An ideal Democratic ticket for 2020

Well, on a positive thought, perhaps by 2020 Trump will have figured out how to get legislation passed.
I hope he doesn't figure it out....

Mainly because it is not Trump's legislation proposals that Congress/the Senate is trying to pass, it's the Republican establishment proposals, and they stink...imo.

facepalm20-20copy.jpg

far from a Clinton fan, as an older, white male democrat, the DNC needs a wake-up call to abandon their grey-haired standard-bearers and look to entice a new generation of progressive-minded voters.

It is now secret (even among smarter right-wingers) that the Republican party is extremely vulnerable and pretty much an embarrassment even to their base.

It is time for "new blood" with vision, energy, and talent... My proposal is to run:

Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii's District 2 Rep., a woman, a veteran and an extremely charismatic future leader.

For V.P. Jim Hines from CT.

...and my only grey-haired exception, is Bernie Sanders as a cabinet member heading either HHS or Ed. Dept.

That may be true, but republicans have a 70 year old man who just won.

But for democrats:

I say Sally Yates.

Or Duval Patrick

After the incompetency of the Carter Administration, the dishonesty and sleaziness of the Slick Willy Administration, the economic disaster brought on by the 2006 Democrat elected Congress and the complete failure of the Obama Administration in every area why would anybody ever vote for a Democrat?

Only the greedy scumbags in this country would do something as stupid as that.

The Democrats always bring in first class idiot assholes for jobs in the government and an American would have to be a complete moron to vote for that.

Forget about another idiot Democrat President like Obama. Just think about the shitheads like Eric Holder, Crooked Hillary, John Kerry and Loretta Lynch that gets appointed with Democrats. Assholes that hate this country, are incompetent and don't know know their ass from a hole in the ground. Who would want more of that?
Yeah top guy in the WH is the schmuck son in law son of a crook and trumps daughter A den of thieves

Would you vote for Chelsea, if you had the chance?
Never or for Trumps daughter or his son in law
Or creepy son Barron

After the incompetency of the Carter Administration, the dishonesty and sleaziness of the Slick Willy Administration, the economic disaster brought on by the 2006 Democrat elected Congress and the complete failure of the Obama Administration in every area why would anybody ever vote for a Democrat?

Only the greedy scumbags in this country would do something as stupid as that.

The Democrats always bring in first class idiot assholes for jobs in the government and an American would have to be a complete moron to vote for that.

Forget about another idiot Democrat President like Obama. Just think about the shitheads like Eric Holder, Crooked Hillary, John Kerry and Loretta Lynch that gets appointed with Democrats. Assholes that hate this country, are incompetent and don't know know their ass from a hole in the ground. Who would want more of that?
Yeah top guy in the WH is the schmuck son in law son of a crook and trumps daughter A den of thieves

Would you vote for Chelsea, if you had the chance?
Never or for Trumps daughter or his son in law
Or creepy son Barron

Or the duo of derp.

image.jpg

far from a Clinton fan, as an older, white male democrat, the DNC needs a wake-up call to abandon their grey-haired standard-bearers and look to entice a new generation of progressive-minded voters.

It is now secret (even among smarter right-wingers) that the Republican party is extremely vulnerable and pretty much an embarrassment even to their base.

It is time for "new blood" with vision, energy, and talent... My proposal is to run:

Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii's District 2 Rep., a woman, a veteran and an extremely charismatic future leader.

...and my only grey-haired exception, is Bernie Sanders as a cabinet member heading either HHS or Ed. Dept.

The Democrats will probably just pick some random black guy out of a telephone book like they did with Obama and fabricate his life once again.

View attachment 137600

Obama was a superstar.......still is

I think any ticket with Sherrod Brown would be helpful.

Brown/Harris
Brown/Franken
Brown/Klobuchar

I would have liked to have seen Trump to have given Tulsi Gabbard a cabinet position. If she was to run for President I would vote for her. She has a great views on US foreign policy. She can also work with both parties.

/---- so only smart right wingers agree with you? We're stupid if we disagree?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

/---- Dems should ..... no they must run the Weiner /Holder ticket to lock in the pervert / incompetent voter base.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Andrew Cuomo Could Beat Trump … If He Can Win Over the Left First

According to this article, "progressives" don't like him at all, because he's too moderate, a "Blue Dog".

Hmm, that's a good start.

People expect Cuomo to be like his father Mario, a dynamic speaker, witty, entertaining

Andrew is spectacularly dull

, the governor may soon be indicted. Just what Mario Cuomo is, is indicated by a series of cases, all in the public record, which show the governor to be deeply, and wittingly, tied to the mafia. Cuomo argues that the term "mafia" is an ethnic slur; yet he promotes the business interests of organized-crime families, and allows his name to used to promote corrupt deals http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publ...0822_054-time_to_open_the_mario_cuomo_fil.pdf

Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

Perhaps Mr. Cuomo’s prominent role in the campaign should not be surprising, given his personal and professional connections to the Clintons, which date back more than two decades to the governor’s previous life as a federal official — first as assistant secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and later as that agency’s leader. Cuomo and de Blasio Campaign Hard for Hillary Clinton Despite Complex Ties

When Bill Clinton is 7, his family moves from Hope, Arkansas, to the long-time mob resort of Hot Springs, AR. Here Al Capone is said to have had permanent rights to suite 443 of the Arlington Hotel. Clinton's stepfather is a gun-brandishing alcoholic who loses his Buick franchise through mismanagement and his own pilfering. He physically abuses his family, including the young Bill. His mother is a heavy gambler with mob ties. According to FBI and local police officials, his Uncle Raymond -- to whom young Bill turns for wisdom and support -- is a colorful car dealer, slot machine owner and gambling operator, who thrives (except when his house is firebombed) on the fault line of criminality. Arkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

giphy.webp
th

th

Andrew Cuomo Could Beat Trump … If He Can Win Over the Left First

According to this article, "progressives" don't like him at all, because he's too moderate, a "Blue Dog".

Hmm, that's a good start.

People expect Cuomo to be like his father Mario, a dynamic speaker, witty, entertaining

Andrew is spectacularly dull

, the governor may soon be indicted. Just what Mario Cuomo is, is indicated by a series of cases, all in the public record, which show the governor to be deeply, and wittingly, tied to the mafia. Cuomo argues that the term "mafia" is an ethnic slur; yet he promotes the business interests of organized-crime families, and allows his name to used to promote corrupt deals http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publ...0822_054-time_to_open_the_mario_cuomo_fil.pdf

Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

Perhaps Mr. Cuomo’s prominent role in the campaign should not be surprising, given his personal and professional connections to the Clintons, which date back more than two decades to the governor’s previous life as a federal official — first as assistant secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and later as that agency’s leader. Cuomo and de Blasio Campaign Hard for Hillary Clinton Despite Complex Ties

When Bill Clinton is 7, his family moves from Hope, Arkansas, to the long-time mob resort of Hot Springs, AR. Here Al Capone is said to have had permanent rights to suite 443 of the Arlington Hotel. Clinton's stepfather is a gun-brandishing alcoholic who loses his Buick franchise through mismanagement and his own pilfering. He physically abuses his family, including the young Bill. His mother is a heavy gambler with mob ties. According to FBI and local police officials, his Uncle Raymond -- to whom young Bill turns for wisdom and support -- is a colorful car dealer, slot machine owner and gambling operator, who thrives (except when his house is firebombed) on the fault line of criminality. Arkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

giphy.webp
th

th
And?

yes, please run that ticket. You will ensure GOP control of DC for the next 60 years.

It never ceases to amaze me how out of touch you libs are with real America.

Hint-----------academia and the media are NOT real America.

Forum List

Back