow the law.
Nice try but my objections are from a purely secular perspective.

Forum List

Back