🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An experiment

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
If the government or some unethical corporation took a group of young girls and raised them on a farm far away from civilization without any access to technology. They would be fed meat without any hormones or antibiotics. Their diet would be 100 percent natural.

They would have cheerleading, dance, and athletics rather than TV, movies, video games and cellphones.

They would be taught reading and Math all the way to the 12th Grade level. And basic science.

There would be no religion.

They would be taught ethics not affiliated with any organized religion.

What would happen to these girls once they enter the real world?

How long would these girls stay fit in their adult lives once they enter the real world? Would they adapt the Western lifestyle and get fat or keep their active lifestyles?

If the government or some unethical corporation took a group of young girls and raised them on a farm far away from civilization without any access to technology. They would be fed meat without any hormones or antibiotics. Their diet would be 100 percent natural.

They would have cheerleading, dance, and athletics rather than TV, movies, video games and cellphones.

They would be taught reading and Math all the way to the 12th Grade level. And basic science.

How long would these girls stay fit in their adult lives once they enter the real world? Would they adapt the Western lifestyle and get fat or keep their active lifestyles?

Ask my daughter.
What you describe, to an extent, is pretty much how I raised both my kids.
Did I mention she has a medical degree, makes $62k a year only one year out of college with a bright future ahead of her.
However, she stuggles with relationships. She can't find a man...a real man. Not a boy toy video game playing millennial. That is her biggest struggle, finding friends and a man who is not a self absorbed, lazy millennial.

Ask my daughter.
Did I mention she has a medical degree, makes $62k a year only one year out of college with a bright future ahead of her.
However, she stuggles with relationships. She can't find a man...a real man. Not a boy toy video game playing millennial. That is her biggest struggle, finding friends and a man who is not a self absorbed, lazy millennial.

Now that seems like an intelligent person. I assume she is fit. Far too many of my generation are obese. Any organized sports when she was young? If I have kids I intend to raise them without any access to technology.

Ask my daughter.

Now that seems like an intelligent person. I assume she is fit. Far too many of my generation are obese. Any organized sports when she was young? If I have kids I intend to raise them without any access to technology.

She is.
Gymnastic/Dance clear through High School. My son Karate/Swim.
No access to technology is probably a bit too naive. By the time your kids reach middle school - there will be no text books anymore for certain. Everything will be on a tablet.
In fact raising children today w/o technology will be a major handicap. Just sayin. It could severely handicap there ability to to find vocation.
Instead, how about raising them without video games and limit the apps on their cell phones? You need to become tech savy to raise children these days. You realize the extent kids are sexting today?? It is unbelievable. MOST...I say again...MOST teens are exchanging nude/partially nude pics.

Why, in your hypothetical illustration, would the girls be only given "basic" science training? Are girls not capable of advanced science learning or is that something you just want to keep for your boys only club? There are any number of girls that have a keen aptitude for science. I personally knew one that was instrumental in developing the first AIDS vaccine. What about all the female physicians? That takes some science ability beyond what's basic. Women, as well as men, can fall prey to the Standard American Diet, and get fat from consumption. It's not strictly a girl thing. There are many, many female athelets, it's simply the same opportunities don't exist. No NFL or NBA for girls, for example. People, men and women, are typically only talented in areas in which they've received exposure.

Ask my daughter.

She is.
No access to technology is probably a bit too naive. By the time your kids reach middle school - there will be no text books anymore for certain. Everything will be on a tablet.
In fact raising children today w/o technology will be a major handicap. Just sayin. It could severely handicap there ability to to find vocation.
Instead, how about raising them without video games and limit the apps on their cell phones? You need to become tech savy to raise children these days. You realize the extent kids are sexting today?? It is unbelievable. MOST...I say again...MOST teens are exchanging nude/partially nude pics.

Those are all excellent activities! Way more fun than sitting on your butt all day watching TV! What kind of dancing? Ballet?

Do you think hormones in meat and added sugars are destroying the health of our youth?

Ask my daughter.

She is.

Those are all excellent activities! Way more fun than sitting on your butt all day watching TV! What kind of dancing? Ballet?

Do you think hormones in meat and added sugars are destroying the health of our youth?
I don't know about destroying, but yes I believe they are not doing them good.
I only buy meats from a local butcher that certifies the meat comes from within 100 miles of the store, and lists every one of them. He also guarantees no anti-biotics, chicken are truly free range and chemical free. In other words no frankenmeat.
Jazz dancing.

Ask my daughter.

She is.

I only buy meats from a local butcher that certifies the meat comes from within 100 miles of the store, and lists every one of them. He also guarantees no anti-biotics, chicken are truly free range and chemical free. In other words no frankenmeat.
Jazz dancing.
For most Americans, their diet is actually killing them. Hormones, antibiotics, GMO's...the list goes on. If most people were aware of what's in their food and what it's doing to them, there would be a nationwide revolt.

Ask my daughter.

She is.

Jazz dancing.
For most Americans, their diet is actually killing them. Hormones, antibiotics, GMO's...the list goes on. If most people were aware of what's in their food and what it's doing to them, there would be a nationwide revolt.

Amen. Meat and dairy are the biggest culprits to dietary issues. Beef receives growth hormones that grow it up bigger and faster for market. These infiltrate the meat consumed by people who unknowingly ingest it and wonder why they can't shed pounds. The antibiotics animals receive filter into individuals as well, causing them to build immunities to the very drugs that were meant to protect them. Not only is meat unhealthy, but dairy is just as bad. The FDA actually approves how much pus cells is allowable in milk. Milk and cheese are responsible for cancer in humans hands down. People weren't designed to consume dairy beyond infancy, yet we're told "milk does a body good" by the advertising of dairymen. The Standard American Diet, along with genetic engineered foods, is crippling, both from obesity and disease. We've seen where in Asian counties, for example, they are suffering many of the same maladies as Americans now their countries have added McDonalds and Burger King franchises. You are what you eat, and there's no getting around that.

She is.

Jazz dancing.

Amen. Meat and dairy are the biggest culprits to dietary issues. Beef receives growth hormones that grow it up bigger and faster for market. These infiltrate the meat consumed by people who unknowingly ingest it and wonder why they can't shed pounds. The antibiotics animals receive filter into individuals as well, causing them to build immunities to the very drugs that were meant to protect them. Not only is meat unhealthy, but dairy is just as bad. The FDA actually approves how much pus cells is allowable in milk. Milk and cheese are responsible for cancer in humans hands down. People weren't designed to consume dairy beyond infancy, yet we're told "milk does a body good" by the advertising of dairymen. The Standard American Diet, along with genetic engineered foods, is crippling, both from obesity and disease. We've seen where in Asian counties, for example, they are suffering many of the same maladies as Americans now their countries have added McDonalds and Burger King franchises. You are what you eat, and there's no getting around that.
I remember reading that chickens have to be killed by a certain age, because they will die anyway from all the crap they either feed 'em, or inject them with.

She is.

Jazz dancing.

I remember reading that chickens have to be killed by a certain age, because they will die anyway from all the crap they either feed 'em, or inject them with.

They are butchered at the "optimum" age. Meat production is all about commerce, making the most money for a farmer with minimal cost involved. Not only does letting chickens live longer mean less profits for the farmer, but there's the whole issue of how they are housed, overcrowding is a major negative factor. Not only do they become infected, but the survival rate sharply declines by overcrowding. These conditions also foster cannibalism wherein the chickens become so stressed they attack each other and ultimately cause death.

Forum List

Back