An Entirely New Covid-Related Syndrome

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
I don't think we're anywhere near being "done" with hearing about how Covid affects the body. I had it when it first came out (long before anyone knew how to treat it) and was in the hospital for a week. I thank God that I don't have any long term effects from it, at least none that I know of.

McGonagle told of patients with severe lung scarring, some of whom presented rheumatologic symptoms — rashes, arthritis, muscle pain — that often accompany interstitial lung disease. He was curious to know if there was a connection between MDA5-positive dermatomyositis and COVID-19.

“But that's the least of the problem,” Ghosh said. “Because he said, ‘Oh, and by the way, some of these patients are progressing rapidly to death.’”

It's only a matter of time before class-action lawsuits about vaccinations causing damage.

Covid did something to 1 node of my lungs that stuck around for months. Finally blasted it out by doing sprints.

That certainly jibes with what's described in the OP.

I don't think we're anywhere near being "done" with hearing about how Covid affects the body. I had it when it first came out (long before anyone knew how to treat it) and was in the hospital for a week. I thank God that I don't have any long term effects from it, at least none that I know of.

McGonagle told of patients with severe lung scarring, some of whom presented rheumatologic symptoms — rashes, arthritis, muscle pain — that often accompany interstitial lung disease. He was curious to know if there was a connection between MDA5-positive dermatomyositis and COVID-19.

“But that's the least of the problem,” Ghosh said. “Because he said, ‘Oh, and by the way, some of these patients are progressing rapidly to death.’”

Comedy Gold!

I never met a person that sipped bleach. Do you have a link?
What do you find so funny about Covid causing some people to have life threatening/deadly diseases/syndromes?

Side note: Your replies have so far been off topic. Might want to a mental note of that and work on it.

I don't think it's going to work this time. They're going to have to try something else.

That's encouraging news! But unfortunately the denialists have made it a political issue and that was proven to be fatal.

Why? Even after Trump declared the vaccines to be SAFE AND EFFECTIVE?

That's encouraging news! But unfortunately the denialists have made it a political issue and that was proven to be fatal.

Why? Even after Trump declared the vaccines to be SAFE AND EFFECTIVE?
He declared the first vaccine safe.
Later on they started giving people booster shots.
The booster shots and the mRDNA shots were what's causing most of the side-effects.
One shot you may not have a problem, but repeated shots causes permanent heart damage.

One would not expect anything different in a population 90% injected with bioweapons, the gifts that keep on giving.

Forum List

Back