Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
48932577_759115337768215_1790352431528280064_n.jpg

o-TARGET-facebook.jpg

Target
crosshair-clipart-noxin_crosshairs.png

Crosshair

That’s not a fucking target, it’s a crosshair.

The organ container that tried to blast Hopkins is a fucking moron.

o-TARGET-facebook.jpg

Target

Crosshair

The idea is correct. I'm a woman and it's all bullshit.

o-TARGET-facebook.jpg

Target

Crosshair

Actually it looks to me like the doohickey on her forehead is from some installation schematic showing where to drill to install support screw for an appliance, perhaps. So if her point is that being a white female feminist—pardon me, Feminist—feels like being a do-it-yourself doofus, I understand.

What we have here is a great indication that there may be a lucrative market opportunity for an "I'm a victim of my own mind" line of apparel and accessories, such as ...

Neurosis Manufactured Within Hats
Sympathy Wanted, Will Complain For Food T-Shirts
Proud to Be My Own Worst Enemy Hand Bags
I was a Victim Before It Was Cool Wristbands

I don't intend to be mean, but..... seriously, this is just bunk. Any she is hideous

I don't intend to be mean, but..... seriously, this is just bunk. Any she is hideous
No worries. If you're going to dress up as a victim of your own righteousness, and post a poor-pitiful-me picture on social media, you should expect unpleasant feedback.

o-TARGET-facebook.jpg

Target

Crosshair

The idea is correct. I'm a woman and it's all bullshit.

To make a valid point, one should know what they are talking about.

What does you being a woman have to do with anything, specifically? Why did you bring it up?

Unfortunately, there are many different definitions of "feminist." I am a right-wing, conservative, and I consider myself a feminist. Many "feminists" would disagree.

any woman that wants to look like a guy is not proud of her sex. There is a difference between caving in to mega feminism and rebellion to a male image.

Knowing females as I do and males, some like to play the victim for attention.

Unfortunately, there are many different definitions of "feminist." I am a right-wing, conservative, and I consider myself a feminist. Many "feminists" would disagree.
You don't capitalize "feminist" as Ms Hopkins did ("white woman Feminist"), and I presume some significance to that. As you write, feminism is a personal characteristic, like assertiveness or self-reliance. With the capital F, Feminism is a political cause, not about personal virtues but about demands and coercion. Forging a better society, etc.

Forgive me, but I need some mansplaining.

What is the point OP is trying to make?

Is Hopkins bad or is the person who replied to her bad?

Forum List

Back