'An Awful Lot There': Top Dem Serves Notice To Trump That His Former AG Spilled The Beans In 7 Hour Testimony

Read the impeachment proceedings A$$hat. Use google.

Stop sitting on you ass and expecting others to do everything for you. I have a life, which you clearly, you don't, since you're still here night and day. I have orders to get out. Pandemic's over where I live.

You can post link after credible and honest link.

It won't do any good.

The person you replied to will never read it and instead, will say it's fake news.

It's a waste of time to put up links.

Plus if that person honestly wanted to know the answer to their question all they had to do was go to a search engine and do a search on it.

You can post link after credible and honest link.
It won't do any good.
The person you replied to will never read it and instead, will say it's fake news.
It's a waste of time to put up links.
Plus if that person honestly wanted to know the answer to their question all they had to do was go to a search engine and do a search on it.
Bingo.

At some point, you just stop trying. That happened with me here, about a year ago. It's pointless, and a little depressing.

View attachment 523137

Speaking with CNN "State of the Union" host Dana Bash on Sunday morning, Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) was closed-mouthed about the particulars but revealed that Jeffrey Rosen -- former acting Attorney General under Donald Trump -- provided lawmakers with a treasure trove of information about Trump's attempts to interfere with the 2020 presidential election results.

It's just a matter of time now donny boy.
Seriously, if the dems were putting a much effort into presenting a comprehensive immigration bill that would prevent illegal immigration, they might have a shot at holding the House in 22.

Forum List

Back