An Honest Question for the Leftists Here

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
IF we learn these hoax bombs were from an antifa member of your party, will you admit there's a problem with your party, or will you just move on with the excuses?

I HOPE America is better than this.

An honest question for Death Angel: IF we learn these bombs were an act of terrorism by a fascist Trump sheep, will you admit there’s a problem with your leader’s constant inciting of violence?

IF we learn these hoax bombs were from an antifa member of your party, will you admit there's a problem with your party, or will you just move on with the excuses?

With the party? Unless it's party officials, no........But definitely would be a problem with all this rhetoric making idiots (on the Left OR on the Right) do amazingly stupid things.

ANTIFA is no member of "my" party. One lunatic does not represent either party. Based on the targets, it sure seems to be political, but just as you quickly disavowed the lunatic who killed the guy on the bus for defending a Muslim, there is no reason to think this person is speaking or acting for anyone but his troubled self.

An honest question for Death Angel: IF we learn these bombs were an act of terrorism by a fascist Trump sheep, will you admit there’s a problem with your leader’s constant inciting of violence?

Right after Bernie Sanders admits he's responsible for one of his supporters shooting Republicans at a baseball practice.

IF we learn these hoax bombs were from an antifa member of your party, will you admit there's a problem with your party, or will you just move on with the excuses?I HOPE America is better than this.
`
First off, this is a "what if" question. In other words, "let's pretend."

Secondly, I may lean left but I have no party, certainly not the democrats or republicans.

Lastly, in your pretend question, you are not sincerely asking for rational discussion; you limit any possible answer by stating only two alternatives a) "problem with your party" or b) "will you just move on with the excuses". In fact, there may be hundreds of alternatives to just the two you mentioned.

Honesty my ass.
`

Last edited:

With the party? Unless it's party officials, no........But definitely would be a problem with all this rhetoric making idiots (on the Left OR on the Right) do amazingly stupid things.

Yeah I've never heard of AntiFa being a "party". :dunno:

Where do people come UP with this shit.

IF we learn these hoax bombs were from an antifa member of your party, will you admit there's a problem with your party, or will you just move on with the excuses?I HOPE America is better than this.
`
First off, this is a "what if" question. In other words, "let's pretend."

Secondly, I may lean left but I have no party, certainly not the democrats or republicans.

Lastly, in your pretend question, you are not sincerely asking for rational discussion; you limit any possible answer by stating only two alternatives a) "problem with your party" or b) "will you just move on with the excuses". In fact, there may be hundreds of alternatives to just the two you mentioned.

Honesty my ass.
`

Zackly. False Dichotomy meets Composition Fallacy.

These here dichotomists --- I don't get it, they seem unable to comprehend that the world isn't made up of just two elements both of which are fucking "parties". Bizzaro. :cuckoo:

Right after Bernie Sanders admits he's responsible for one of his supporters shooting Republicans at a baseball practice.
Scalise didn`t mind being shot so why should anyone else? He`s still in the pocket of the NRA who thinks crazy people should have guns. Anyway dumbass, that`s a poor attempt to change the subject.

Scalise didn`t mind being shot so why should anyone else? He`s still in the pocket of the NRA who thinks crazy people should have guns. Anyway dumbass, that`s a poor attempt to change the subject.
Good point. Since the shooting, Scalise has in fact supported legislation that will make his getting shot again more and more likely. He must have really enjoyed it.

"Scalise didn`t mind being shot"

Idiot libtardo alert. I guess Reagan didn't mind being shot either in libtardo loonie land.

"Scalise didn`t mind being shot"

Idiot libtardo alert. I guess Reagan didn't mind being shot either in libtardo loonie land.
He must have loved it too because he also worked tirelessly to pass legislation that made it more likely to happen again.

If if if...

Forum List

Back