An indicator that liberals can't twist

/-----/ "Doubling down on deficit spending and debt during a boom economy is a recipe for disaster."
That would be the Congress not the president, Tinkerbell.

I could’ve swore that Trump signed that spending bill

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
because the democrats held the military hostage
Run on that

If you’re pulling your troops out of Europe and Korea and reducing your military presence abroad, why to you need to increase military spending?
Trump screams about other countries taking more of a burden and then wants a bigger military

This has been my contention since Trump first started whining about the NATO Allies “taking advantage” and making the US pay too much.

The rest of us aren’t forcing the US to spend 20% of its budget on the military. This is a choice that Americans have made. In fact, every time a Republican is in power, the first thing they do is increase the military budget. Right wingers are forever clamouring to increase military spending.

If you have no threats, if you’re not under attack, why do you need over 1.3 million soldiers? In the past 150 years, only one foreign government has ever attacked you on your home soil.

The USA is now the world’s prime exporter of weapons of mass destruction. Trump’s tirades against NATO allies are designed to get them to buy American weapons and thereby boost exports.

Canada has been trying to get out of the F35 purchase contract since the price went totally out of control.

The rest of you are not spending the 2% you committed to. Cut the whining and grow a pair

/-----/ "Doubling down on deficit spending and debt during a boom economy is a recipe for disaster."
That would be the Congress not the president, Tinkerbell.

I could’ve swore that Trump signed that spending bill

because the democrats held the military hostage
Run on that

If you’re pulling your troops out of Europe and Korea and reducing your military presence abroad, why to you need to increase military spending?
Trump screams about other countries taking more of a burden and then wants a bigger military

This has been my contention since Trump first started whining about the NATO Allies “taking advantage” and making the US pay too much.

The rest of us aren’t forcing the US to spend 20% of its budget on the military. This is a choice that Americans have made. In fact, every time a Republican is in power, the first thing they do is increase the military budget. Right wingers are forever clamouring to increase military spending.

If you have no threats, if you’re not under attack, why do you need over 1.3 million soldiers? In the past 150 years, only one foreign government has ever attacked you on your home soil.

The USA is now the world’s prime exporter of weapons of mass destruction. Trump’s tirades against NATO allies are designed to get them to buy American weapons and thereby boost exports.

Canada has been trying to get out of the F35 purchase contract since the price went totally out of control.
/—-/ Funny thing, Obozo made the same demands of NATO but Trump followed through

Interesting that the last time the consumer confidence was close to this high was 2006.
Seems perhaps their confidence was misplaced

was close does not match an 18 year high

The point that your worship of Trump does not allow you to see is that consumer confidence is often the highest right before a huge down turn. 18 years ago was 2000, and we had such an event in 2002/3

Consumer confidence at an 18 year high
This means unless the GOP ROYALLY SCREWS UP CLEAN PATH TO MAINTAINING CONGRESSIONAL CONTROL
https://www.nasdaq.com/article/consumer-confidence-jumps-to-18-year-high-etfs-to-watch-cm972510

The problem is that the media isn't hard enough on him. They need to let people know how badly the country is doing. Our economy is down since he came into office. The military is losing everywhere we're fighting. He's locking up brown people in prisons. Children are starving. Women are enslaved. People are dying. Since the media isn't doing their job and educating people as what a disaster the Trump administration has become, people don't realize it and do things like have unjustified confidence.

This is yet another indicator that the media needs to correct this

Yes the media totally should lie more about the situation.

They should cover Venezuelan situation as if it was happening here.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Interesting that the last time the consumer confidence was close to this high was 2006.

The point that your worship of Trump does not allow you to see is that consumer confidence is often the highest right before a huge down turn. 18 years ago was 2000, and we had such an event in 2002/3

Run with that please do.sleep with it also

Perhaps it was misplaced....thank you Obama.

Obama was not POTUS in 2006 or even 2008 when things went to shit

obama was in the senate or have you already forgotten?

You are not a fan of things like facts and truths. Explains why you are a Trump ass sniffer

Yes he was a junior senator that did not show up much for work, not sure what your point it

#walkaway is it your opinion that people want to go back to obama's agenda? If that were true they would have voted for hillary when obama said "my name may not be on the ballot but my agenda is so get out and vote."

Yes he was a junior senator that did not show up much for work, not sure what your point it

intentional fail of the economy makes great path for a democrat in the Whitehouse.

You are not a fan of things like facts and truths. Explains why you are a Trump ass sniffer

lol run with it please do.

#walkaway is it your opinion that people want to go back to obama's agenda? If that were true they would have voted for hillary when obama said "my name may not be on the ballot but my agenda is so get out and vote."

I’m simply showing you the numbers and that’s an ominous sign for the GOP

I'm not clear what your point is. It's been that way for decades. Yet Republicans control the President, Senate House and most Governorships and State legislatures.

So?

Again, it's been that way for decades. So?

I'm not clear what your point is. It's been that way for decades. Yet Republicans control the President, Senate House and most Governorships and State legislatures.

So?

No, it hasn’t, not by that margin

How so? lot of democrats voted for Trump and they know what will happen if democrats take the senate and house.
Nope dems are screwed

Consumer confidence at an 18 year high
This means unless the GOP ROYALLY SCREWS UP CLEAN PATH TO MAINTAINING CONGRESSIONAL CONTROL
https://www.nasdaq.com/article/consumer-confidence-jumps-to-18-year-high-etfs-to-watch-cm972510

No need to spin it. The fact is that it has been on the rise since shortly after Obama took office. This is just a continuation of that trend.

Consumer confidence is close to 18-year high

MW-GK005_Consum_20180529105935_MG.png

Big picture: The high level of confidence reflects a sturdy economic expansion in the U.S. that’s about to turn nine years old with no end in sight. Job openings are at a record high and unemployment is at a 17-year low.

So?

No, it hasn’t, not by that margin

The article doesn't say that, where did you get that?

Forum List

Back