An ideal solution to Trump's gag order violations.

And that is your opinion…Not fact.
It's well known by all but the most deluded simps Trump is playing the victim card as a fund raising ploy. Little else explains his flagrant violations of the gag order other than a desire for the judge to enforce it so he can appeal to the rubes for more cash.

It's well known by all but the most deluded simps Trump is playing the victim card as a fund raising ploy. Little else explains his flagrant violations of the gag order other than a desire for the judge to enforce it so he can appeal to the rubes for more cash.
Aw, Trump not playing along? TFB

I hate to break it to you but that ship has already sailed. The author of the article is 100% wrong. The only thing we don't know is how much Individual 1 will have to pay after his company was found to have defrauded the state of NY........dummy.
/----/ " The author of the article is 100% wrong"
Thank you for your biased opinion with nothing but Orange Man Bad to back it up.

Hopefully they will, and get taken............again.

1713960783803.png

you or i would be cooling off in a cell for contempt. this demonstration of unequal application of justice is not being lost on the young

"demonstration of unequal application of justice is not being lost on the young"

Well, you finally got something right, all of the polling confirms that.

The only thing the polling confirms is Trump's, and by extension RWM's, disinformation campaign works.

Your Cult tells you that anything not supported by your Cult echo chamber is disinformation and must not be believed or allowed if possible.

Because - that is how Cults maintain control over you.

Yes, I know, you've said that sort of thing before. Yet you're incapable of substantiating anything you write.......cuck.

I have substantiated that you simply spam the board with Democrat Media Cult propaganda.

I can't take credit for this. I saw an interview with a former NY state judge who made the suggestion.

Based on the clear, irrefutable evidence of his repeated violations she said Trump should be fined for contempt. More importantly, because small fines are of no consequence to him in terms of altering his behavior, she recommended another method. Sentence him to an unspecified amount of time in jail, and then stay the ruling until after the case is over. That way any further violations of the gag order adds more jail time to be served. What a brilliant, elegant solution to Individual 1's inability to control his boorish impulses.

You can't take credit for anything.
You post lunatic fringe opinion pieces by lunatic fringe writers.

That's it.

Forum List

Back