An Exasperated Oprah Interrupts Kamala Harris to Answer Border Question for Vapid VP

It will be a miracle if she wins! And Lord oh Lord, do we need to see that miracle!

On the other hand, I think Trump is the antichrist and gets his power from Satan...the father of all liars....and if he wins, then the time is right for God's will, and for Christ's return to save the world from him!!!😁😁😁
give one example of why you think Trump is the antichrist?

...because Satan has never EVER tried to have himself assassinated

It will be a miracle if she wins! And Lord oh Lord, do we need to see that miracle!

On the other hand, I think Trump is the antichrist and gets his power from Satan...the father of all liars....and if he wins, then the time is right for God's will, and for Christ's return to save the world from him!!!😁😁😁
Trump will be your Savior!

See, even this usually even keeled dem has started going off the rails.

This is the reason I won't vote early......The dems are not done trying to kill Trump yet.

The dems are getting more bat-shit crazy with each passing day and since their first two "lone wolf" attacks against Trump failed I look for a dem "human" wave attack next......With bugles! ;)

Those saying Kamala is dumb, are fooling themselves.....imo. She's a little green, but a good learner who has drive and stamina up to the high heavens....!

Although the underdog, she is giving old man Trump, a run for his money!

No, she's really dumb. The cackling is a big giveaway but really, there's just nothing upstairs but a hollowed out shell.

Trump will be the best thing to happen to this nation and our bank accounts if elected.

give one example of why you think Trump is the antichrist?

...because Satan has never EVER tried to have himself assassinated
Well, I searched the realms of You Tube to see if I could find a video that best describes why I biblically believe he could be the antichrist described in the Bible....many were just whacko nuts to me, except when I came across this site and guy, who was more thorough than others in listing the Bible verses that correspond....well, he's the closest that anyone comes to why I think Trump is the beast...

It's long, about 20 minutes and there is a sequel that's another 20 some minutes if it strikes your interest.

I guess I don't expect you to bother watching it... but if you are a religious Christian, I hope and pray you do.....so not to be deceived.

Well, I searched the realms of You Tube to see if I could find a video that best describes why I biblically believe he could be the antichrist described in the Bible....many were just whacko nuts to me, except when I came across this site and guy, who was more thorough than others in listing the Bible verses that correspond....well, he's the closest that anyone comes to why I think Trump is the beast...

It's long, about 20 minutes and there is a sequel that's another 20 some minutes if it strikes your interest.

I guess I don't expect you to bother watching it... but if you are a religious Christian, I hope and pray you do.....so not to be deceived.

Come on princess, you've got to admit that Kamala's appearance with the Oprah was a DISASTER.
How you're onboard with this CLOWN SHOW is beyond my perception of if you're ok.
Are you OK?
Well, guess what?
Help is on the way.....:113:

Matthew 6:24

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Trump is not anyone's master. Us Trump supporters don't worship the man, we support the message and policies that will fix this MESS that is our OCCUPIED Federal government.
Wanting economic policies that would afford wealth to the common woman or man from a leader of the nation that we actually live in is in no way religious worship.
It's called common sense.

Come on princess, you've got to admit that Kamala's appearance with the Oprah was a DISASTER.
How you're onboard with this CLOWN SHOW is beyond my perception of if you're ok.
Are you OK?
Well, guess what?
Help is on the way.....:113:
One candidate is

Vile
Arrogant
A deceiver
Wicked
A man of lawlessness
Casts truth to the ground
Boastful
Vengeful
Hateful
Crooked
Cheater
Cruel
Sows discord

Trump could be the smartest man in the world and she could be the dumbest, but I still could never, ever support him....I would be a hypocrite, to what I've been taught and believed, all my life, by my parents and by my faith.

That's just not gonna change....

Last edited:
One candidate is

Vile
Arrogant
A deceiver
Wicked
A man of lawlessness
Boastful
Vengeful
Hateful
Cheater

Trump could be the smartest man in the world and she could be the dumbest, but I still could never, ever support him....I would be a hypocrite, to what I've been taught and believed, all my life, by my parents and by my faith.

No doubt!

1726959481850.png

One candidate is

Vile
Arrogant
A deceiver
Wicked
A man of lawlessness
Boastful
Vengeful
Hateful
Crooked
Cheater
Sows discord

ps: I respect your citing of what you were taught and believed and all, but sooner or later you've got to think for yourself.

This is what DEI got the Democrats. Harris is only where she is today because of her identity, that's it. So, dems had no choice but to select her, yes select her, because she did not get one vote to be the candidate. It's more than obvious she has indulged in too much weed and alcohol. The guy who asked the question decided to vote for President Trump while she was giving a non-answer to his simple question.

Kamala Campaign Emergency

lol you people are so desperate. She was completely coherent. You could argue she should have directly answered the question sooner, but obviously she wanted to discuss her record and criticize Trump first. Her whole point was still that the border bill being reintroduced was her answer.

lol you people are so desperate. She was completely coherent. You could argue she should have directly answered the question sooner, but obviously she wanted to discuss her record and criticize Trump first. Her whole point was still that the border bill being reintroduced was her answer.
Then how does that whore Kamala explain the last 4 years of illegals coming over?

Read this article. Trump is not the Beast.

Forum List

Back