An Exasperated Oprah Interrupts Kamala Harris to Answer Border Question for Vapid VP

This is what DEI got the Democrats. Harris is only where she is today because of her identity, that's it. So, dems had no choice but to select her, yes select her, because she did not get one vote to be the candidate. It's more than obvious she has indulged in too much weed and alcohol. The guy who asked the question decided to vote for President Trump while she was giving a non-answer to his simple question.

Kamala Campaign Emergency

Kamala has mastered the art of never answering a question.

The Democrats in power, by offering free taxpayer money.

You'd know this if you'd paid attention.
But how were they advertising this to people? What “free tax payer” money are you even referring to on the federal level?

But how were they advertising this to people? What “free tax payer” money are you even referring to on the federal level?
You can look it up yourself. Because anything I offer will be dismissed without a second's consideration.

Or remain ignorant. That's where the smart money's at.

You can look it up yourself. Because anything I offer will be dismissed without a second's consideration.

Or remain ignorant. That's where the smart money's at.
lol what?! Look it up myself?! I don’t even know what to look for

Read this article. Trump is not the Beast.

Thank you for the article but...

The article is WRONG.....

The antichrist is NOT openly anti Christ/Anti Christian....(that's too easy.... we'd all know who he is so he couldn't ever persuade Christians to follow him)

The antichrist lures Christians in the church body, away from Christ.... He can only do this by foolery....by them believing he is a Christian.....

The "falling away" of the Church prophesied in the Bible is when we all find out who the antichrist is....he's the unholy person the Church breaks from Christ to follow..... ( except for those of us who can see, and hear)

Last edited:
Thank you for the article but...

The article is WRONG.....

The antichrist is NOT openly anti Christ/Anti Christian....(that's too easy.... we'd all know who he is so he couldn't ever persuade Christians to follow him)

The antichrist lures Christians in the church body, away from Christ.... He can only do this by foolery....by them believing he is a Christian.....

The "falling away" of the Church prophesied in the Bible is when we all find out who the antichrist is....he's the unholy person the Church breaks from Christ to follow..... ( except for those of us who can see, and hear)
Okay. I believe you're wrong, however.

Joe was humiliated and kicked to the curb, punishing his enemies with Kamala would be the kind of move he would pull.
50+ years of scandal free public service is humiliation? Would you like him if he had dozens of felony convictions and robbed a cancer charity? How about a crooked hole-in-one contest? Dear leader was fined for that too. He`s so crooked that he stole from himself. :auiqs.jpg:

This is what DEI got the Democrats. Harris is only where she is today because of her identity, that's it. So, dems had no choice but to select her, yes select her, because she did not get one vote to be the candidate. It's more than obvious she has indulged in too much weed and alcohol. The guy who asked the question decided to vote for President Trump while she was giving a non-answer to his simple question.

Kamala Campaign Emergency

Respectfully, that first video with Harris and Oprah doesn't really do anything for our case against Harris. The guy asks the border question, after a bunch of word salad she eventually gets around to blaming Trump for not passing the border bill, causing a bad border situation, she gets applause from that, including from the question asker, and then Oprah goes on to additionally get Harris to say that if she is elected president she will reintroduce that same border bill, and the audience applauds again. I see nothing in the exchange which would get undecided voters to vote for Trump.

Instead of posting the video which does nothing to attack Harris and actually helps her, we should be asking the question of why is it that she blames Trump for a bad border situation, then why is she, Biden, and the Democrats declaring that the border is now under control and, if the border is now under control, then why is it that you would re-introduce that border bill for a border situation that you now claim is under control and how can you blame Trump for a bad border situation when you simultaneously claim the border is now under control without the border bill being passed?

Perhaps I was wrong. Biden`s dog really did bite a Secret Service agent. That`s a scandal that`s even bigger than the fact that his slimeball kid owns a laptop. If Hillary can get locked up for using email, there`s no reason to give Hunter Biden a pass on his laptop ownership. :biggrin:

If the truth be known, Oprah is right up there with P-Diddy involved in child sex trafficking.
You`re being housed in a mental institution at taxpayer expense so count your blessings. Is that the same sex trafficking ring that was operating out of a D.C. pizza shop?

50+ years of scandal free public service is humiliation? Would you like him if he had dozens of felony convictions and robbed a cancer charity? How about a crooked hole-in-one contest? Dear leader was fined for that too. He`s so crooked that he stole from himself. :auiqs.jpg:
I guess you missed the bit about Joe getting money from the Communist Chinese government. Even Harris admitted it in the Dem debate.

And remember, if you disagree with Harris, you're sexist AND racist. I don't make the rules.

If.this is trie,, didnt he just harm America and increase greatly the chances of failure and war against the U.S if she wins? This isnt a game especially in the global reality we are living in today.
Who said Biden cares about America? If he did, he wouldn’t have enabled his family to become rich by selling out to Communists.

Forum List

Back